Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest jaeinmae

@SamriM, hello girl!!!   regarding Miss Shin Min Ah, i heard her name mentioned along with the others but because of strong static,(chappy-chappy, people around here says) i'm not sure if it yes or no........sorry......

Guest jaeinmae

@SamriM, is that what you want to know, honey? if Miss Shin Min Ah will be able to attend the premiere? i'm sorry...i'm celebrating my first night in the city after weeks in the island, so i guess i'm not fully awake right now......

If Shin Min Ah is among the attendees of My Palpitating Life's premiere, it may be support from Kang Dong Won's side, as they've collaborated in the short film The X in 2013.

I don't particularly know much about Shin Min Ah's relation to Song Hye Kyo, but don't have hopes too high about the speculated list of attendees in case disappointments materialize.

It's only hours away from the premiere, so let's cross our fingers and toes for the best!

Don't know about the others..............but i have a good feeling that most will definitely come and support KDW and SHK at today's premiere. SHK and her costar especially her costar .... are well respected and the unfortunate thing that happened recently is something most of them could have easily themselves would have faced as well. 
So to show unity..........and also the movie is good.........most will come :xI am so excited.....i think the Premiere starts at 8pm Korean time so we have about 7 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi @freshspring and @utkim ...................we are all counting on you.....like i said before .....you two are the fastest and best news updaters of SHK.. :DI just don't know how you all do it.....but you all are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!=D>

A TOAST to freshspring and utkim! Thanks a bunch in advance, ladies.I would like to echo what LynneL said, you all are the BEST!Giving updates/reports and posting pics quickly like a lighting speed is a SKILL!We appreciate your time and effort!THANKS MUCH! ^:)^

Guest sunflower91

Hi guys its 12noon here and I'm already here in wangsimni however no set up yet for the MPL VIP premiere and not yet sure if I can get ticket. Ill just update later as soon as I can I already have my camera ready.

untitled_zpsaab37c9b.jpg

comment by viewers

untitled2_zps82d8b4e2.jpg

untitled3_zps5979e465.jpg

cr  http://movie.twitaddons.com/movie/detail.php?id=55584

most of them praised and satisfied with the movie as well as all actors & music soundtrack.. They are giving score 8/9 out of 10 for this movie….

MPL Fighting  =D>

August 27, 2014
[Herald Interview] Song Hye-kyo faces the musicActress talks about recent tax scandal and her role in the new film ‘My Brilliant Life’
By Ahn Sung-mi The Korea Herald

