Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

Are they watching the movie now?...so sad :-?? ...there's no raining men... :( ...at least we saw jung woo sung and go soo!

Guest rjuliet

its mpl thread vuthao... here it is
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021402/upcoming-movie-2014-my-palpitating-life-my-brilliant-life-두근두근-내-인생-vip-premiere-p20-21/p22

Guest song4kim

Tnx for the pix @freshspring‌ ...Ms. Park,i think woo sung oppa is hungry...let him eat first...cant you see he's reading the menu?hehehe...

Guest sunflower91

As of now its still the movie showtime patiently waiting here to end for them to go out at least the fans now are not that many unlike the red carpet walk where I can hardly take pictures coz thy are pushing me . ms park and 2 beautiful ajummas arrive early before the red carpet not sure If one is the mom of SHK. Really expecting WB or JIS to show up on the red carpet but we'll never know they might be inside already. Til my next update later I'll find first a better location to capture pics of these ninjas. But happy to see the very handsome JWS and GS. Oh no the fangirls are here again lots of fans now the movie might end soon. Got to go guys!