Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks @IrisFM for the clip and the gifs. She looks so cute there.

@mulder9999 if you watch the BTS clips of her other dramas, you will also see that most of the time she had fun and cooperated and worked very well with her colleagues. That's why her colleagues always came to love her more after they worked with her.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, MasY said:

All the evil attempts by JE failed so the company announced to end "the war" arbitrarily

its good that J Estina settled for this option at least for now SHK and her fans will have a peaceful mode without worrying about the outcome of this litigation if they continue to battle in court.  well the damage has been done and its just for SHK to demand apology and compensation for what they did to her. if only J Estina heed to the warning by New/DoTs production of their violation and settled for the exposure on DoTs as what they have agreed , this issue should have been avoided but then the "greed" for money of this company compels them to take advantage and worst they resort to dirty tactics by tarnishing SHK image , well at this point looks like it backfires to them and for sure they are super worried with SHKs fans boycotting their products , applause to SHKs fans all over the world for the support especially her Chinese and loyal Korean fans! now we can move on and look forward for SHKs upcoming activities and hope she will update her IG soon , its great to see love and support messages on her IG and here in soompi !

so love to see SHK in this GIF , she's so adorable in offering flowers to this beautiful  girl! flowers from Beauty to Beautiful Girl

6afb0f0cgw1f36fv3xj7ug20dc08k4qq.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f36fvuvbvbg20cm07mqv5.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 19

On 4/23/2016 at 10:44 PM, icwinner said:

HyeKyo mentioned on today Entertainment Weekly episode

talking about her previous success drama + dots. A must watch!!:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYE_ebw5FXQ

How come the link is not working anymore?

Thanks sunflower91_ I'm happy with the write-ups, I will read them from time to time to uplift my mode.

Thanks again  smiletall for sharing your talent, really appreciates it. SHK is really a professional actress and the one who lead in acting emotional set-up. I'm glad SJK reveal and share his thoughts and experiences.  

For me, I want SHK only to win the Artist of the Year.  

I will definitely boycott that company.  I will make sure my relatives and friends who stop over at Incheon Airport to not patronize or even look at that company products.

• Like 13

I don't trust the way Allkpop writes their articles. Many times that site doesn't get the fact right or even uses wrong words/grammar often.  Many articles are for click bait.

If I am just an outsider who don't know much about the case, reading allpop doesn't help: they don't provide enough facts to see who is in the right or wrong

Though I am glad the lawsuit is settled, it is really unacceptable the way J. company issued their first statement. It is more like from a angry spoiled kid than from a professional company. After all the ugly things that company said about SHK, now that orders are being canceled and even NEW lends their weight on the matter, suddenly they decide to withdraw on the ground of supporting Hallyu wave? I never want to even here about them anymore.

In the meantime, I will wait for better English articles and netizen opinions about this :)

• Like 6

Thanks @MasY and @twtwb. Allkpop is the fastest english site that reported about this. Its article is backed up by naver so I think the news is correct. And I don't care about grammar, even English newspapers sometimes have grammar errors, as long as it is a good news for SHk, i'm happy

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, ewff said:

Thanks @MasY and @twtwb. Allkpop is the fastest english site that reported about this. Its article is backed up by naver so I think the news is correct. And I don't care about grammar, even English newspapers sometimes have grammar errors, as long as it is a good news for SHk, i'm happy

Totally agree with you. Who cares about grammar :D. What I care most is Song Hye kyo. And now that the case is settled, i look forward to her next movie project.

• Like 3

happy that SHK won the case against  J.Estina , was quite upset they brought up her previous case, was worried her efforts on building such good reputation being destroyed over night again... but all is fine now :D

please let her win daesang KBS! 

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

happy that SHK won the case against  J.Estina , was quite upset they brought up her previous case, was worried her efforts on building such good reputation being destroyed over night again... but all is fine now :D

please let her win daesang KBS! 

Baeksang too! please let her win the daesang :)....

I got inspired by @Prentiss's post and browsed several bridal spring collections in search for potential red carpet looks for our goddess since she tends to favor wedding gowns :). Given that SHK has worn Jenny Packham on the red carpet before, she might wear one of her designs again...couldn't resist including this gorgeous Oscar de la Renta creation :wub:

SHK_Baeksang_gowns.png

Gosh, I hope she attends the Baeksang ^_^ I know she'll look gorgeous no matter what she'll wear :)

• Like 15

I'm so happy that even though they mention her previous case just to ruin her image but all Korean netizens comments are positive...they are all on hye gyo side and they are condemning that company....on the other side they also condemn the new endorsers especially the girl..not to show her face on tv with the trash company...yes they called that company trash

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Participate Fascinated, Rapper Jessi Praise Song Hye Kyo Most Beautiful Women in Korea

April 23, 2016 19:48:31 pm
00108965.jpg
WowKeren.com - Nobody is able to deny that if Song Hye Kyo is one of Korea's top actress. In addition, the star of the series "Descendants of the Sun" is also known by its natural beauty. Not only making the men awe of him, even rapper Jessica Ho also gave similar praise for Hye Kyo. The singer of the song "Unpretty Dreams" This says if Hye Kyo is the most beautiful woman in Korea. This was revealed by Jessi when appearing on the show "Unnie's Slamdunk". When looking at a large poster display Hye Kyo, presenter Ra Mi Ran then say if the actress 34 years is very pretty. "Song Hye Kyo was very beautiful," said Mi Ran. Without thinking, Jessi agreed with Mi Ran. "I like Song Hye Kyo. I thought she was the most beautiful woman in Korea," he said. (Wk / kr)