Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

PKL holds 5 requests from fans which PKL calls ‘a mission’ because Hyuki  has to pick one and perform whatever it asks.  Then later it is revealed that all 5 requests ask the same one 귀요미.  귀요미 is all the rage!! B)

o95llNL.png

u8SrqmZ.png

xMsU12v.png

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

Guest kkamjong2688_stv

10369354_682205865148378_797084246_a.jpg a man with so much muscle..yet so fond and caring of babies..

I'm a newbie of his fans .i  Like his acting skill. He really is a very talented man but I wonder how a man can be handsome & cute at the same time !!!!!! Omonaaaaaa........ saranghae oppa ^-^ ♥

a man with so much muscle..yet so fond and caring of babies..

I'm a newbie of his fans .i  Like his acting skill. He really is a very talented man but I wonder how a man can be handsome & cute at the same time !!!!!! Omonaaaaaa........ saranghae oppa ^-^ ♥

Hello/welcome  newbie chingu   Nice to hear such sweet words about our handsome man.:w00t:   I love the picture of the cute darling Gooki & Hyuki you picked for your first posting.   It brought such fond memory of EC.    I think he should  make his next drama just  like EC.   

• Like 2

(translation)

최진혁 공식팬카페 'theReal' Official Youtube

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.2

(015) part.2   Fan presents, opening  mission

(018)PKL “I know it isn’t your birthday but,because it’s the first fan meeting, fans brought here a lot of presents. They prepared each of them personally.”  (029) PKL “We can’t open all of them today.  But we still want to see some.  However we can’t just look at them.” “Do you think we planned  the first fan meeting  without thinking?”   (041) PKL “Now before opening the presents …”  (( When Hyuki walks off toward  the presents, fans think he goes to the presents. Instead he picks a bottle of water.  However while he does I can see he looks at the pile of presents. ))  (044) CJH “I’m sorry”  “My throat is rather dry.”  ((For interrupting PKL’s talk))    (046) PKL “How much water you thought you would drink so that 4 boxes of water had to be prepared.”  ((We know Hyuki likes to drink a lot of water.))  

(051) PKL “This is our fans’ mission box. (057) PKL “If you want to look at presents, you have to perform a mission given by  fans. Then you can be able to take those presents to your home.”  (104) ((first part, inaudible)) (105) CJH “I’m scared.”   (106) PKL “First you have to give your promise. Whatever the mission is, you are going to perform it.  (112) ((He’s a bit hesitant here.)) CJH “What kind of mission…??”  (113) PKL “This is a fan meeting.  At the moment there are only us in this place.”  (118) (( Hyuki smiles uneasily. inaudible: Hyuki reacts saying something, like??  ‘too many things to consider.’   ))  (118)  PKL “(It means) anything,  even if it’s about stripping off your shirt.” ((PKL reiterates )) “Whether it’s about taking off your shirt or any other things,  you have to say ‘I will do it’.  ‘I will do it.’   (126) CJH “I was going to say that I would do it but why did you  bring out  this thing about ‘taking off my shirt’?  (129) PKL “No No  I have no idea what is in the mission box.   They are about fans’ wishes.”  (132) CJH “I got it.”   PKL “Promise?!”   CJH “Yes.” 

(135) PKL “Ja!   Pick one”  (136) CJH “It’s really scary.” (141) ((One fan says ‘yellow one’))  (142) PKL “Orange color?!”  (145) PLK “Do you normally like orange color?”  (146) CJH “Yes I usually like this kind of  shade of color a lot.”   (149) PKL “(So you like) pastel shade of colors.”   (150) CJH “Yes..   all of them except grey”  (152) PKL “You don’t like grey color.” (155) PKL “Since you mentioned it, why not tell what color you don’t like so that if anyone wants to give a present, one can eliminate such color.”   (201) CJH “OH!   Grey!” “I don’t like grey”  (205) PKL “Graeii??”  (( When Hyuki said ‘grey’ second time he wasn’t sure the pronunciation ‘ey’  So PKL teases him.  He looks a bit..   hehe )) ((** PKL went school in the US.))   (208) CJH “A bit over the line perhaps?!!”   (209) PKL “I’m sorry”   (211) (inaudible) PKL   (212) PKL “And?”  CJH “um..  I don’t think there are more.”  PKL “Besides grey, there aren’t other colors he dislikes.  Okay, good!  Now I’m going to read about the mission”  (221) CJH “I’m really beginning to feel tense.” 

