Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@xinwen the translation is now posted in Kkukjaem blogspot.  Though there are mentions of the tax scandal, the comments are generallypositive and appears to be moving on from that issue.  They are applauding SHK for her respectful choice and even mentioned some of her good deeds like rejecting an apartment ad in order not to increase the prices of residential units in Korea.

• Like 10

Tnx @rubylia Im so happy for the positive comments our goddess doesn't  deserve any single hate comments her tax thing is not the definition of her character. She has always brings nothing but honor to her country.  honestly she puts korea in the map! #realtalk

Edited by msriz
Double post
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, ticktockjuly said:

Hi all,

I hope you guys still remember me. I am so happy that our Kyo's new drama gets so much love from people. Although I rarely post, I try to keep it up with everything our Kyo is in. I don't know about others, but for me, I love DotS coz of Kyo in it. 

But I have something to share it here and hope to get your points of view on it. I read a lot of forums, here and ones in my countries. But as I can see, all have tendency of believing there is something that is going on between SJK and our Kyo. I dont oppose it coz trully speaking, I can see that chemistry that burns screen everytime they appear together in scenes, but after encountering lots of voices, I do wish  Kyo lovers could restrain from letting the shipping surface until it turns out a fact, we will heartily congratulate her and make a party here. As you know, I used to ship Kyo with KDW, but after sometime on reflection, I see that it affects Kyo so much if it isn't true. Deep inside my heart, I do wish Kyo is happy, of course with anyone that she falls in love with. But I don't want Kyo to get more bad voices from others as if she fell in love so easily.

I'm worried too that there is still some negativity about the post about Kyo's refusal of Japanese car modeling. I use google translate, so Im not sure if there is agreement or disagreement, but It still burdens me alots. If you ever experience the time of txxx exxx, you will get this kind of emotion. GOSH, i still remember how I and lots of Kyo lovers were nervous all that day. I even made lots of accounts on N.B, A.K to defend our Kyo. Time flies, and everything is OK now. 

There is so much more I want to say, but I will be back later.

Hic, I miss our @freshspring 

Hello, @ticktockjuly

@marwa501 (you change your profile pic, dude, you used to use our kyo as pp). I am used using changing username, up to now. Yes, @ticktockjuly people are now in the ecstasy of DotS and feeling there is something going on between SHK-SJK. You know, as shippers, we can't get rid of the urge to ship her with her co stars, even with JIS who was totally having limited intimate scenes with a blind lady played by uri kyo. So, no worries, haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love. Thank God, she is saved by DotS (her IG followers are huge, 1 million more, while back then I lurked her account and the pics she posted before DotS were around 15,000 while now the oilers are almost around 200,000-400,000 far beyond what has been gained by her dongsaeng, YAI who gets around 50,000 likers). Huge power brings huge responsibility, huge consequences, for sure.

Edited by mizuki85
Edited
  • Like 10

haha finally! thx to @rubylia is that u kkuljaem admin?

i almost every hours just reload n refresh kkuljaem.blogspot. lmao :lol:

[+1,439, -59] A beautiful woman does beautiful things beautifully. That makes her even more beautiful ~~^^

LOL how many arumdao right there

• Like 8

Guest RoseS
4 hours ago, ticktockjuly said:

Hi all,

I hope you guys still remember me. I am so happy that our Kyo's new drama gets so much love from people. Although I rarely post, I try to keep it up with everything our Kyo is in. I don't know about others, but for me, I love DotS coz of Kyo in it. 

Hi, ticktockjuly, how can forget your name in this forum:blink: and missing freshspring also. And more........:(

2014(?), movie My Brilliant Life(still my favorite family story). Accidently, discover this SHK threat then joint.....At this time, no any idea about HOW CAN POST , you show me then name 'ticktockjuly=my 'teacher':D But ...still/always get many trouble about POSTING:w00t::w00t: Always happy with any notices&suggestions about 'lack posting':D 

Posting this photo because Song Hye Kyo's smile:wub:

kimtaeheeactress.png

Born on

happy to know that SHKs refusal of car CF continues to gain more appreciation / praise for her act but cant understand why those netizens still drag her tax issue despite this respectable act of hers. as for the comment with most upvotes how I wish the 2 comments below should have the highest upvotes not the one that got 43k  , they could have just focus on her good deed sans the past issue  they just keep resurrecting  it and its unfortunate and unfair on SHKs part , why cant they just say that "it is a respectable act!" or "  She's always treated these kinds of matters with respect" ????? 

19 hours ago, rubylia said:

3. [+25,929, -1,286] Amazing...!!!

4. [+21,285, -1,770] Hye Kyo's awesome, she stands firm in her views

just sad that this week its gonna be the 2 final episodes of Dots and we haven't heard any upcoming project yet for SHK , most likely no new drama til after 3 to 4 years but possible for movie project . anyways , hope DoTs will end on a happy note for us to remember this SHKs awesome drama with a happy heart ! excited to see what will happen to that "bath tub" and "camping" scene in episode 15, 1 more day to go!

