Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Okay  Here is news about the possible CJH’s comeback project.

EDIT: Now this initial hooray is over and I’m beginning to wonder about OCN since I don’t know much about it.  Could it be more joyous, if Hyukssi gets his comeback project in another public broadcaster like mbc or…?!   However previously Hyukssi did well in selecting good dramas so if he picks an OCN drama, he has a sound reason for doing it.

I read a couple more articles and here are a few more things:

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=92357

http://news.joins.com/article/20909670

1 OCN is supposed to be doing a lot of crime stories

2 ‘Tunnel’ is the detective story of time travel from the past to the present

3 ‘Tunnel’ is set for after the coming new drama, ‘Voice’(around 1/7/2017 & unknown about #eps at the moment)

According to CJH’s side “’Tunnel’, one of the proposed works … no decision”[official position]

CJH is seriously looking into his next project.  

On 22  according to the statement by one media source, “CJH will make a comeback with OCN’s new drama ‘Tunnel’". 

In this regard, an official from G-Tree Creative, CJH’s agency, said to Donga.com  that “It’s true that CJH received the proposal of ‘Tunnel’ but ‘Tunnel’ is only one of many other proposals.  He is thinking about it. But he hasn’t yet decided.”  

The drama ‘Tunnel’ is an investigative/detective story from OCN which showcases a specialized genre in crime and the role which CJH is considering is the male main character called Park Kwang Ho. 

CJH was discharged early from the army due to a knee injury last October. 

81464423.1.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20161122/81464425/1

@willenette 

Hello   Yes  It’s about time we got news about his possible comeback project but according to his agency he hasn’t made decision yet and is looking into it.  Hopefully it will be  good news. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Okay  Here is news about the possible CJH’s comeback project.

According to CJH’s side “’Tunnel’, one of the proposed works … no decision”[official position]

CJH is seriously looking into his next project.  

On 22  according to the statement by one media source, “CJH will make a comeback with OCN’s new drama ‘Tunnel’". 

In this regard, an official from G-Tree Creative, CJH’s agency, said to Donga.com  that “It’s true that CJH received the proposal of ‘Tunnel’ but ‘Tunnel’ is only one of many other proposals.  He is thinking about it. But he hasn’t yet decided.”  

The drama ‘Tunnel’ is an investigative drama which is showcased by OCN as a specialized genre and the role which CJH is considering is the male main character called Park Kwang Ho. 

CJH was discharged early from the army due to a knee injury last October. 

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20161122/81464425/1

@willenette 

Hello   Yes  It’s about time we got news about his possible comeback project but according to his agency he hasn’t made decision yet and is looking into it.  Hopefully it will a good news. :)

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this good news. Well, I hope CJH will consider this. Wait & see.............Anyway, I guess this will be for next year. Good, that he has to start the year right. I’m looking forward to any news about him soon. I missed him on the screen. I am certainly super excited! So excited to see CJH in another drama. I can’t wait for his decision. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MZdude said:

Hi all! This will be my first post here, but I've been a silent reader of this page for quite sometime already. I glad that our Jin Hyuk oppa will be coming back soon. :)

Hi MZdude, ye, it's good to hear that he’s coming back, that CJH is starting to look at some comeback projects. Hope he will indeed make his comeback. Can’t wait for your comeback, Oppa. Excited! It’s been a while since we’ve seen him onscreen. The new OCN series is naturally a crime thriller, which I hope he’ll consider. I actually like CJH much more in this kind of role, so I like the idea of him headlining an OCN thriller. And I don’t think he has done one before. This is for next year so, I thought it was time for him to come back. I think it was wise for him to wait out the length of his military service term, though. This is great. I missed him - I missed his sexy voice the most. It’s husky - ye, everything about him is just manly. I’ve been waiting for his return back to dramaland! I just hope for the best if ever he confirms for the role. If he takes this offer I’m gonna jump with joy. Welcome back & all I can say is HOORAY! :P

• Like 2

@willenette     Let me join in ‘HOORAY’  with you.  Btw Sadly because of a given circumstance we both know he has to make his return cautiously and carefully.   Praying hard that the god of fortune has mercy on his future career for his sake and his fans.  TTT   :angry::sweatingbullets:    

@MZdude

Hello  Nice to hear you have been checking around this thread and thank you for stopping by and saying hello.   Yes It should be soon that we will see Hyuki in a new drama. And the old members and hopefully many new members will gather again for our guy then.  I know some old members will not return. sob  Two years of waiting  is very long but there are still some diehards in Korea and overseas.  Hopefully you will be back and check out his new drama.  Meanwhile we still have to put on a waiting/cheering hat for awhile.  ** If you are not into a crime story, don’t get discouraged because Hyuki likes to be in a variety of dramas;  heartbroken spirit, coldhearted executive, immature husband, long legged  neighborhood ajeossi and genius prosecutor etc… :)    

**Committed Hyuki k-fan  did this message for Hyuki last year with the overseas fans. Such lucky Hykssi to have a fan like her…  

• Like 3

:w00t: :w00t::w00t:       1fIlJlh.gif  

PS Oh gush while working on the screencaps many fans already uploaded a lot of pictures on IG.

PS Hyukssi said he would like to come back with a good drama.