(222) PKL “Owha  I see GWR character…”  (227) CJH “What is it??”  (230) PKL “Here comes  a 귀요미 song.” (233) PKL “Our real man, CJHssi is going to do a 귀요미 song.”  (241) PKL “oope  The music  is already prepared.  Haha”   (244) CJH “How is it doing?  Can you show me.”  (247) PKL “Now 1 and 2 귀요미will come out.  Watch it.”   (307) PKL “ja  That is one”    CJH ((inaudible))   (313) CJH “So they got selected for?!” (315) PKL “Those 5 are  the most mentioned ones from fans.”  (320) CJH “So it got played a lot”   (321) PKL “Yes it got played many times.  You fans played a귀요미 song  a lot, right?”     Fans ”Yeess” 

(324) PKL “Okay  It’s about time  to carry on, because we have to do 19 more things.  We have to continue in hurry.  Now it’s time for 귀요미.”   (331) CJH “Do I have to sing?”  PKL “Of course”   (337) PKL “Come closer (to the front)” “Come this way”  (341) PKL “I want it to be remembered forever.   It has to be remembered forever…” 

(346) PKL “Now start”   (350) PKL “First you have to remove your hands from your pockets.  You need to use your fingers.”  (354) PKL “I will sing for you first.   Let’s do 1.”  (404) PKL “Same”   (407) PKL “And you do  귀요미 twice.  (408) CJH “귀요미 귀요미”  ((some confusion about 3& 4귀요미))  (420) ((5귀요미)) 

(428)((6귀요미))  (435) PKL “Let it do separately.  Repeat.”  (436) PKL “Now  start 6.  Cue!”  (442)  (( CJH starts))  (446) ((PKL says ‘use fingers, fingers’ ))   (449) PKL “No No” “Don’t lick fingers”   (453) PKL “You have to touch with fingers”  (455) PKL “Yes Yes”   (458) PKL “Do again”  “Start”   (508) (( ??:   Hyuki & PKL are saying something about 6귀요미))  ((Then PKL asks whether Hyuki wants to do it one more time))  (515) CJH “No No”  (516) CJH “There isn’t any more for me (to do) right?” 

(519) PKL “Yes It’s over. Since he did well he could open one (?present)”  (523) ((Hyuki starts to take off his jacket. 귀요미 must make him tense.)) (525) PKL “Why are you taking it off?”   (533) PKL “(They are saying) it’s  so strong(?)  and how about taking off some more” “Wait    Soon there will be fire going around here.  It will be so hot that he has to take off more” 

(541) PKL “I would like to see the mission box again” “How about us seeing it one more time…”   ((Then Hyuki looks at her. She puts her hand onto him)) “let us look at it. Could you bring it here?”    CJH “Yes”  PKL “Since fans worked hard writing them, could you select one more?” 

(558) PKL “How’s about you grab on the other side?” (601) PKL “귀요미!!”  (607) PKL “Go head and rip/tear it open” (617) CJH “awk!!”  (624) PKL “You fans really wished for a 귀요미song.” (626) CJH “These days the internet is growing too well  and it created too many unwanted things.” ((joking))   (633) CJH “It looks similar to the other one”  PKL “It isn’t.  It might be different.  Let me look.”  (638) CJH “Ahwa” 

(640) PKL “Since we opened it, we should look at another present”  (647) ((not showing  this present but it must be a picture or like ..)) CJH “When I receive a present, I always hang it in my room.  But sometimes I put them in the living room/ parents’ room/…”   (656) PKL “Where are you going to hang this one?”  (657) CJH “hum…  I might hang this at the front of a bathroom. ((joking))  (702) ((PKL looks at him so )) CJH “It’s the most popular place to look around” (( kidding))  

(708) PKL “Now all those presents will be going to JHssi’s house.  I’m going to put this mission with them so you can look at it when you get home.” 

