Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a long time ,, but always read everything you share.. thanks guys!

just wanted to share that in the news about the baeksang awards most of the comments are supporting our kyo saying that she should win and they expect to see her on the red carpet :)

hope we can see her this time!

• Like 12

I also want to chip in. There is no reason she can't win. I have a feeling the Award will goes to her. To the male Leads as well. The organiser would want to be loved too by their fans. Judging from the rest of the nominees, is not there are no good, is our Goddess stands a higher chance. I'm very proud of this young girl. (I say young because I'm over 50 :)). Praying for her happiness always, and you all chingus too, may our wish come thru. See our Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet.

Finally thanks everyone here for great posts, videos, news, articles, etc, all about our Goddess. I love reading them, refreshing and browsing this page (& shipper) every hours just to be updated. I can't contribute much, don't know where to dig, just can give full support to all the friend's here.

• Like 11

Congrats to SHK for the nomination!! She completely deserves it!

Her co-nominees are definite contenders too though, which makes me nervous because I would love to see SHK win. In my opinion, SHK, KHS, and RMR are probably the top 3 contenders just based on their works. Just my opinions. All 5 actresses are really solid though. This makes it so much harder! >.< 

Really hope SHK wins though!

And that we see her walk the carpet with her co-star :D:D:D 

I just want more DOTS feels. lol. 

Missing the weekly dose of SHK and kdrama-crack. SIGH. 

Spoiler

P.S. If anyone has any good drama suggestions, feel free to PM me please. I'm always wary of starting new ones just starting to air because I hate the weekly waits. (I couldn't help it with DOTS because .. SHK & SJK...both obvious reasons ahah). But yeah, feeling a bit aimless here kdrama-wise. Nothing is really catching my eye. Urgh. It's really hard getting over a crack-kdrama. Do I have to wait until Uncontrollably Fond? (TBH, really hoping this one is good!) Or Jealousy Incarnate?? (Whenever the drama over that drama ever settles). Sigh. 

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, smiletall said:

Congrats to SHK for the nomination!! She completely deserves it!

Her co-nominees are definite contenders too though, which makes me nervous because I would love to see SHK win. In my opinion, SHK, KHS, and RMR are probably the top 3 contenders just based on their works. Just my opinions. All 5 actresses are really solid though. This makes it so much harder! >.< 

Really hope SHK wins though!

And that we see her walk the carpet with her co-star :D:D:D 

I just want more DOTS feels. lol. 

Missing the weekly dose of SHK and kdrama-crack. SIGH. 

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. If anyone has any good drama suggestions, feel free to PM me please. I'm always wary of starting new ones just starting to air because I hate the weekly waits. (I couldn't help it with DOTS because .. SHK & SJK...both obvious reasons ahah). But yeah, feeling a bit aimless here kdrama-wise. Nothing is really catching my eye. Urgh. It's really hard getting over a crack-kdrama. Do I have to wait until Uncontrollably Fond? (TBH, really hoping this one is good!) Or Jealousy Incarnate?? (Whenever the drama over that drama ever settles). Sigh. 

Count me in as one of those having difficulty detaching from dOtS! Each time I try to watch another drama or film

either on  Viki of Netflix, I always ended up watching dOtS and the BTS!  compwave I feel like I've memorized all the scenes already,

even the facial expressions of Cap Yoo and Dr. Kang! grin

• Like 8

wow that was quick confirmation for Kyossii nomination and dots team....we're down for the 1st Drama award giving body good starts for Dots and specially to the Song couple...being a Nominee for a Daesang is already an honor and a priveledge Winning it will be just a plus...but i have this good feeling that 2016 is time for KYOsssii to win all the Daesang awards because she deserve it for her 20 years of hardwork (as an actress) and professionalism on her craft and on top of that all her contribution/efforts to make Korean Drama be well loved and knowned worldwide..

so excited for the Awards night..looking forward  for our dear Kyosii walking on the red carpet  eithier with bigboss SJK or label mate/ friend YIA.. definitely Kyo's will be  the most beautiful woman on the eyes of this two handsome gentlemen( bestfriends) who will be 100% rooting for their Noona to win the Daesang for that night...hahaha and on the side notes let the best man win for the best actor category for SJK and YIA...im sure SHY is already proud for both of them and happy to be with them on one of the best and important night of their life... 