Actress Song Hye-kyo was careful to begin her interview with The Korea Herald on Monday with an apology. 
A week has passed since news of a tax evasion scandal involving the actress shocked many of her fans. The timing was especially unfavorable for Song, who was set to promote her new movie “My Brilliant Life” ahead of its Sept. 3 release.
She nevertheless decided to open up to the media to apologize multiple times. She admitted it was a big mistake and said she regretted that she disappointed many people. 
“It resulted because of my ignorance and carelessness. I wasn’t sure if I should appear before the public or not and if doing an interview was the right thing to do,” said Song.
“But as much as I take the sole blame for my faults, I had the responsibility to minimize the damage the scandal had on the movie crew who worked so hard for this film,” she said. 
“(Doing promotional work) was a promise I made with the film, so I could not break another promise.” 
20140827000865_0.jpg
Actress Song Hye-kyo poses for a photo during an interview with The Korea Herald in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, Monday. (Park Hae-mook/The Korea Herald)
It was frightening to be back in the spotlight after the scandal, even for the veteran actress who had maintained a clean-cut reputation throughout her 17-year career. But as she could not hide, she decided to accept her faults and face her fate. 
This required some courage for Song, who spoke in her distinctive composed tone. 
It took a different kind of courage for her to play a mother for the first time, though her character is not a typical mother. She plays 33-year-old Mi-ra, who had her son Ah-reum at the age of 17. 
“If the role required a typical motherly love and dedication, maybe it would have been pretty tough,” said Song. “But Mi-ra’s age is very close to mine and she is more like a friend to her son, so that was less of a concern to begin with. Also I saw some part of myself in her character-straightforward and easygoing.” 
The film, “My Brilliant Life,” based on Korean novelist Kim Ae-ran’s 2011 best-selling novel of the same name, centers on 16-year-old Ah-reum, who has progeria ― a rare genetic disorder that causes premature aging in children. So at the age of 16, Ah-reum’s body is already 80 years old. As his parents, Mi-ra and Dae-soo (Kang Dong-won), cope with their son’s disease, they learn about parenting, life and love. 
“I had full faith in the director of the film,” commented Song. “When I watched director E J-yong’s past films, including ‘Untold Scandal’ and ‘An Affair,’ I liked the way he showed unique and elegant details in the films. So when I read the scenario, I said yes without a second thought. It was not a typical sad story.
“The circumstances are tragic, but the film gracefully draws humor out of Ah-reum and his parents, which I think elicit heartfelt tears,” said the actress. “I liked the fact that the characters are bright and cheerful, quite the contrary from traditional films related to illness. Maybe the happier it gets, sadness escalates.” 
The film mostly centers on the protagonist Ah-reum, played by Jo Sung-mok, who had to undergo five hours of aging makeup before shooting. “But he never complained.” said Song. 
“My role was to pepper the father-son relationship in the film,” said Song, who had mostly played lead roles in the past. 
“At some point in my career, I realized making a film is working together. When I was young, I was too concerned about my acting performances only. But now, I am beginning to learn how to support others in the film and know where to relax and where not to back out.” 
She said that the movie helped her to think of her family. “As I play a mother, my own relationship with my mom helped me to think and act what motherhood is. My mom is full of energy and she is like a friend to me, so in a way, it is similar to my relationship with Ah-reum in the film.”
When asked if she has plans to have her own family, she said she couldn’t even take care of herself. 
“When I was in my 20s, I wanted to get married soon, but now, I don’t have quite the courage to form a family on my own,” she said. “But I really admire Dae-soo and Mi-ra’s perseverance and courage not to give up on their son. They do everything they can to protect the family. I think that is really beautiful.”
She smiled and continued. 
“So maybe, if I am fortunate to have a family in the future, I would like to have a friend-like family, as in the film,” said Song. 
What will her future be like? She said she wanted to do everything possible to minimize the damage caused by her to the others who worked on the film. 
But when the time is appropriate, she would like to play diverse roles, hopefully a villain ― something she has never played.

Guest song4kim

When she was asked if she has plans to have her own family...
Hyekyo sshi, if you can't take care of yourself...let someone take care of you and allow that someone to protect you from any harm...1409049679-songhyekyo-langsao-eva--8-.jp

credit as tagged

Few hours 2 come.. Really hope can see her bright face again

Since the last pc her face is gloomy even at all the pics taken in d 3 last interviewed still can saw d "shadow" in her.. ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)

Τнåηκ чõü. 4 all kyoers that can support her directly 2day :-bd

May this pc will bright n full with positive aspects n I really wish this movie can be succesfull in n abroad korea..

MBL fighting (◦`⌣')9 ..

Ohhh hope that "villain" role never get 2 her.. Can stand d pressure of d haters.. Except if like in disney role like maleficent or step mother of d snow queen is ok.. But other.. Dunno.. maybe is skill advance but even in hollywood they usually fail in box office n even effect d future of d star..

Hope she is always n right "track"

@rubylia, thanks so much for the information. Im so happy with the score and praise
It is funny that we, Kyo's fans, pay attention to every piece of news, every move in Korea. Happy when they say something good involved in Kyo, and vice verse. But all just shows how we love this girl. 
Remember the hard past days, I just : phew, phew...\m/ and thank God for everything better and better day after day.
@sunflower91, at first I didn't know you are in Korea for the first reading, then I know it. It is called disappearance without notifying :D . If you are lucky enough to see  Kyo, send her this forum's address to let her know how much is she loved, and please tell her my name too. 
Like all of you here, Im waiting for news for tonight :x :x :x

Guest andreany

rubylia said:

most of them praised and satisfied with the movie as well as all actors & music soundtrack.. They are giving score 8/9 out of 10 for this movie….

MPL Fighting  =D>

Guest sunflower91

Nice to know rubylia that they have positive comments on MPL movie which is really that good hats off to all actors and the director. After watching the film at the pre screening ,really can't think of any flaws everything is just so perfect .

Hi ticktockjuly! I'll try to update soon I'm getting more excited every minute here hope more celebs will support this film and most especially to fulfill my ardent wish to see SHK in person hope she can smile so brightly now.

BTW happy to know some celebs already confirmed to attend hope the 3 girls generation members will attend too the scene that they did in the movie for a cameo role with KDW is really funny.