Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

DotS hasn't ended yet but I'm already thinking of her next project lol. I seriously hope she'll do another melo. :)

@mizuki85 Hotelier still remains one of my fav dramas...when it was still airing in my country, I couldn't wait to know the ending so I kinda begged my parents to let me buy the DVD lol. I really loved her and Kim Seung Woo together. 

@crixa Same here. I wasn't active on Soompi before DotS..I was just a silent reader. But now I feel like I need to come out of my cave and show my support. I'm so happy to know that she still has a lot of fans and she even manages to attract new ones as well. To me the number of fans doesn't really matter..as long as they stay loyal. :)

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

DotS hasn't ended yet but I'm already thinking of her next project lol. I seriously hope she'll do another melo. :)

@mizuki85 Hotelier still remains one of my fav dramas...when it was still airing in my country, I couldn't wait to know the ending so I kinda begged my parents to let me buy the DVD lol. I really loved her and Kim Seung Woo together. 

The drama of hers I don't watch is All In, I can stand seeing her with lbh. Sorry I have to be honest here. I watch her drama FH and AIMH many times. The film she I don't watch is A Reason to Live as I can't find it anywhere. Her film "Fetish" I watched it, though too bad it was not a success. 

Song hye kyo is really a good actress, though I saw her beauty at first time and I saw her compatible with WB. How I wish they can act together in a film as a couple and or any CF. Wishing is still just a wish, who will listen to me. 

And now she is acting with a 'newcomer' actor Song Joong Ki which she said is a blessing, I m so glad. I think, we all think, they are really matched together. If DotS becomes a film, I hope the leads are still ones who star in the drama as well.

The drama of hers I don't watch is All In, I can stand seeing her with lbh. Sorry I have to be honest here. I watch her drama FH and AIMH many times. The film of hers I don't watch is A Reason to Live as I can't find it anywhere. Her film "Fetish" I watched it, though too bad it was not a success. 

Song hye kyo is really a good actress, though I saw her beauty at first time and I saw her compatible with WB. How I wish they can act together in a film as a couple and or any CF. Wishing is still just a wish, who would listen to me. 

And now she is acting with a 'newcomer' actor Song Joong Ki which she said is a blessing, I m so glad. I think, we all think, they are really matched together. If DotS becomes a film, I hope the leads are still ones who star in the drama as well. (I have managed to watch the sequence of a drama where the original stars are not in, just like FH take 2.

Edited by mizuki85
Edited
  • Like 10

as early as now and though there are 2 more episodes left, feeling all sad already. I'm so used to seeing a lot of kyo for the last 2 months and that will soon be over. Please don't hide too long kyo..

• Like 11

hello fellow hyekyo's fans 

can i join in here too?^^ been a fan of her since AIMH actually!:D just found this thread ;p

idk if this one has been shared or not, but i think it's an appreciation article about her acting n character as kmy ,only understood some of knetz  comments n majority are all positives :wub:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002916293

can someone help trans the full article? <3<3<3 ^-^ 

• Like 13

Sorry guys for doubling the message, I often find difficulties in misspellings, postings, and the most is editing on soompi.  

Song hye kyo in Soonpoong Clinic, probably she used to be cheerful in from the camera and talked much and fast known as woodpecker. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9642cIGII4J9v2S8HcZd

SHK in Hotelier, I love her in this drama as her counterpart is one and young handsome boy I even don't know his name (can't find his pic everywhere, as he is a kinda supporting actor)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-qNxQxNL32d-nMlLq5Gf

• Like 6

' Fan Edit '

[ HAPPY TOGETHER ]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 12718195_1594717287514002_46850504061280

944919_1696212033967178_4259279180946791

• Like 10

Guest RoseS
6 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

The drama of hers I don't watch is All In,

All In, self, best Korean gambling drama. At young age, but SHK's acting's good and cute(except make up at old time= disappoint). Interesting story, love story, music....

Do not forget Worlds Within with Hyun Bin, will see how natural beautiful, cute she is! Laughing with her! 

Does SHK talk fast, yes:crazy:

MOD EDIT: please put large files in spoiler tags as page is slow to load for some users

Spoiler

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

April 5, HK, interview, no English sub.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

LINK from icwinnet http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002916293  (Bing trans.)

[Sports Chosun com Lee press] After the Sun for ' actress Song Hye-Gyo was a sighting.

