Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

shq.jpgLate to the celebration but yay we won the first round!! Great job everyone!! Let's thank our beautiful goddess (look at that picture!! She's literally GLOWING) for spoiling us with so many Instagram posts lately by voting! I believe that we will be able to win this round and all the other rounds if we keep voting and not be lazy :D We got this!! Fighting~❤️❤️

• Like 6

R E M I N D E R

19. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates & results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

Zo_sun_hi ig translation:

Let me show a picture that really depicts the meaning of real beauty#beautiful#met when she was in 20s#strong fate# unattainable beauty#i am a squid#these 2 days have been hard#thank you love you

• Like 14

Over 400 suited and sequin-frocked celebrities touched down on the red carpet at the Shanghai Grand Theater for the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival yesterday evening, including British actor Hugh Grant, South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo and Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman, who took the opportunity to proclaim her fondness of Chinese women...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

13645302_10208499176390745_4036467710854

• Like 6

yea... our queen win the first round !!! keep it up .. lets continue voting for second round

i feel you @oaklove .. if im happen to be staying near where she is that moment, ill be driving around searching for her huhu 

feel happy she post lotsa of insta post, she seems happy and contented wherever she is .. as long she's happy, we're happy 

the latest IG post of SHKs long time friend photographer featuring  both of them received k media attention too and its one of the hot news in nate

연예 hot포토

1468636782_250.jpg

송혜교·조선희
빛나는 우정

"고맙고 사랑해"…송혜교X조선희, 빛나는 우정

스포츠조선 기사전송 2016-07-16 11:26 최종수정 2016-07-16 11:29

송혜교

http://news.nate.com/view/20160716n06297&mid=e0403&cid=616891

• Like 8

SHK proves to be very loyal friend , for sure they have fun times way back many years ago  , here are some more old photos of SHK with her long time friend photographer

6afb0f0cgw1f5w2j2jq2bj20hs0dcgo9.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f5w2j52ckqj20go0ci76a.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f5w2jrpg7gj20fa0bqaau.jpg

guys just a friendly reminder , please take note of the moderator 1st warning /reminder from the previous page !  we all love SHK to win but then we have rules here in soompi to be followed ! better to edit your post that violates this :

R E M I N D E R

19. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates & results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

• Like 10

Guys, we do not want our thread shutdown! Please adhere to the rules! Every Kyonatic who comes to this thread

is aware of every poll there is, and surely they are voting endlessly. Let's quietly squeal with gusto and celebrate with a bang later on! I know squealing quietly is like having shortness of breath! But, rather than continuously being reprimanded/reminded, let's abide by the rules, and all is well that ends well!  votebooth Aja, aja,FIGHTING! Slipped to #4! That's ok, we'll resurface! Wink

• Like 3