Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hearing GHS and AJH, first I envy their shippers. For me, AJH is such a gentleman. He is brave enough to take the big consequence of marrying a woman. Now, I wish uri shk will get married soon. I read somewhere longtime ago, when shk has a boyfriend, she thinks of marriage. So, lucky man, go get her. 

• Like 7

I think everyone here love to see SHK get married soon and have beautiful babies , its been long time ago for this ardent wish of kyonatics to see her happily settled with someone she really loves and can make her happy plus if there will be little SHKs too!  her latest IG photo , is she really in a traditional wedding costume or some kind of k holiday /event costume ??? unfortunately she doesn't have a much detailed description of this photo but it looks like she is garb fit for a traditional k wedding , what a cute little bride! cant wait to see her in a wedding gown for her "real" wedding , hope we can witness this in the near future!

12959969_982645855153222_1643346800_n.jp

her BTS photo in DoTs becomes hot topic in nate

연예 hot포토

• 1460249107_380.jpg
  • '태양의 후예' 송혜교
    촬영 비하인드

송혜교, '태양의 후예' 촬영 비하인드…주말이라서 더 빛나는 강모연

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20160410n02163&mid=e0403&cid=604481

• Like 17

sighhhhh... still no news where she's going... think is gonna be shanghai or jeju.. coz someone said so.. There's destination that available at gimpo referring to her usually destination in recent month

If she's in shanghai usually there's her photo by now or maybe we should wait till night.. If in Jeju well i hope she's got photoshoot there n have a great vacation

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Her parent is so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter like her. how i wish her daughter to be same like her . The guy who will end up with her is so lucky to be her husband in every angle she is so beautiful i think this girl is not human she is so damn beautiful to be a human, i love her so much im forever Kyonatics and im proud to shout the world Kyonatics!:blush:

I think her mother raise her well....I remember that her parents divorce when she was still young that's why she always mention about her mother and not her father.....but if ever she'll get married seriously I want it to be with joongki ....many people said that joongki is a cold and very straightforward person...so people not close to him wud thought he's scary...but when it comes to his friend he's a person u can lean on...in one interview I read he is opposite lee kwangsoo..if he hurt someone gwangsoo will comfort those people he hurt but if they hurt his friend he will be the first to confront them....one reason also that he is close to ko in sung...their depth and sense are applaud able..even his young but his thinking is very matured.......I think that will suit hye gyo attitude too..she's very caring to people close to her...but if some people hurt the person close to her she will be the one to scold them...there's one news that her manager was scolded by a staff in the drama she had before.... And she think it's unreasonable and ask her manager what happened..after that she confront the staff and let him/her apologize to her manager...and that's the reason that during the survey among the manager among Koreans who they want to manage..she was the no.1!!! And their mindset will be really compatible

• Like 19

I love the childhood photos, she so gracious sharing it to us.Her mom is a good photographer, she took her daughter;s photos always on close up, mode.  Mom knows very well its a moment to be captured, Knows her daugther is cutie beautiful kid. 

She communicates to her fans thru her IG. Its evident she love her mom so much. too much.

Thank God for IG.  I think she also mentioned in the book, she feels responsible for her mom, that she needs to be strong, there only two of them , coz she doesnt have siblings.

Im one with you guys wishing the right man will come into her life SOON. She like to have 2-3 children gollylucky future husband.

Im into reading some excerpts from her book, its been posted before but still would like to share it, same as @sunflower91_  on her previous post.

Every page from the book is from her thoughts/ words of Hye Kyo.

I interpret it shes so conservative sooo Asian 

From Page 226 of the book:   

To act like a spoiled child ? Don’t know how to
Sincerity? I have   

I am not the warm/hot type, or I should say I do not know how to act like a spoilt child. I am a bit solemn, more like a boy.
Therefore, I will not let him know even I like him.
However, my character will change according to who is my boyfriend.
Well, though every love relationship is different, I want to tell you a secret.
That is, I am the passive one whenever a love relationship is started. Love relationship started unnoticeably.
However, when a love relationship has started, I will pour my whole heart into it, there is no technique, no calculation. I will only jump into it idiotically.
Therefore, I also expect him to be as sincere as me.
But, in a love relationship, it will not have a happy ending if only me being sincere.
Now, I know.   

