Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

necie2008, what a wonderful fan art! Thanks dear so much for sharing.

Just want to share this MV, this is the first time I made something like this video, Hope you enjoy, I made it this afternoon :)

Memories of "That winter the wind blows"

jade: ur most welcome :x

necie: thanks once again for that amazing fanart :D

freshspring: i lovveeee that MV,u are soo talented,please make more of these..and thanks for sharing with us dearie :x

More from photobook :D

18d8bc3eb13533fae24ce89.jpgd0c8a786c9177f3e09ea84b.jpgfcfaaf51f3deb48fce4edb6.jpg

LANEIGE EVENT :)

eac4b74543a98226798a569.jpg72f082025aafa40fe361b36.jpg

Baidu

Perfect symmetrical on Song Hye Gyo's face

By Kim Dong-Joo

20130323082001514ce719d.jpg

Perfect symmetrical on Song Hye Gyo's face is drawing many people's attention.

Recently, a photo titled 'Perfect symmetrical on Song Hye Gyo's face' was uploaded on an online community board.

The photo was taken from SBS drama 'Wind Blows In Winter'.

The photo shows a closed up shot of Song Hye Gyo's face, and the perfect symmetrical of the left and right sides of her face is drawing many people's attention.

Netizens who viewed the post made comments, such as
"She looks perfect", "How can that happen", and "She look beautiful from either sides."

source: sg.entertainment.yahoo.com

^^our girl indeed has the most perfect face :x here's an other article which talks about her perfect face shape

Korean Celebrities’ Most Wanted Facial Features!

Plastic surgery is no longer a taboo in the modern era. With figures skyrocketing, countries such as Singapore, Thailand and Korea have been attracting both men and women in getting their aesthetic features fixed by plastic surgeons.

Korea has been named the top country with most plastic surgeries done and shopping with bandages is so common that the public will not bat their eyelids at.

K-pop craze has been on the rise and continues to heat up the fever in many countries. Both men and women who seek to fulfil their ideal look, more often than not, refer to Korean celebrities’ appearances.

Here are some examples.

*skipped unrelated parts*

Face Shape

26592388.jpg

A perfect wholesome face is that of actress Song Hye Kyo who needs no introduction. Her face shape may not be a sharped oval, but her broad forehead and wide cheeks allow all the facial features to be ideally positioned in.

On the whole look, Song Hye Kyo portrays an innocent child-like image with those captivating doe-eyes and porcelain fair skin.

source: myfatpocket.com

Guest milkeesh13

From Jo In Sung's interview during his fan meeting at TWTWB promotion..

Q: What do you think about the lead actress in 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', Song Hye-kyo?

A: Song Hye-kyo is fantastic. She is a very beautiful actress.

Q: Who would you like to collaborate in your next project?

A: I want to be with good actors and actresses. In fact, my next project will on a big screen. It was an honour to be able to work with Song Hye-kyo.

Q: What kind of movie would you like to act in and with whom do you wish to act alongside?
A: I do wish to shoot a movie with good actors or actresses but I’m happy and honoured to act with Song Hye Kyo in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

Q9: The Cotton Candy Kiss was very popular among audiences and many idols even parody it, what do you think about the scene?

A: Honestly, it was very embarrassing/awkward moment to do it in front of beautiful actress like Song Hye Kyo.

Jo In Sung feels like he's a superman for the scene when he rescues Song Hye Kyo from a group of bullies in the drama.

Zo Insung didn't expect the cotton candy kiss scene was so popular!

courtesy: JIS thread

Guest fanysus

class="headline" id="storytitle" style="font-style: normal;"ria19, you're very much welcome :)
Seems like JIS really has nothing but good words for Hye Kyo unni
:) This was from the Singapore leg of the twtwb promo tour :)
--
Song Hye Kyo's the perfect actress: Zo In Sung

Korean actor Zo In Sung had nothing but praises for actress Song Hye Kyo, saying she's the "perfect actress" to work with.

Zo In Sung arrived in Singapore at around noon today (22 May) as part of his promotional tour for K-drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows".