(717) CJH “I will never forget it for the rest of my life”  

((Yup  He never thought he would do such an act like 귀요미. Hopefully his friends didn’t tease him too much for it. ))

(3)  more screencaps Hyuki  귀요미

stUo8zR.jpg

D7rU5J9.jpg

lmngCqr.jpg

48Z2ngV.jpg

XxbnbY2.jpg

MyD7R2C.jpg

hIVFqPf.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

Hello  I’m posting this MV (posted  10/11/2013 ).  It shows the supposedly future GWR (CJH) & Seo Hwa (Lee Yeon Hee) in the present time.  I guess someone made this because they weren’t included in the last episode GFB 24.   This fan used the clip from INR ( CJH:Bae Sung Hyun) for the present day of GWR, and for Seo Hwa from Lee Yeon Hee’s other work.   However one point(022)  this person mistook (or didn’t notice)  and left out Jo Yeo Jeong ( as Sunwoo In-young) in video.  Funny!! B):lol:

Gu Family Book(구가의서) M/V - 시월애(時越愛)

cr to uploader

BTW If I want to look for the present GWR, this could be the perfect choice but unfortunately he only exists in the magazine. 

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

0MDF3vQ.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

HDvZQzd.gif

I  found this site: Noonas Over forks(  http://noonasoverforks.com/ )  Did Hyuki know there were Canadian noonas eyeballing on him  from over the Pacific!!  haha  It has about CJH and was posted 2/27/2015. 

http://noonasoverforks.com/friday-feature-choi-jin-hyuk-memories/

Friday Feature: Choi Jin Hyuk memories

INOib3X.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk will begin serving his mandatory military enlistment next month. Let us look back fondly on some of his dramas to date.

Gu Family Book

Full disclosure: Not only did I not make it all the way through this drama, but I also only watched the episodes with Choi Jin Hyuk in them. From what I saw, it’s not surprising that the role of gumiho, Wol Ryung became something of a career renaissance for Choi Jin Hyuk, even though he only appeared in a handful of episodes. Wol Ryung was not only fantastically cute and sweet in his good incarnation, he was also pretty hot when he went evil. Too bad about the rest of the show. – Only

Heirs

KuU04gB.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk was intimidating and cold as Kim Won, the older brother of the teenage male lead, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). In an attempt to consolidate his control over the family conglomerate, he sends Tan into exile in the US, and is hostile when the teenager returns to Korea. Even the woman he loves seemed to tread carefully around him. It was only at the very end of the series, when he had given up on personal happiness for the sake of business, that emotion actually breaks through his hard mask in spectacular fashion. – Junggugeo Kaenada

Emergency Couple

1UaHsAO.jpg

Playing Chang Min, chaebol ex-husband to Jin Hee (Song Ji Hyo) and fellow medical intern, Choi Jin Hyuk alternated convincingly between being an richard simmons to Jin Hee and showing genuine concern for her. His increasing jealousy over the rapport between Jin Hee and their boss is super entertaining, and his sentimental memories of happier times is sad, but cute. Best of all, Chang Min matures into an apologetic heartthrob who Jin Hee must pursue. Choi Jin Hyuk was helped by amazing chemistry with Song Ji Hyo, but he hit all the right notes in both comedic and dramatic moments. – JK

Fated to Love You

h1S61sU.jpg

Daniel was a man of many faces throughout this drama’s 20 episode run. Initially, the female lead, Mi Young (Jang Na Ra) mistakes him for a priest, and he acts correspondingly helpful and sympathetic. When Daniel reveals his true identity as a world renowned designer, it is part of his charm offensive in pursuing Mi Young, and becoming a thorn in the side of rival, Gun (Jang Hyuk). After helping Mi Young become a promising designer and artist in her own right, Daniel becomes the creepy suitor who just won’t give up. In the end, Mi Young chooses Gun, and a muted Daniel focuses on his newly discovered younger sister. Throughout all these incarnations of Daniel, Choi Jin Hyuk offered variations on cute, but bland. Thank goodness Daniel’s wardrobe in the first half of the series was so flamboyant. – JK

