Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hyukssi  stopped by yohanpark’s IG post. Yohanpark posted some lines but I don’t get it. It may be about some private matter???     Hyukssi said ‘take care (yourself??) or something like that …’   and yohanpark responded ‘yes’.    

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZ_rLhg25f/?taken-by=yohanpark581 

It’s July now but there will be more waiting. 

While waiting,  with wonder of the universe (**wow!!  the imaging technology then and now!! )

7Dl45EN.jpg

cr to DC

Zkp9guY.gif

Spoiler

• Like 2

4 hours ago, booha said:

Vampire in Love  

(clip) Glad the scene showing his fangs is quick. :dissapointed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHwZbciBIAt/?tagged=choijinhyuk

**Few  short lines about the movie (mainly for the female lead) & one line about Hyukssi character

http://blog.naver.com/wldus337/220716277423

n3AP6Jf.gif

Hi booha, OMG - I almost forgot about this J-movie where he was in...........Shame on me. Thanks for sharing some stills, it reminded me, dear. ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bernara said:

I recently bought Vampire in Love.

He's so hilariously awesome in it.

I hope he'll play a supernatural being again, he's really good at that.

*thinks back to Gu Family Book and swoons* :heart:

Hi bernara, ohhh...........is the DVD copy of this movie already available? I also want to have my own copy. Thanks for the info & your thoughts about the film. I've never tried watching any J-production & this will be my 1st time in case. As you said that "He's so hilariously awesome in it" I guess there's plenty to enjoy here… and particularly so for those fans & audience of this genre.  :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi bernara, ohhh...........is the DVD copy of this movie already available?

I sprang for the Japanese Blu Ray. No, there are no English subtitles, there aren't even Japanese subtitles. But there's a making off.

• Like 1

@willenette    @bernara    greeting greeting   :D

** I found Vampire in Love in YT again. It seems it has Chinese subs??  Here is the link, if anyone is interested.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IToRXry30lQ )

I saw ViL  too. It’s very lighthearted and enjoyable.  I watched it in raw but it was very easy to follow most of the story lines.   ‘Hilariously awesome Hyukssi’ sounds so good!!   I think Hyukssi took his part with much amusement and delight.   It’s good for a character with one note.    For a future drama as a lead, I really want to see him playing another WR like character, similar but different and possibly like a drama, Faith?? with  ‘supernatural being’ & a time travel??  

**While looking at ViL (google image), I saw a few interesting images. I don’t think Hyukssi in a vampire suit can be recommended but it is rather fun to see this juxtaposition of different images, especially about the first image, Hyukssi & Twi girl..    whahaaa

jVIt251.jpg

'waited for this moment' 'You're my vampire'   hahaha

DbHBwAa.jpg

5hCmBe1.jpg

HzU8Es6.jpg

Xj7Qb0r.gif

13 hours ago, bernara said:

I sprang for the Japanese Blu Ray. No, there are no English subtitles, there aren't even Japanese subtitles. But there's a making off.

Hi bernara, sigh.............thanks for sharing thin info, anyway..... ;)

2 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette    @bernara    greeting greeting   :D

** I found Vampire in Love in YT again. It seems it has Chinese subs??  Here is the link, if anyone is interested.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IToRXry30lQ )

I saw ViL  too. It’s very lighthearted and enjoyable.  I watched it in raw but it was very easy to follow most of the story lines.   ‘Hilariously awesome Hyukssi’ sounds so good!!   I think Hyukssi took his part with much amusement and delight.   It’s good for a character with one note.    For a future drama as a lead, I really want to see him playing another WR like character, similar but different and possibly like a drama, Faith?? with  ‘supernatural being’ & a time travel??  

**While looking at ViL (google image), I saw a few interesting images. I don’t think Hyukssi in a vampire suit can be recommended but it is rather fun to see this juxtaposition of different images, especially about the first image, Hyukssi & Twi girl..    whahaaa

'waited for this moment' 'You're my vampire'   hahaha

Xj7Qb0r.gif

Hi booha, ahhh...........NICE that you were able to watch the movie. Thanks for sharing some photos. Also, thanks for sharing the link via YT. I need an Eng subbed.... & I really want to have a collection of DVDs of his works. :P

• Like 1