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, sunbae0401 said:

I love the child photos, she so gracious sharing it to us.Her mom is a good photographer, she took her daughter;s photos always on close up, mode.  Mom knows very well its moment to be captured, Knows her daugther is cutie beautiful kid.

She communicates to her fans thru her IG. Its evident she love her mom so much. too much.

Thank God for IG.  I think she also mentioned in the book, she feels responsible for her mom, that she needs to be strong, there only two of them , coz she doesnt have siblings.

Im one with you guys wishing the right man will come into her life SOON. She like to have 2-3 children gollylucky future husband.

Im into reading some excerpts from her book, its been posted before but still would like to share it, same as @sunflower91_

on her previous post. Every page from the book is from her thoughts/ words of Hye Kyo.

Sincerity? I have

I am not the warm/hot type, or I should say I do not know how to act like a spoilt child. I am a bit solemn, more like a boy.
That is, I am the passive one whenever a love relationship is started. Love relationship started unnoticeably.
However, when a love relationship has started, I will pour my whole heart into it, there is no technique, no calculation. I will only jump into it idiotically.
But, in a love relationship, it will not have a happy ending if only me being sincere.
Now, I know.

I love the child photos, she so gracious sharing it to us.Her mom is a good photographer, she took her daughter;s photos always on close up, mode.  Mom knows very well its moment to be captured, Knows her daugther is cutie beautiful kid.

Im into reading some excerpts from her book, its been posted before but still would like to share it, same as @sunflower91_

on her previous post. Every page from the book is from her thoughts/ words of Hye Kyo.

Sincerity? I have

Now, I know.

So, 

To all man who deserves shk, tell her that you love her so much and want to spend your life with her. You know, she is not the one who say love before the man. She is waiting for one who confesses love. So those who are coward, don't dare to approach her. Once she loves, she jumps into it completely. 

Don't be sad and love will find its way, uri hyekyo. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7AedGJWBzXrd6oXg5Pp0

We want you to be the happiest one. It is not okay to not to be okay, dear. 

• Like 13

jingoo mentioned hyekyo again on his recent interview

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000595993 

한편 진구는 송혜교와의 연기에 대한 질문에 대해서도 솔직하게 털어놨다. 진구와 송혜교는 2003년 '올인'에 함께 나왔지만 당시 진구는 이병헌의 아역이었고, 송혜교는 성인 역으로  이병헌과 호흡을 맞췄다. 진구는 "한 앵글에 담기는 게 처음이다보니 감회가 새로웠다"고 밝혔다. 그는 "(송혜교가) 어리지만 선배이기도 하고, 그 때나 지금이나 훌륭한 배우니까 영광스러운 부분도 있었고, 묘했다"고 말했다.

그러면서 "아직 우리 둘은 사랑을 안 하니까"라고 웃으며 "언젠간 완전히 가야지"라며 송혜교와의 러브라인을 꿈꾸기도 했다. 진구는 "엠티를 갔었는데, 혜교가 '이렇게 만나게 됐다'면서 따뜻한 얘기들을 많이 했다"고 전하기도 했다.
someone help trans this juseyo>.< 

thank u in advance ^^

but,on the last paragraph,i think he mentioned that in dots their character arent in love with each other, but if there is possibility of loveline with shk on future project, he would really love too/accept it.  :D

correct me if im wrong ^^;;

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, icwinner said:

thank u in advance ^^

but,on the last paragraph,i think he mentioned that in dots their character arent in love with each other, but if there is possibility of loveline with shk on future project, he would really love too/accept it.  :D

correct me if im wrong ^^;;

You're completely correct :)   Jingoo talked about them having worked in the same drama (All In) and how he was happy to have worked with her again. Also, he smiled and said that he hasn't had an opportunity to have a love-line with SHK in both the dramas. However it is his hope and that he would be happy if one day he gets to act in a role where he will be the one romancing her.