KBS 2TV drama ' the actress Song Hye-Kyo after the Sun for plants ' (pole saw Kim Eun-Sook Kim, won-Seok/directed by Lee Eung-Bok Baek sang Hoon/production company specializing in cultural industries, such as after the NEW Sun) specializes in thoracic surgery in the bristle into viewers and vis-à-vis the kite. Song Hye-Gyo is an in-depth character analysis and engagement of the pole with a wide range of acting skills.

7 days after the televised ' Sun came to the emergency room was rushed 14 times for ' bloody oil: Jin (song Joong-GI minutes) was started as a scream of a bristle kite. Steel wool is a metaphor: this kite is hit in English without knowing why, even tuk tuk tear Shak shut off. However, there was no time for delay. Losing a sense of the urgency to move to revive the city, Jin said. Bristle kites since the days of beforeyour girlfriend. On the same day as a doctor's sake bristle kites and went out, followed by the deployment of the pole.

Steel wool is breathlessness Han Yu's chest with a defibrillator to shock at the repeated CPR. However, Yu Jin was still a heartbeat stopped at. Is steel wool bed jumping up Yu's chest like crazy. Fortunately, the pulse is started and run again, bristle kite metaphor: don't help to worry, on surprise, followed by unsightly tangle of horses as furiously declarations as he had.

This actress Song Hye-Gyo's genuineness shone correctly. Song Hye-Gyo is the cross-cross-section and a dire moment impeccably to smoke. * Without facing a cuff in pichl boyfriend when I live the dearest heart, deep, please, just as a doctor shouldrevive the commitment. All these feelings as well as density to be portraying, and ramping up to its engagement of the pole.

However, Yu Jin even to feel relief for a moment pulled spare steel wool should notbe rushed to the emergency room with him a kite on top of the surgery. Just because of their whereabouts until they boil down to the chest, but the boyfriend and another patient for heart and appearance of concentrated bristles as a doctor's annualtrue colors showing scenes properly.

Actress Song Hye-Gyo is an in-depth character analysis and situation of this day asa wide range of acting skills to digest. There are someone's girlfriend bristle kite inmind before that have a sense of responsibility as a doctor, was a subtle feelings ofreal smoke. However, after having the admiration of her acting, and then forced to wait for an unforgettable day.

The broadcast went ahead later in the heaven and hell-o bristle and Yu Jin's love on the line is an emphasis geared toward viewers hot reaction. Bristle and Yu Jin to "help." "Please don't show up in the bloody catches again." And I love the sincerityand to each other.

If you want a mediocre lover so special their situation made both of them love to consolidate. Oil: whether you sleep side-by-side in two of the room's look with one ofthem and the emotions of the viewers thirst for romance was sufficient to relieve.

On the other hand, after the example of the Sun ' is a strange land, dreaming of love and success in the extreme environments of young soldiers and doctors, it keepsthe value of life through blockbuster human soap opera. Every Wed, Thu 10:00 pmbroadcast.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

@leedonghaek I joined soompi 3 years ago as I shipped shk and jis a.k.a O2 shipper as I was disappointed with no love story between shk-wb. I used to use other name and as I could not log in with my previous then I create this username. 

I do hope that utk uri shk will get married soon, an actor I hope. When they are in the same job, the chance of understanding each other is greater I suppose. 

In shk thread, I was just a silent lurker, a passive one. I check this thread sometimes and among other threads, shk's is the most growing thread from time to time. Thanks to all kyo fans (hclover, sunflower, gigivilacerran, jjjeeennny9, crixa, utkim, strawberry555, and many more). 

Camellia is one of my favorites of kyo's projects9k=

9k=

• Like 6

wow its nice seeing new kyonatics here in SHK thread and thanks also to everyone for your awesome posts!

SHK with DoTs OST artist  Mad Clown and K Will

1日的剧组聚餐,和2位演唱太后OST的歌手一起,中间是Mad clown,演唱OST Part.5的再次见到你,右边是K.Will,演唱OST6

6afb0f0cjw1f2p8aks413j20hs0hsdjp.jpg

sleeping Beauty , SHK is still super beautiful

6afb0f0cjw1f2olb4fsznj21ci2cvwsm.jpg

just sad that next week will already be the final 2 episodes of DoTs , just hope it will gives us a happy ending so we can have fond memories if this drama till the end and it wont be heavy in our hearts ! wish after DoTs airing we can hear news about SHKs upcoming projects if any !