The 31-year-old actor was in high spirits when he met the media this afternoon.

Zo was discharged from the military in 2011, and made a successful comeback with drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" - his first TV drama in eight years, and was paired with Song Hye Kyo to star as a couple.

Even before the broadcast of the drama, Zo and Song were voted by netizens as the most anticipated on-screen couple to hit the small screens.

When asked about the chemistry between Song and himself, Zo smiles and said she is a "perfect actress".

"Any actor working with her will probably feel very happy," he continues. "She's the flower on the set of the drama."

Not the perfect man himself?

Girls love him for his good looks and politeness, but Zo claims that he is not a perfect man.

"I have a lot of bad qualities as well," said the actor. "I have a lot of imperfections... I do not speak English... I do not speak Chinese either... and I do not read as many books as other people.

"I consider myself more like a countryboy."

source: http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/Hitman/Song-Hye-Kyos-the-perfect-actress-Zo-In-Sung-167871

Thanks dearie for updating articles :)
It's seem the heat of
O2 couple has never reduced :)

Some fan arts :
ibjzp0gqXD8LVw.png

ibkgPSdTTsw0XG.png
i9yy0Q65Tq0Gp.png
i46pcPnrRBH72.png

ibctLwcOHMbPMF.jpg
as labeled

News:
Song Hye Kyo, " Queen of tears", her tear is like a gem
2013-05-23 07:00:00 KST

55343554.1.jpg

Edit:
Quote: Many drama PDs have opted Song Hye Kyo in recent drama "That winter the wind blows" for "Queen of Tears". A drama PD said: " SHK will immediately cry, the beautiful actress cries tears of frustration and distress. Tears in her eyes is glitter and then, she sheds those tears like a string of pearls"

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20130522/55339352/3

Lee Chang Hoon, “I am like an uncle to Song Hye Kyo”
May 23, 2013
You can read Song Hye Kyo’s take on this rumor and other rumors of this nature here.

photo-2.jpg

Lee Chang Hoon clarifies, “I was like an uncle to Song Hye Kyo”… “Song Hye Kyo’s phone number?”

Actor Lee Chang Hoon spoke about the old scandal with Song Hye Kyo.

On the May 21st broadcast of SBS Hwasin – Controller of the Heart, Lee Chang Hoon actively clarified the 15 year old scandal surrounding Song Hye Kyo.

He said laughing, “Back then, I thought ‘How ridiculous’, but now, I am thankful.”

“Back then, when I was starring in SoonPoong Clinic, I evenly shared kimbap made by my elder sister with Song Hye Kyo and Heo Young Ran for six months. However, strangely, only giving it to Song Hye Kyo turned into a rumor.”

In particular, in the car, while on standby during filming, Song Hye Kyo in tears confided in Lee Chang Hoon that her and her boyfriend broke up, which created an even greater misunderstanding.

“Ever since Song Hye Kyo was a junior in high school, I only saw her as a pretty little sister. I was almost like an uncle who would give her advice on such worries involving home or boyfriend,” He clarified.

Netizens who saw the broadcast made such comments as, “Lee Chang Hoon clarification, so he had a scandal with Song Hye Kyo,” “Ah, that was a long time ago,” and “What about Song Hye Kyo’s phone number?”

Source: Consumer Times
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks ss.songhyegyonet for the translation. I can see you here right now :x
Now I can understand this still cut =))
iSIpVFKSwCbWN.png

We won't know she had a boy friend at that time without this article.  “Ever since Song Hye Kyo was a junior in high school, I only saw her as a pretty little sister. I was almost like an uncle who would give her advice on such worries involving home or boyfriend,” He clarified.

I can't stopped laughing when watching again the video :))

2013 Miss Korea, who will make up the queen? "Song Hye Kyo"
 2013.05.23  13:43:15 KST

2013 미스코리아, 메이크업 퀸은 누구? ‘송혜교’

9732_27407_4351.jpg

I think this article is about Candidates of Miss Korea 2013 usually make up basing on Song Hye Kyo's style.