Pride and Prejudice

wuRRjo9.jpg

In his first leading role in a major network drama, Choi Jin Hyuk played Goo Dong Chi, an incorruptible prosecutor with a yen for justice. We can get into his character, but suffice it to say, he spent 99.5% of the drama looking intensely worried, and the other 0.5% being flirty with his junior prosecutor, Han Yeol Moo (Baek Jin Hee). The most important detail to note here is that despite the muddled writing, this show was still worth watching because his weird haircut made him look super cute. – Only

( **cute comments :P)

PBS

His parts in Gu Family Book are the only parts in Gu Family Book that are watchable, tolerable and enjoyable. Gumihot Daddy is worth re-watching, especially Dark Gumihot Daddy. Hubba hubba. That being said, Emergency Couple was great for him, he got to display his entire acting range, though I do love that cold chaebol of his in Heirs – but I will never ever ever re-watch that piece of overwrought turdfest again. Not even for CJH. Okay, maybe just his parts. But that’s it! No mopey, slow-mo first world problems for me! And I can’t watch FTLY because I can’t bear seeing him in 2nd lead syndrome purgatory (which I already had to deal with in I Need Romance and Panda and Hedgehog). I did enjoy most of Pride and Prejudice, especially CJH’s character. He was equal parts smart, sassy, bratty, snarky, cocky, sweet, flirty, and serious.

Only

I agree with you completely. Though I may end up rewatching some of his scenes in Heirs, because it’s the first thing I saw him in. Also, I admire your dedication in sitting through Panda and Hedgehog and I Need Romance; I couldn’t do it. :-)

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

Hyuki girls  I know  there hasn’t been much news /or pictures from him since he enlisted.  However it seems a dc fan turned around this situation and made very fun work by challenging her imagination.   Everybody knows JH’s ‘Best Wishes To You'.    Well this fan substituted a few of her own phrases in the song’s lyrics to convey her feeling.  It’s funny and sweet.  I dearly hope Hyukssi will read it and perhaps he has enough sense of humor to appreciate the work and share it with his army buddies.   Yes It sounds better in Korean but hopefully the translation still could show this fan’s witty sense of humor.  

SDh8Qr2.jpg

D6cm5Tv.jpg

(Gu Family Book OST) Choi Jin-hyuk - Best Wishes To You

NR7R5YJ.png

cr to DC

**nhp4xDd.jpg 브빤: 30th division which we are assuming Hyuki is assigned to  currently

((translation))

How are you, my love?

Tears are forming as I look at the sky again
Just by looking, the memories flow
A day without you is so painful, the longing rises

Love is crying and being scattered in the wind
It becomes the cloud and visits 브빤
I look at (you) from far away, you who asked to wait

Kim soldier, my soldier, my soldier Kim whom I miss
I always draw you out from under the same sky
Yes, I live like this without (your) picture/news

A day passes in sadness without your picture
It’s so hard that I could die, my love

Kim soldier, my soldier, my soldier Kim whom I miss
Yes, I live like this without (your) picture/news

Because you’re not here, I feel like crying
Though it hurts, though it’s sad, I think of you
How are you? My solider Kim, my soldier whom I miss

Yes, I live like this without (your) picture
Again today, I live in pain

(Gu Family Book OST) Choi Jin-hyuk - Best Wishes To You

**Korean lyrics and  Eng translation

http://happipuhoniran9a.blogspot.com/2013/08/lirik-lagu-gu-family-book-best-wishes.html

((Hangul))
잘 있나요 나에 사랑아 

눈물이 난다   또 하늘을 본다   바라봐도 추억이 흐른다
니가 없는 하루가 너무 아프다   차 오르는 그리움도

사랑이 운다 바람에 날린다   구름 되어 그 길을 따라가
나 이렇게 먼 곳에서 바라 본다   잊지 말라던 그대

내 눈물아 슬픈 추억아    보고 싶은 그런 사랑아
언제나 같은 하늘 아래 그려 본다    그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아

하루가 지나가도 하루가 다시 오는 슬픔
죽을 만큼 힘들잖아 나의 사랑

내 눈물아 슬픈 추 억아      보고 싶은 그런 사랑아
언제나 같은 하늘아래 그려 본다   그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아

니가 없이 가끔 울것 같은데     아파도 슬퍼도 너를 생각해
잘 있나요 나의 사랑아 보고 싶은 나의 사랑아

언제나 같은 하늘 아래 그려 본다    그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아
오늘도 그렇게 아픔에 산다

((English Translation))
How are you, my love?