• Like 14

“Descendants of the Sun” Leads Ratings Even With Reruns                                                                    

KBS2TV‘s hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” continues its exceptional performance in viewership ratings.

Even the reruns are hitting impressive digits. The April 9 rerun of the 14th episode attracted 11.4 percent of the potential nationwide viewership, easily beating other shows in the same time slot.

MBC‘s “We Got Married” came in second with 4.2 percent while SBS Sports‘ “KBO Samsung vs. Lotte” recorded 2.7 percent. The 13th episode of “Descendants of the Sun,” which aired one hour before the 14th one, reached 7.7 percent.

These ratings are impressively high for reruns, especially at a time where most drama episodes struggle to reach 10 percent even when they first air.

Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun” is consistently breaking records with ratings surpassing 30 and even 40 percent.

Catch the first episode of the phenomenal                                                                                                                                                           “Descendants of the Sun” Leads Ratings Even With Reruns

• Like 15

[NEWS] Song Hye Kyo Celebrates Grabbing an Autograph From Jin Goo in Photos From Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예 Reunion

Some of the cast of “Descendants of the Sun” have given us a glimpse at the fun times they had at their cast and crew reunion!

Actors Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Min Suk met up with many more members of the cast and crew at a restaurant in Seoul on April 1 for a reunion dinner. This was the first time that they’d all been together in one place since they held their wrap-up party after finishing filming the show in late December. It’s been reported that dinner was paid for by none other than the show’s stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

On the morning of April 2, actor Ahn Bo Hyun uploaded a photo to his Instagram of the party, which features almost all of the fan favorites from the cast — although it’s sadly missing Song Joong Ki!

Song Hye Kyo also shared some funny party photos to Instagram in which actors Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won pretend to be arrogant top stars signing autographs for their worshipping fans.
Jin Goo posted another shot of the moment to Instagram with the caption, “Wait.”

Afterwards, Ahn Bo Hyun uploaded a shot of Song Hye Kyo holding up a photo of Jin Goo that he’s signed for her as Jin Goo smiles and points to his handiwork.

Kim Min Suk also shared a similar photo, this time without Jin Goo, and writes in the caption, “She got an autograph from Jin Goo.” He adds in the hashtags, “She’s ridiculously pretty, right?” and also writes, “We’re at our work dinner. But she really can’t drink alcohol.”

Cr: Soompi (ilmare42)| heart emoticon admin SJKinnocentgirL                                                                                                                                                                                            12991114_1705976412992585_15402198442371

• Like 11

hello everyone....most probably our dear HyeKyosiii is having a good time and enjoying spring season at Jeju right now hope she'll post updates on her IG soon..it's final week for Dots my wednesday and thursday nights won't be the same after it's finale..i'll  definitely miss Dr Kang's  presence, beauty and cuteness, fiercer and sassiness, how she cries and smiles, how she screams and laughs, her formal and casual fashion styles, from shorts/skirts/jeans and shoes plus those bare legs to die for (hahaha). and of course everything about Dots including all the Dots couples, the scenery, the love confessions and lines, the bromance and commarades/collegues respects and love.

Hope and wish Kyo will appears as a guest in Stardate maybe them(bigboss&beauty) on Happy Together or Running man or any variety shows after Dots ends...please PD's make this happens.

• Like 9

thanks so much hclover96 for sharing that article , its great and honor for SHK to be praised by PD no less for her acting ability and awesome personality and this will put to shame those unknown netizens to bashed SHKs acting ability as if they are credible critics by just a short trailer before DoTs airing .  I think SHK becomes more serious in her craft since TWTWB wherein she research her role extensively for her to portray the role perfectly , remember she did have visitations to visually impaired institution just to observe in order to prepare her for her Oh Young role, and yes this time she did undergo medical training and see the result , yes I can truly say that she gives justice to her Dr KMY role plus her English speaking lines and she also showcased various or wide range of emotions on each DoTs episode!

this photo collage is so cute for featuring various SHKs/Dr KMY emotions with equivalent emocticons/ smileys, hope by posting this it will help spread her smile around the world! credit to descendantsofthesun_malaysia

e374cfc0gw1f2qd9tiifsj20yi1pce81.jpg

• Like 19