Jin Hyukssi attended ‘2016 WebTVAsia Awards Korea’ as a presenter to the top award.  Two MCs were there for the Korean and the overseas audience. I know Hyukssi  last name(Choi) is a bit difficult to pronounce for the non native speaker.  So I wasn’t surprised that MC speaking in English said his last name a bit off but at least he introduced CJH as a hottest hunk Korean star.  wahaha It was too bad these two translators blocked him a lot.   Did Hyukssi seem a little awkward?  He hadn’t been in the lime light for awhile. I guess he needs time to readjust to being an entertainer again.  Plus that bluish light didn’t do well for him. Nonetheless Hyukssi made a formal public appearance and that’s  good news.   

Source from https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup  & 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club

There are two YT videos. One is a short promotional for the award and the second, the actual award ceremony (about 6 hours long)   I also found the site for ‘WebTVAsia’ which has a brief line about it.

WebTVAsia: http://webtvasia.com/en/about-us/

WebTVAsia Awards 2016 Official Promo Video (SEOUL KOREA)

(posted 11/14/2016)

kukzJwm.jpg

WebTVAsia Awards 2016 KOREA

**It's live streamed video. So the marker might change.  The top award part starts on (5:36:36)

:wub::wub:

C7qNBhD.jpg

• Like 2

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group
2 hrs ·

Fellow CJH fans, were you all very excited today? Did you scream when you saw him?

Today (2016.11.26), Jin-hyuk Oppa, who has been away for 20 months, finally made his first public appearance at the WebTVAsia Awards 2016 Korea as an award presenter.

If you missed the livestream on YouTube, not to worry, here comes the video!

***YouTube Version: https://youtu.be/Tx9JqBUzOPQ***

*Recording & Editing by CJHHKFG
***分享及轉載影片請註明「崔振赫香港飯團」
*** Please give full credit to "CJHHKFG" if reposting.

【20161126 WebTVAsia Awards - 최진혁 Choi Jin-Hyuk チェジニョク 崔振赫 CUT】

(translation for CJH part)

"Annyeonghaseyo  I’m an actor(beau배우), CJH.   I want to congratulate having WebTVAsia in Korea.   It has been awhile attending such a good place like this. Through a good drama I would like to make a greeting soon."

XN0GXUT.jpg

• Like 3

(hyungyulim)

임현규 시도ㅡ도전ㅡ용기ㅡ UFC Fighter 187cm 77kg ㅡ침착하고 치밀하게ㅡ Welterweight

Im Hyun Gyu: try/make an attempt – challenge/defiance – courage –UFC Fighter 187 cm 77kg – calm/self -possessed and meticulous - Welterweight

• Like 1

Guest chaybags55

Hello hyukie girls old and new. Hello booha and celes80, it's nice to be back tho I lurked once in awhile can't believe I heard his sexy and deep voice again and that's how I realized that I missed him so much. Am more active in IG fb and Twitter..so happy days are hyukie ladies!!

@celes80  @chaybags55

Hello wave/hug  Yes It seems our guy is definitely preparing for coming back.  I had a thought he would wait till 2017 to announce his return but hey who cares right!  There will always be antifans in Korea regardless. It may be Hyuki felt he paid enough of a price and he would move on with his life.  Besides not doing any work would have been very hard for him when all of his friends were busy working.  As an entertainer, any negative publicity can be death for the career. He was like living under a bunker because of it.   However it’s still possible we might not hear about his new project till 2017. It could mean we have to be patient awhile longer.  Take care

SzRJklJ.gifoVaW8Ri.gif 

Hi everyone! Hi @booha @chaybags55  @celes80 and all other hyukies! .. Our man's comeback has called us here again! Miss u all! I have mixed emotions looking at his new video clips.. He looks thin, tanned, and nervous... But the smexy voice is still.there...i hope he can adjust to the limelight once again...im looking forward to his drama comeback and looking forward to being active here again.. Thanks @booha  for keeping this thread alive!

• Like 3

Guest chaybags55

Hi @ell4u, tho thin, he looks better than before, he looks nervous and is expected ,besides the audience are not exclusive Koreans but there are other Asian countries peeps.. I hope for a good comeback drama project to propel back to where he was before ms... Cross fingers for our dear hyukie!!

N looking forward to hear frm all of you more often.. Cheers!!

@ell4u hello     @chaybags55

Until he announces his new drama, I will keep biting my fingernails.  hehe   Thank goodness there are only 4 more weeks left for 2016.    Pray he and his manager will pick a good drama.  I have seen enough of actors who picked not so shining a drama for their comeback.  It is true Hyukssi isn’t a newcomer anymore. He had cemented his lot in the entertainment industry so even if his comeback drama isn’t going to be a major hit, he will have many more opportunities from now on.    Waiting can be very frustrating but the end of waiting is  priceless, right?   Whahaha   cheers Hyuki girlie girlies

She seems very nice to Hyuki.    Hyuki thought it was his turn to hand over the trophy to the winner but it turned out those two translators had to announce it first. When the actress realized what happened to Hyuki,  she gave him a gentle tap.  Did she like him??  :D

YCOPUov.gif

• Like 1

Choi Jin Hyuk-최진혁 Global Fans

28 November 2016
SPECIAL Dedication to Our SuperSTAR,
Jin Hyuk ssi!

So Wonderful to 
1f440.png   You Again!

Around WebtVasia
We did crowd around,
Anxiously Waiting,
When Oppa We Found!