Tears are forming as I look at the sky again    Just by looking, the memories flow
A day without you is so painful,   the longing rises

Love is crying and being scattered in the wind
    It becomes the cloud and follows that path
I look at you from far away,
   you who asked not to be forgotten

My tears, my sad memories,   my love whom I miss
  Yes, I live in pain like this

A day passes but sadness comes again
It’s so hard that I could die, my love

My tears, my sad memories,  my love whom I miss

Because you’re not here, I feel like crying
  Though it hurts, though it’s sad, I think of you
How are you, my love? My love, whom I miss

Again today, I live in pain

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Dori-ya ~   Give me a photo of Kim soldier!! 

Get up and go finding it!!

Name: Dori   Last name: Wall    Personality: nonchalance

YvEVKhO.jpg

I want to see Kim soldier…  

Give me a photo of (Kim) soldier…

cxtcg2k.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Thank you CJH Global Fans for posting this article from DF

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

The top 10 most satisfying K-drama endings

by KD Bonbon on Fri, Sep 04, 2015

read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top--most-satisfying-k-drama-endings/

9. Emergency Couple

1pz0h8D.jpg

The message I took from Emergency Couple is that no one is perfect. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and try to do better next time.  That is definitely what Jin Hee and Chang Min do. They recognize that their relationship doesn't have to be perfect, but if they respect and love each other, they can really be happy with each other. This finale was so satisfying to me because it completes the characters' transformations into more understanding, respectful, and hardworking people.

TVOOPU3.gif

EEj6la9.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

The top 10 most satisfying K-drama endings

by KD Bonbon on Fri, Sep 04, 2015

read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top--most-satisfying-k-drama-endings/

9. Emergency Couple

The message I took from Emergency Couple is that no one is perfect. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and try to do better next time.  That is definitely what Jin Hee and Chang Min do. They recognize that their relationship doesn't have to be perfect, but if they respect and love each other, they can really be happy with each other. This finale was so satisfying to me because it completes the characters' transformations into more understanding, respectful, and hardworking people.

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. I completely agree about this article - I've gotta say, applaud to the writer for being brave enough to give us the not so cliché ending. She/he didn't unrealistically rush the two main characters to get married, rather left it as an open ending. It was delivered to a satisfying ending that left me wanting more. Amazing ending to a great drama. :P

• Like 2

@willenette   Indeed!!    Normally I’m not eager to see an open ending, especially in romcom but in EC  the writer  gave these two OHOH  with such  a sweet yet mature aspect of their relationship  that I happily accepted how she ended the drama.  Besides we know the EC couple has to spend  many more years before they finish and become a doctor.  As a woman I’m glad to see the writer let ms OH  free to pursue  whatever she wants.  :lol:

Hello Hyuki girls  CJH Malaysia Fan Group  posted CJH/Player,DM (8/28/2015)    wow  It has so many wonderful pictures.  I’m sorry DM didn’t make 5 hundreds. If it happened,  we would have seen Hyuki sing on the street as he promised during DM promotion.  Still DM made it to 4 hundreds.  I had a feeling he really enjoyed playing the part.  Hopefully in the future he will be the lead in an action movie but  I pray this action movie doesn’t have  an extreme violent fighting scene.  I like to watch  a fighting scene which is well choreographed but sanitized. :sweatingbullets::D

Even though CJH Malaysia Fan Group is small now but hopefully it will grow more.  It’s delightful to see that Hyuki has so many places to visit after his MS.  

Posting some of pictures now & more later     

Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁 added 6 new photos.      ijp4zop.gif

1Jl0mJ5.png

5iq4rUF.jpg

7QYxRry.jpg

SEnxSWL.jpg

nBV40tL.jpg

HP1a89g.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

e7YFya1.png
Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

neufjPX.jpg

These are from ‘old school’ (** It’s one of several ones which I need to translate someday)

laughing Hyuki  before the show started,    

oN0p8gy.gif

laughing again…   

9NWW02M.gif

laughing continuously …

mdRFh8K.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3