• Like 12

Happy to read the news..:blush:

We all know how great actress she is. How she improves with each project of hers. She is at that stage where she's so good in her craft that the characters she portrays gets to be remembered. Yoon/Choi Eun Suh, Su Yeon, Han Ji Eun, Oh Young and now Dr. Kang. About time that baeksang daesang award be hers. Good luck and will be praying for tons of award for you because you desrve them unni..

Will always and forever wishing for more success and happiness for you.:blush:

p.s

Wouldnt it be great if unni along with SJK and her Dongsaeng YAI win the award?:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

This is super late but I wanna congratulate Kyo for being nominated. Obviously I want her to win the award..she totally deserves it. But I don't wanna think about that right now..all I want is for her to attend the awards night. 

Can Ah-In persuade his noona to go with him? ;)

• Like 10

Having withdrawal symptoms of DOTS, :(

been rewatching the entire series again...just love SHK..

her acting is really showcased in episode 15....

hope the judges check out episode 15 of DOTS and give the award to SHK as she truely deserves it

• Like 5

the list for the most popular stars for baeksang arts award is already out and SHK is on the no 14 list for female category (note this is not the rank yet ) and as I understand the app should be downloaded either from google play or ios for the fans to vote  and this is not for free , well its time to shell out if we really wanted for SHK to win , I guess we will just think of it as our gift to SHK !

http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03

006phPObgw1f3h81l9oh9j30yi1pctw1.jpg

so looking forward also about the KBS documentary where SHK will be the narrator and guess what SHK offered her services for this meaningful program for free , truly a kind hearted goddess and she is doing this for a good cause without considering any monetary value in return! hats off to SHK , she is not only super beautiful but with a warm heart as well  !

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/77631

宋慧喬有感臨終關懷必要性 無酬為KBS紀錄片獻聲

宋慧喬將為KBS紀錄片擔任旁白

for now I have hopes for SHK to show up on June 3 at the beaksang arts award , wish this award giving body will appreciate her DoTs role and grant her with their major acting award which I think she is really deserving . several times that baeksang just gave her nominations , it would be a perfect gift for her if she can bring home the acting trophy this time considering its her 20th anniversary in k entertainment world ! but then since we are not in control of the jurors decision , we'll have to wait and see by June  , the moment we can confirm that SHK will attend this award , its most likely  that she will be receiving an award just like with her APAN daesang award where she showed up ! 

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

anyone miss a chance for English sub.:crazy:

seeming VIU's very happy and pround about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki who're on its TV Channel. VIU:D 

(1)Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo nominated for best actor and best actress (52nd Baeksang Arts Awards)

(2)Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo nominated for best actor and best actress (52nd Baeksang Arts Awards)
(3)Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are nominated for best actor award and best actress award for the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards. Baeksang Arts Awards is considered Korea’s Golden Globe Award, awards are given to Korean movies and Korean dramas. 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards will be held next month on June 3, 2016.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are nominated for their roles in popular TV series Descendants of the Sun. Descendants of the Sun is also nominated for best TV drama. Descendants of the Sun is currently aired on the ViuTV channel.

https://www.viutv.eu/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-nominated-for-best-actor-and-best-actress-52nd-baeksang-arts-awards/

53 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Guys favor pls i cant read no tranlation i dont know how to vote im trying  harder but still i dont know pls help me i dont want to miss it

No worries, the voting app is not open yet (http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&amp;tab=tab_03). I would assume that it would be pretty fool-proof/easy to figure out once it's available. However, in case it's a little complicated, I'll make a step-by-step tutorial (if no one else makes one first). One of my research assistants is Korean, I'll have her translate it for me :D

• Like 14

3 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

No worries, the voting app is not open yet (http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&amp;tab=tab_03). I would assume that it would be pretty fool-proof/easy to figure out once it's available. However, in case it's a little complicated, I'll make a step-by-step tutorial (if no one else makes one first). One of my research assistants is Korean, I'll have her translate it for me :D

That's nice ...thanks in advance..will wait patiently for the tutorial..

• Like 5

I think we will have to pace ourselves with the popularity voting. We need to see how active the other fandoms are. So that we can see just how much we need to muster in order to ensure a good result. 

But still this week opened with the best news of her nomination. I hope she will attend. 

• Like 7