• Like 14

SHK baidu bar has the Chinese translations pertaining to Jasper Cho's thoughts on SHK.  This guy really sounds like he likes her a lot too :lol:  I love what all her co-stars have said about her.  You can tell they really like her a lot, not just for beauty, but also for her wonderful personality.  I remembered reading a translation of what the PD of DotS said about Kyo.  Will try to find it again to translate it.

"Song Hye Kyo is very wonderful, from her you can see that traits of foreigners and Koreans co-exist (I guess he's trying to say that SHK has both qualities of Koreans and foreigners)."  The translation also goes on to say that when he was talking about SHK, his eyes were luminous :lol:

6afb0f0cjw1f2pam02q4dj20fa0ft0uj.jpg

Our sleeping beauty

6afb0f0cjw1f2pn32g50pj21de0so43m.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2pn31p8pcj21dl0tdwj4.jpg

• Like 23

nice sleeping photos @hclover96 thanks ,  I remember there are lots of beautiful stunning shots of her sleeping in TWTWB.

She sleeps like a baby.  Most likely this is how she look like while sleeping in real life.  

May I ask guys ,  regarding Hye Kyo book? Is there an English translation??? Is this book only in Korean writing??? (been so long wanted to buy this online) 

Hope this is not off topic. thanks

• Like 5

hi sunbae0401! if you are referring to "its time for hye kyo"  book it is in Korean and Chinese edition only without English translation. im just surprised that in some online sites they still have this copy coz I cant find one in Kyobo bookstore, I only got the Chinese edition with a different cover but with the same contents and im just fortunate to check out songhyekyo.net site before for its translation and its worth it to have one its loaded with SHKs beautiful photos and her innermost thoughts about her life .   since this photoessay book was release wayback August 2012 I hope its time again for SHK to release a new photoessay book for her fans and this time with English transation for sure she still have lots of personal thoughts and beautiful photos to share!

Dr KMY in the latest DoTs episodes , SHK beauty and acting talent shines as usual

6afb0f0cjw1f2oit0uxdbj20f00f0apz.jpg

SHKs beautiful photos

MOD EDIT: please put large files in spoiler tags as page is slow to load for some users

Spoiler

623636a9jw1f2iukmury1j20qo0k0dib.jpg

623636a9jw1f2iuknn9s8j20qo0k0tbf.jpg

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

China Morning Post

Korean superstars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo in Hong Kong to kick off ViuTV launch 

New free-to-air channel replaces ATV and will screen overseas drama series like Descendants of the Sun, as well as reality show

a864b70c-fb1f-11e5-b0dd-7b74aaaf255c_128
UPDATED : Wednesday, 06 April, 2016, 8:42pm
by Vivienne Chow
A new era of TV wars has begun, with the arrival of Korean superstars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo in Hong Kong to promote their TV series Descendants of the Sun.

The show is one of the highlights on ViuTV, which launches officially on Wednesday.
The new free-to-air TV station will replace ATV, which went off-air last week, and go head to head with dominant broadcaster TVB.

More than 100 journalists and 400 fans flocked to Four Seasons Hotel on Tuesday to meet the two Korean superstars, who shared their experiences while filming the romantic melodrama.

bnt news, UK
Song Hye Kyo-Taeyeon-Kim Yuna-Kim Ju Ha-Kim Ju Won, Celebrities from Different Fields to Take Over the Beauty Industry
[by Shin Hyun Jung /translated by Kim Young Shin] The time when actresses and singers dominated the title of beauty mentor or beauty icon is over. Recently, it is common for the authorities of various fields to present themselves as beauty mentors respected by many women]. 
Here are five celebrities from different fields on a roll in the beauty business. 

▶ Actress Song Hye Kyo
 8qnaer20mxqlrwel15pw8r0u584ar32o.jpg
The traditional beauty icons, actresses, are still a reliable source of beauty information. These attractive women representing Korea have taken up a continuous activity as beauty ambassadors.
Top actress Song Hye Kyo has been considered one of the Korea’s prettiest women since her debut. She is a highly-paid beauty icon thanks to her reputation. She brings sensation with her dramas and advertisements and 2016 is no exception. 

bnt news, UK
If You Want to Look Like Sweet Song-Song Couple from ‘Descendants of the Sun’?

