Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest AnJilaah

HXM is so handsome :x The two of them side by side together totally gives so much chemistry. hye kyo unnie and xiao ming looks so good. (And he is such a gentleman. If i remember correctly, media called him the real life Do Min Joon bec of how romantic he is with his gf.) Literally cant wait to see their on screen pairing in the Crossing! :)

Guest sunflower91

It's so wonderful to see picture overload of beautiful hye kyo this past few days from Cannes event to Laneige new ads. It's great seing her new pics with Laneige and it never fails to captivate the hearts of those yearning for beauty since 2008.  In endorsing beauty products , Hye Kyo proves to be the ultimate model with flawless snowlike skin, alluring eyes and gorgeous lips but i really wish Amore Pacific can come up also with Hye Kyo's signature fragrance line associated with her with scent similar to her fave Penhaligons. 

Guest deaborj

Just for fun as a product of my delulu mind :D
HB : Hmmm. I can see that you have dimples too though not prominent as mine.
HXM : well sort of.
HB : ....you also have the same clothing style as me. (Obviously by the pic below)
HXM : you can say that...
HB - And it seems, we like the same woman as well.
HXM - Oh, but I can't help myself not to like her. She's the most beautiful Asian actress I've met.
HB - Would you like to meet my angry back muscles as well? (acting as the jealous King).. hihihi...me getting delulu (to borrow utkim's word).
imagehttps://scontent-a-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10009752_805120939516765_825140621_n.jpg
Seriously - didn't Kyo think about HB when she saw HXM wearing this blue and white ensemble. hehehe just wondering.

----I think it's Mr Translator on the pic as KDW might be busy with his upcoming movie. Though I haven't seen Mr. Trans calves to make a better judgement. But if it is KDW, i don't have any objections or violent reactions except that I'm jealous. hihihihihihi. ;))

Have a great day chinggus!

Jun Ji Hyun & Song Hye Kyo are Some of China’s 8 Beauties

Korean actresses jun ji hyun and song hye kyo also put their names on the list of ten female stars that chinese people love, in addition to actresses park shin hye.

kyo_zpsa1dd63dd.jpg

Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo were selected as two of China”s eight beauties. On May 1, 2014, a Chinese news site Sina.com.cn shared a list of eight actresses that captivated the Chinese audiences, and listed Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo as two of them.

In addition to Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo, Chinese actresses Fan Bing Bing and Angelababy were on the list of the eight actresses. Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo also put their names on the list of ten female stars that Chinese people love, in addition to actresses Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Suzy, and IU.

In related news, Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo gained their popularity after the SBS dramas “You who came from the stars” and “That winter the wind blows,” respectively. Actress Song Hye Kyo is currently at the Cannes international film festival for her role in the Chinese film “The Crossing” with the renowned director John Woo and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

http://www.ohkpop.com/160309/jun-ji-hyun-song-hye-kyo-are-some-of-chinas-8-beauties?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

class="at_title"Song Hye Kyo, Pictures With Huang Xiao Ming 'Good-Looking Couple'

The partner actors Song Hye Kyo and Huang Xiao Ming for the movie "The Crossing" revealed pictures taken together.

Yesterday, Huang Xiao Ming posted on his Instagram two pictures taken with Song Hye Kyo. The two came out as a married couple on "The Crossing".

In the first picture, the two were sitting on a table outside. They looked like a couple on a vacation. In another picture, they were dressed nicely for the press conference in a tuxedo and a dress. They were smiling together with their faces next to each other's.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So beautiful," "They look good together," and "I can't wait for the movie."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/92099/20140520/song-hye-kyo-pictures-with-huang-xiao-ming-good-looking-couple.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

May 21, 2014
SONG Hye-kyo Promotes New Film at CannesKorean Star Will Appear in John WOO’s THE CROSSING by Pierce Conran KOFIC