9732_27408_449.jpg

http://beauty.hankooki.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=9732

Guest ksyj2009

freshspring said: Thanks ss.songhyegyonet for the translation. I can see you here right now :x
Now I can understand this still cut =))
iSIpVFKSwCbWN.png

We won't know she had a boy friend at that time without this article.  “Ever since Song Hye Kyo was a junior in high school, I only saw her as a pretty little sister. I was almost like an uncle who would give her advice on such worries involving home or boyfriend,” He clarified.

I can't stopped laughing when watching again the video :))

Finally, i get time to brows the thread. Hello all and i miss all of my chingus =;  i am still here in Seoul, looking for Kyo in every corner, but she is nowhere to find  :((  
I can't seem to be able to find much of kyo's pics, only at cosmetic stores. But i saw some of kyo's earrings and CD in That winter and i got to buy the photo essay. I wanted to take some pics of kyo at the places i saw her, but i was a bit too shy..it's so not me to take pics of celebrities :)) .
Just want to share 1 thing that for friends here whom plan to visit Korea, i recommend to watch korean musical if you are here, it was a very good and beautiful show, i am impressed. Even my lil boy at 7 was amazed with the show, i was afraid he might feel boring, but i was so surprised that he loved the show and understand what the story was about...i strongly recommend , but of cos it depends on our tastes hehe
fanysus, oh, i am still only  half way of the book, i had been too busy before the hols and i thot i might be able to read on the way to Seoul, unfortunately it was impossible bcos of my boy on the flight. Bianeh, i promise to get it done as soon as i get home.
I will upload some pics of Kyo when i get home.
Btw, it feels good to breathe the same air as Kyo kekeke.

^kim dearie...... we missed you...... so glad you are enjoying your hols...... time is running out, hope you have luck in finding Kyo   :D

when comes to Kyo........ your shyness should take a back seat :P

freshspring, congrats on your debut MV....... for a first tryer, it's great ! thanks for sharing :\">

i'm enjoying the news you posted...... you are very resourceful...... thanks again  ^:)^

in particular this -

freshspring

said:

Guest deaborj

@utkim-it's so nice to hear from you (from Korea) :D  i'm kinda envious that you're beathing the same air as Kyo. I wonder how it feels like.  8->  yup, I agree w/ putrin, you're there already so don't be shy taking pics with our girl (even if they are just posters or banners hehehehe). anyway, the people there don't know you so just pose and pose and shoot and shoot.(but I think I understand you in  a way. for sure you wouldn't want to embarrass your son :D).

@putrin Thanks for the pics of Kyo crying. They are really awesome. =D>  I'm thinking of trying to cry like Kyo to see if my tears would look like "string of pearls". ---I'm still thinking coz the large mirror that we have is in our living room and the peeps in our house might think i'm going crazy if I cry with no reason at all. I'm just looking for good timing when no one is around.Kekekeke.

Hi Kim , glad you are enjoying your holiday in Seoul.It's easy to find her there, just go to the earrings shop and she will be there waiting for you  hehe :D
Regarding the article " Hye Kyo, queen of tears" One PD said " Song Hye Kyo will shed tears once she is immersed in the character.Many actresses will worry about looking ugly when doing crying scenes but Song Hye Kyo when doing crying scenes ,her tears would spin in her eyes and fall like strings of pearls.Such acting is second to none."
source:baidu

Woahh look whos here!! welcome kim..we all missed you...  >:D< and thanks for the interesting tidbit..il sure do as u said wen i go to Korea:)

Thanks for all the updates chingus :D

97334552.png

dc

80cb39dbb6fd52663199f35.jpg

4bed2e738bd4b31c7595be0.jpg

baidu

Kim sajangnim, where have you been???? :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( Your absence were truly felt..Putrin sajangnim must have a difficulty in navigating this ship....Don't leave us again.. :-S :-S

P.S.Can you bottle some air in Korea and send it in my address???I so would love to breath the same air with unni.. ;))