5hra32niz71lbbqe7iukty85wuxmrv3l.jpg
[by Song Eun Ji /translated by Kim Young Shin] The popularity of KBS drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ is skyrocketing. In Korea, its 32 percent viewing rate is unrivaled among the dramas that are aired at the same time

‘Descendants of the Sun’ moved the heart of global audience from many other countries including China. Its strong narrative and lovey-dovey relationship between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, also known as Song-Song couple, are the major reasons for the boom. Goo-Won couple, another combination of the drama casts Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won, also attracted the viewer’s heart.

Although the drama is set in Urk, a desolate area under warfare, these couples’ clear and radiant skin look perfect. If you want to be as beautiful as they are, start taking care of your skin today.

What Do Song-Song Couple and Goo-Won Couple Do for Their Skin?

xefw8z3allhwi2oo1ffrxy79f8046w5s.jpg
Even though Song Joong Ki served in army right before the drama’s shooting, his skin is impeccable. During the production presentation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’, he said that soldiers groom themselves by using three to four skin care products. He himself took extra care to retain his clear skin during his term of service.

Song Hye Kyo is one of the celebrities that look younger than their age. Although she is in mid-thirties, she still looks like she is in twenties. She treats her skin with thorough and routine care. She even carries sheet masks to the studio.

Waiting for J.Estina's 2016, fall-winter :blink:  Song Hye Kyo is a flawless beautiful for J. Estina's 2016 spring-summer catalog

Jewelry brand J. Estina has today released new photos of actress Song Hye Kyo showing her flawless beauty through the brand's 2016 spring-summer catalog.

In the photos, Song Hye Kyo is seen wearing a white top, as she modeled the new jewelry pieces on her neck and wrist, and showed off her exquisite goddess charms.

BBoIiKN.img?h=551&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

© 由 Kpop Fighting 提供

BBoHSkx.img?h=551&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f
© 由 Kpop Fighting 提供

Episode Ratings

Date Episode TNmS AGB
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2016-02-24 1 12.6% (7th) 12.7% (4th) 14.3% (4th) 14.4% (4th)
2016-02-25 2 13.5% (6th) 14.5% (4th) 15.5% (3rd) 16.0% (4th)
2016-03-02 3 21.8% (2nd) 22.7% (1st) 23.4% (2nd) 24.6% (2nd)
2016-03-03 4 22.9% (2nd) 23.5% (2nd) 24.1% (2nd) 25.1% (2nd)
2016-03-09 5 24.6% (2nd) 26.3% (1st) 27.4% (1st) 29.2% (1st)
2016-03-10 6 25.4% (2nd) 27.6% (1st) 28.5% (1st) 29.8% (1st)
2016-03-16 7 27.0% (2nd) 28.9% (1st) 28.3% (1st) 30.1% (1st)
2016-03-17 8 25.9% (2nd) 28.7% (1st) 28.8% (1st) 30.5% (1st)
2016-03-23 9 29.7% (1st) 32.3% (1st) 30.4% (1st) 31.0% (1st)
2016-03-24 10 28.8% (1st) 31.0% (1st) 31.6% (1st) 33.3% (1st)
2016-03-30 11 29.1% (2nd) 31.3% (1st) 31.9% (1st) 33.5% (1st)
2016-03-31 12 31.1% (1st) 33.9% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 34.3% (1st)
2016-04-06 13 30.4% (1st) 33.7% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 35.0% (1st)
2016-04-07 14 31.1% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 35.6% (1st)
2016-04-13 15 - - - -
2016-04-14 16 - - - -

Source: TNS Media Korea & AGB Nielson

• NR denotes not ranked within the Top 20 daily shows according to TNS Media Korea and AGB Nielson.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 14

2016/04/07

photo710785.jpg

For the second time in its fourteen-episode run "Descendants of the Sun" has experienced a ratings drop. It came in at 33.0%, 0.5% decrease. Perhaps it is the fact that the glamour and excitement of the foreign country was no longer present. Perhaps it was the broaching of the sensitive North/South Korea conflict that is more tense than ever. Perhaps it was just the simple fact that the cliffhanger wasn't really a cliffhanger despite the fact that the show only has a week left (save for the bonus goodies to be offered after its run.)

[Agree! :blink:  Perhaps it was the broaching of the sensitive North/South Korea conflict that is more tense than ever]. 

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-descendants-of-the-sun-episode-14-93256.html