6d40f7f4jw1f2ohnnth7jj20p00e2ju8.jpg

but worried on this scene , will Dr KMY wait in vain ?????

6d40f7f4jw1f2ohnompqpj20p00e2q54.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f2ohnowwq0j20p00e2acu.jpg

• Like 12

Thanks @rubylia 

A lot of Koreans still remember SHK turning down the renewal of apartment endorsement, the tax thing came up also but somehow Koreans are mellowing down because of Hye Kyo refusal to mitsubishi cf.

But I hope a new positive cf deal will come soon, I love viewing her commercials.  Her etude cf are all fun, girly and charming.

I somehow miss her, any news for upcoming DOTS related promotional activities with SHK? 

Edited by Amethyst
To adjust the post
  • Like 6

Hi all, just want to give a little update on what's happening on weibo regarding her rejecting Mitsubishi's car endorsement.  The hashtag "Song Hye Kyo rejecting Japanese car endorsement" was trending #1 on weibo's real-time hot list for a while.  Because of China's past history with Japan, Chinese netizens' comments were very positive towards Kyo regarding this news, but of course there are a bunch of ignorant haters who are saying that Kyo only cares about her Korean fans, that she doesn't give out signatures to her Chinese fans, only to her Korean fans :mellow:  Kyo's official fan weibo account posted this to clarify that Kyo does love her Chinese fans.  Here is the translation for it:

"She would listen seriously to what her Chinese fans say even though she may not understand it.  She would smile while looking at the fan.  She would look seriously at the hand-written cards that her Chinese fans give her even when the host has begun to prepare for the next event.  She would still look seriously at every word with her eyes and ingrained it into her heart.  She would give every fan present her signature even if it's time for the interview to start.  Would persist on signing each and every one.

She has not have a fan meeting in China, but whenever she sees fans, she would slow down, wave and smilingly express gratitude.  She does not go on variety shows nor have fan meetings because she said she doesn't have the talent to respond back to everyone.  She could only try her best at every project, doesn't want to let down the people who love her.

She is a Korean, but still donated her entire advertising fee to finance China's Hope Primary School.  She's a Korean, but still donated to the Sichuan earthquake, still spare no efforts to support the cause of China's giant panda conservation.

She said she's very grateful for Chinese fans' love for her.  She said she grew up watching Hong Kong movies.  She said it's her honor to be able to work with Chinese directors and actors.

She said she comes to China frequently in private.  She said she has a feeling of being at home in China.  She said she has a lot of good Chinese friends.

She has kept our support in her mind.  Her love for China is subtle but long.

Song Hye Kyo, so warm, so beautiful, if you love her, love deeper.  If you don't love her, please don't bash her."

I seriously love this post from her fans.  I actually cried when I read it.  It truly shows how much her Chinese fans love her and support her and Kyo knows this and loves her Chinese fans too.

Below are signatures that Chinese fans got from Kyo and pics that fans took with her :)

6afb0f0cjw1f2twrnzuanj21kw15748t.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2tww6swuvj21kw23110x.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twppfgbwj20hx3i01kx.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twsx3l36j20gq0omtfh.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twk6swk7j20yd0nudnn.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twiyilfoj20g40k1wkd.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twsxrttoj20fa08ljsa.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2twpv3ockg20dc06sx6p.gif6afb0f0cjw1f2twpxbjczg209008ah68.gif

• Like 22

Guest RoseS

Missing all SHK's old projects:(

laneige2_zps1922a9b9.jpg

"There was never a more dangerous time to fall in love" - The Crossing

Dr. Kang's fashion in DOTS

STYLE STEAL

STYLE STEAL: Song Hye Kyo (DOTS)

April 8, 2016  by Jill Seguia

COVER.jpg

I’ve been obsessed with the Korean T.V series “Descendants of the Sun” (well, not just me. Obviously.), other than the fact that it’s a great show, Song Hye Kyo has many fashionable moments in this series. Few of the fashion pieces she wore were too expensive, so this gives me an idea of recreating her look without spending too much but still gives a tad bit of a similar look to hers. So let’s look at some of her stylish staples, shall we?

1.) Gray Top + Denim SkirtOOTD 1.jpgcats1.jpg

This one’s my favorite out of all her outfits, it’s really comfy and wearable. It’s easy to recreate this look since you probably own some of the basic pieces in your wardrobe. Your skirt doesn’t have to be a button down skirt, as long as it’s a denim skirt then you’re good to go!:)

On Song Hye Kyo: Siero Top | Alexa Chung X Ag Kety Skirt

On Me: Sfera Top | Penshoppe Skirt

2.) Beige Sweater + Denim ShortsOOTD 3.jpgDSC_0378.JPG

You know how over-sized sweaters are really a thing in Korea, I love this look cause it’s really casual and it’s perfect for lazy girls (like me), who still wants to look fashionable without putting too much effort.

