Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

(msris) do you have any idea why she rejected the cf? she is hiding again waaaaaaaah  were is she now?:cry:

I think she only did the right thing... Knowing how patriotic Koreans are...if ever she receive the offer she will be bash too much...Koreans hate anyone who's affiliating their selves with Japanesse products..,it's a good thing after this news come out so many citizens praise her... Surely she sympathize with Korean comfort women which is a big issue until no in Korea.

Edited by cristapark
  • Like 9

They became more look alike ‪#‎SongSongCouple‬                                                                                                                                                                                                          13001153_1771895469711324_40297065779746

• Like 9

The day we all have been waiting for.

121009-wedding-dress-10-song-hye-gyo.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160411n28445

Hye Kyo CF article has been trending #1 in Nate for hours. It will be nice if someone can translate the article and comments. Sees like even nate haters/knetizens are supporting her decision. Time like this, NB is sleeping :expressionless:

The other day I was wondering why Kyo does not have any new CF after reading SKJ 100 CF deals. May be this is one of the reasons. She chooses her projects carefully. Salute.

• Like 15

hats off to SHK for making a very sound decision on her CF deals otherwise she will be the center of controversy if she does accept whatever CF offer without consideration of sensitive matters ! I guess netizens salute her for this , I just cant imagine the bashing she will receive if she became the face for Mitsubishi that can harm her career! just hope this act of hers will open doors for Korean Car Companies to have her as their brand ambassador , as far as I can remember she doesn't have any car endorsement,  Hyundai and Kia mostly have male k star endorser  .  Hope other global brands like Samsung, LG , Lotte will have her as their endorser also ! If Chinese/Japanese companies trust her for their endorsement and even offer her with a huge paycheck , why cant major Korean global companies offer her with such CF deal??????????????   this rejection of CF deal makes SHK a hot topic/trending with the most favorable upvotes/likes! 

005y8mXejw1f2t0r63iwdj30qo0ucgpg.jpg

SHK is truly one of a kind Goddess!

6afb0f0cjw1f2ewnwabndj20nm0ny0v7.jpg

• Like 18

she doesnt like mitsubishi, why not  Mc donalds snow ice cream CF again. One of her  commercial I  likey likey. 

pkpfvMy.jpg

same  here I agree.  These global Korean brands Samsung  and LG  are kinda sleeping, why they dont ask this remarkable lady to be their brand ambassador?

• Like 9

baby shk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       12994340_1712498495681081_83517345682437

13000187_1596416367344094_6489775951496212512639_1596416350677429_5756441246886012985378_1596416320677432_2143583498260012993358_1596416224010775_85397197635335

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Millions set to watch finale of South Korean military drama series ‘Descendants of the Sun’ this week

UPDATED : Monday, 11 April, 2016, 7:05pm
fbd5d61a-ffd3-11e5-a9b2-800cbf78bba6_128

Happy, SHK change her opinion about marriage in DOTS' interview, I AM READY, 2016:wub:

Friday, October 07, 2011

Song Hye Kyo talks marriage during an interview

20111006_song_1-460x778.jpg

During a sit-down interview with an entertainment program on SBS, Song Hye Kyo (29) was asked if she were jealous when she saw an affectionate loving couple around her.

“Very envious,” she answered. But apparently marriage is an after-thought for the actress, as she wants to focus on her career at the moment. She continued, “I have no plans for marriage anytime soon. I want to work.”

When asked when she would be ready to tie the knot, she replied, “No one knows for sure.”

She also shared the perks of being a celebrity, along with a few downfalls. She explained, “I get a lot of free food when I eat out, but I can’t comfortably walk around in public freely like I want to… I would like to walk the streets of Myungdong and peek at all the little shops like a normal person, but unfortunately I can’t.”

Song Hye Kyo who has already been in the entertainment business for 16 years also discussed acting, her life, as well as new upcoming movie ‘Today‘.

Source & Image : MyDaily via Nate

Hats off for her.. She's really in to her country heritage n history being so involve with korean museum lately.. Proud of her

Yes i agree want her do cf with car brand but wanted more with Samsung n LG etc ... She's been with samsung after fh if not mistaken still remember the cf n brand but not the product

N yesss love her mc'donald ice cream cf wanna cute cf like that again.. Like doutor coffe that's was an awesome cf.. N Always dreaming of pepsi n coca cola brand cf too

Btw Icis water is one of lotte product

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Captain Yoo, "Where is my woman, Dr. Kang? I miss her!":phew:

REMIND,

'Descendants of the Sun' special program to broadcast for three days

photo711922.jpg

While KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' is wrapping up on April 14th, a special program has been planned for the drama fans who are feeling sorry for letting it go.

According to an official with KBS drama department on April 11th, the special program of 'Descendants of the Sun' has been scheduled to broadcast on April 20th, 21st and 22nd for the consecutive three days.

For those first two days, April 20th and 21st, the program airs during the regular air time for Wednesday & Thursday dramas. The last show on April 23rd will run from 9:35 PM to 11:05 PM for 90 minutes in total.

'Descendants of the Sun' Special One and Two feature highlights. And the third show plays making film and behind-the-scenes stories including the commentary footage by Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I and other actors.

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

She's in S.Korea, turns out she never left S.Korea. I've posted the reason for her rejecting the Mitsubishi deal..it's a Japanese company with a history of mistreatment of Korean prisoners of war. Therefore she turned down the 1 million USD deal.

If you don't mind explaining, how did you know that she never left SK?  The last sighting of her was at the airprt?  Just curious.  Thanks.

• Like 5

This is a rough translation but I've covered all the aspects he mentions :)

So proud of Kyo!

I noticed that SHK's refusal of CF(Mitsubishi) on account of  their past war crimes has become the most searched news on the internet today. She is an actress whom I have been personally associating with for a long time because she has been a part of 'Historic Sites of the Republic of Korea Project' , she is someone has always had a lot of interest in our country's history and culture..hehe.

Honestly, I knew about this a few days ago before the news came out. A few days ago I received a sudden call from SHK

- Song : Professor! Isn't it true that Mitsubishi is a company with a history of mistreatment of war criminals and they've still not taken any accountability for their past actions?
- Prof : That's right! But why are you asking?
- Song : Because I have received an offer from China to be the face of Mitsubishi Motors. Of course, I ought to refuse and shouldn't do it - right?
- West : Of course you're right, You're really quite cool. Indeed, you're amazing!

The reason why I am saying this is that she has always loved our country's Culture and History. For an actress in this era of globalisation to take a stand and defend our culture and history, she's truly great. I am personally extremely honoured to be working on a project with her!. Anyways, Hye Kyo-shi let's meet up for a meal soon ^^

• Like 23

Thank you jongkyo for the translation. :)

Well, its not all about the money, SHK and company are meticulous in choosing the product to endorse, they consider allot of necessary information.  

I wonder if SHK receives royalty from Laneige products she promotes?

I remember SHK VIVO commercials and all of them are great.   

DOTS is nearing to end but no news for SHK next project? Therefore we are back to waiting patiently.

Thank you very much Kyonatics for always updating the thread.   

• Like 9