AavVeKDMLOsCOqeICMar.jpg
A number of high profile projects are having their debuts at the ongoing Cannes Film Festival but it isn’t just selected films that are getting their time in the limelight on the Croisette as many upcoming titles have organized large-scale press events. One of those is the upcoming John WOO blockbuster The Crossing which held a press conference in the South of France on Saturday, May 17th. Joining the director and her co-stars was Korean actress SONG Hye-kyo. One of Korea’s leading sirens, SONG is making her second appearance in a Chinese-language film, following her role in famed auteur WONG Kar-wai’s The Grandmaster, the opening film of last year’s Berlin International Film Festival. WOO’s The Crossing is based on the Taipung tragedy of 1949. The Taipung was a ship that sunk after colliding with another vessel, in an incident that claimed in excess of 1000 lives. SONG, who features in the film alongside KANESHIRO Takeshi and her The Grandmaster co-star ZIYI Zhang, expressed her gratitude to WOO and her fellow performers for helping her through the challenges she faced as a foreigner on set. She went on to describe WOO as a father figure who patiently guided her through her performance. While no release date has been confirmed, The Crossing is expected to bow towards the end of the year in its native China..

hi deaborg, you really make me laugh with this.

just reposting...

Just for fun as a product of my delulu mind :D
HB : Hmmm. I can see that you have dimples too though not prominent as mine.
HXM : well sort of.
HB : ....you also have the same clothing style as me. (Obviously by the pic below)
HXM : you can say that...
HB - And it seems, we like the same woman as well.
HXM - Oh, but I can't help myself not to like her. She's the most beautiful Asian actress I've met.
HB - Would you like to meet my angry back muscles as well? (acting as the jealous King).. hihihi...me getting delulu (to borrow utkim's word).

just wondering how HXM would react to this

zkfubq.jpg

hahahahaha

jolie, thanks dear, it made my day and too much beauty in 1 frame :x

hclover, thanks for pics as well....so it was certainly Mr Trans, his legs is seksi... kekeke, i almost had a heart attack  ;)) .

putriN, you are good in the guessing game, have you seen mr Trans 's back somewhere? you are hiding  us for something  :))

kakak, Hongki also gets a pic with Kyo :))
r320.jpg
dc

edit: hyehyukyobin, i dun know dear, we only see his back and it seems mr trans somehow has the same feature? and since he is there with kyo...so i guess so..baidu said that too...so maybe ? this guessing game is not funny haha

utkim said: jolie, thanks dear, it made my day and too much beauty in 1 frame :x

hclover, thanks for pics as well....so it was certainly Mr Trans, his legs is seksi... kekeke, i almost had a heart attack  ;)) .

putriN, you are good in the guessing game, have you seen mr Trans 's back somewhere? you are hiding  us for something  :))

Guest rjuliet

so is it confirmed mr handsome translator's back and not the hot kdw? a bit disappointed...but i like mr trans too..he is handsome and seems caring and protective towards gorgeous kyo :D :x 
14231822802_6b390ca718_o.jpg 
kyo agrees ;) ...lol 
10155216_759492760737923_5124817016014730639_n.jpg

Guest jenny2014

im a bit disappointed :( :((

I was thinking that was hotie & mr. Richie..seeing him back view, that was way far from Mr. trans..esp. his haircut..

Guest MarysseV

Hello there! I dowana burst my bubble so I'm sticking with KDW.lol I guess Mr trans won't be that gutsy (sorry for the term) to dress so casually infront of kyo and not that I meant any hierarchy with this but his position in the pic kinda makes me doubtful that it's him stead of KDW. Just saying =) pls don't get offended, I've been their shipper since news of them working together came out.lol and been SHK's fan since AIMH. =)

You have your point MarysseV, but anyhow if Mr. Trans is always going with Kyo wherever the presscons are, and by the way I know Kyo's personality through her interviews, I think Kyo would not mind if Mr, trans will dress casually in front of him. One more thing if they are always together and if he works as Kyo personal Translator then they would have been close friend by now.