On Song Hye Kyo: Nohant Sweater | J Brand Nash Shorts

On Me: H&M Sweater | Vaintage Shorts

3.) Flannel + White Top + High-Waist ShortsOOTD 2.jpgcats2.jpg

I just love the simplicity of this laid back look. Again, it’s really easy to recreate since you probably own some of this pieces that’s similar to hers.

On Song Hye Kyo: Rails Fringe Plaid Polo (Sorry, I can’t find the exact match for the rest of her outfits.)

On Me: Forever21 Plaid Polo | H&M White Top | Vaintage Shorts

4.) Plaid Shirt Dress OOTD 4.jpgcats3.jpg

She usually wears these kind of outfits back in Korea, before they went to Urk (you probably can’t relate to this if you’re not watching DOTS, hahaha!), this look is really feminine. As you can see, though it isn’t an exact match with the color it still gives a similar look, as long as it’s a plaid shirt dress.

On Song Hye Kyo: Rails Shirt Dress

If you’re a fan of Song Hye Kyo or Dr. Kang Mo-yeon, you can definitely get her look for less. By the way, don’t forget to match it with her signature low pony tail (hahahaha!). Anyhoo, I do hope you find this helpful! Let me know if you have any request on who should I “Style Steal” next. Thank you, and stay awesome! mwaaah. ♥

Rumors of Song Joong-ki's death and grave, only the drama is the answerphoto712154.jpg

With two more episodes to go, speculations about the drama ending has been going around. Rumor has it that Song Joong-ki is going to die.

Rumors like this have been spreading on Internet communities.

A Chinese media says Yoo Si-jin dies while protecting the president and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) operates on him. Yoo Si-jin sees that and happily closes his eyes".

Pictures hinting a sad ending and of Song Hye-kyo have been going around online.

The "Descendants of the Sun" sources say, "The title of the ending is different and the pictures of Song Hye-kyo look like they've been made up. The truth will be revealed in the drama".

Claims of the drama being a sad ending is getting stronger than it being a happy ending. Netizens say, "Soldiers always wear a shroud. When a soldier dies at the frontier fighting for his country and gets wounded, the spot he dies in is his grave and his uniform becomes a shroud".

A dreamy scene was depicted of Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki sitting together in Uruk and some say this might be the ending scene.photo712153.jpg

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Ngoc Chieu, are you busy with next project?:blink:

1mil USD is a big chunk amnt. Shes making a statement and stand by it, brilliant decision.

Its loud and clear she doesn’t care about the money. Shes compassionate, truly  love her more. 

An A list actress but  humble not too proud.                                                                                           

Shes  the kind of woman  to bring home to mom.

Shes rare.

• Like 11

[NEWS] Rumors of Song Joong-ki's death and grave, only the drama is the answer

With two more episodes to go, speculations about the drama ending has been going around. Rumor has it that Song Joong-ki is going to die.

Rumors like this have been spreading on Internet communities.

A Chinese media says Yoo Si-jin dies while protecting the president and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) operates on him. Yoo Si-jin sees that and happily closes his eyes".

Pictures hinting a sad ending and of Song Hye-kyo have been going around online.

The "Descendants of the Sun" sources say, "The title of the ending is different and the pictures of Song Hye-kyo look like they've been made up. The truth will be revealed in the drama".

Claims of the drama being a sad ending is getting stronger than it being a happy ending. Netizens say, "Soldiers always wear a shroud. When a soldier dies at the frontier fighting for his country and gets wounded, the spot he dies in is his grave and his uniform becomes a shroud".

A dreamy scene was depicted of Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki sitting together in Uruk and some say this might be the ending scene                                                                    12961483_490872851115461_541832493785548

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the updates :D .Proud to be her fan.

Wonder why ppl still bring up the tax scandal which wasnt her intention or fault and it was a close case for years back  and she already payed back when she found out about this ...why cant we just let it go, it hurts reading them all the time. I can imagine it hurts her as well.

I saw a lot of news...just dont be able to understand anything...google friend doesnt help either.

ticktockjuly, hello chingus, where have you been? miss our old days and putriN too. She promised me that she will be back soon and i havent seen her yet. She needs to be back here to keep me on the line kekeke... I understand your worries a lot and it was the reason why i didnt want to ship her with anyone ever since then. I must admit its so hard now dearie...I am guilty.

Still, i think we shkers will be happy for her whoever he must be. Personally, my ultimate wish is to see Kyo happy and get married, so i can hang my boots from soompi :P .

oCDN8T.jpg

• Like 16