Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

omg  They are shooting the teaser in the tunnel  yay  :rolleyes:

티저촬영중.#터널#너무춥다#드라마터널#ocn드라마#최진혁#박광호#3월첫방송

shooting a teaser #tunnel #really cold

(shooting location: Yangpyeong)

Choi actor-nim_ fighting

(feat. Inside of the tunnel is cold)

#tunnel #Choi Jin Hyuk #Choi actor #ocn  #The chair is ready to break(She’s joking because of the way CJH plops down on it. Maybe he’s tired or/and cold ) #on business  #Please watch it a lot #March broadcast

Yangpyeong County is a county in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Wikipedia

qPAWaMT.jpgQDSlUWq.jpg

• Like 2

I checked out the time CHJ posted his last IG.   It was 1:40AM in Korean time over there.   He must have just finished a teaser shooting when they had this group picture.   Well I saw another IG photo posted(around 8:40PM) by the company catering the coffee/beverage/snack(churros) truck.   It said the production team hired it and  the place was at the WonBang studio(Paju).  It also mentioned this studio was a very cold place in winter.  We know they had a teaser shooting outside earlier so they must later move into an indoor studio to finish it.   wow  It should be very hard when they had worked under such weather and many grueling hours.  At least some of those staff members look young enough to endure such conditions. I can see the lady next to CJH looks tired.    CJH looks exhausted but much contented.  I guess he’s happy to be back acting /working.  Nice of him to share his comeback with his fans.    Yeah  Making a drama doesn’t look that glamorous.  Lots of hard exhausting work and effort yet no guarantee in returning rewards 

티저촬영.다들 고생했어요!대박나자!#터널#드라마터널#ocn드라마#박광호#최진혁#티저촬영#새벽부터고생했어요#대박나자!

Teaser shooting. Everybody worked so hard! Let it be daebak!   #tunnel #drama Tunnel #ocn drama #Park Kwang Ho #CJH #teaser shooting  #(Everybody) worked so hard  since before dawn  # Let it be daebak!  

She makes a cute gesture with her fingers behind his head.  In this picture JHssi appears to be like someone who can easily be approachable.  Maybe he knows some of them well enough so that he can be himself.  :blush::blush:

6B9D8HB.jpg

• Like 2

I read the weather in Seoul was really cold again and some fans hoped there wouldn’t be any outdoor shooting.  Me too  :confounded:

One DC member mentioned ‘Tunnel’ might start to broadcast Mar 18 or 25 instead of Mar 11 as everyone expected since ‘Voice’ is supposed to end the first week of March.  She said a cable station had a tendency not to air a new drama for one or two weeks after one drama ended.  If it’s true, it means the Tunnel team has more time for shooting and that might be good for them.    Another thing I read was ‘Voice’ would have an event for the fans.  It was a special premiere of EP1 the day before the actual broadcast on tv.  The cast and the fans watched together(?) EP1 in the theater(?) and then were supposed to live chat with individual cast and so on…        I saw, in the Voice thread, the IG photo showing the cast on the stage.   So this DC member speculated it could happen for Tunnel too which made everyone excited.   It seems OCN is doing well at promoting their own dramas.

NOTE: check out OCN IG for the special premiere 'Voice' (The lucky fans watched EP1 Voice on a big screen with the cast) =>>  https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/ocn/

• Like 1

I might have to guess that IG is from the staff handling the long poled microphone.  

PS:  Perhaps  the IG referred to two guys running inside the reed field were  CJH & KWJ. So he said ‘What’s going on??'     Still someone was shooting  at  the real shooting but intentionally not showing  who two running actors were…     

촬영중 ...#터널#갈대숲#마이크#드라마#최진혁#김원중 뭔일이지??

shooting …  #tunnel  #reed field #mike #drama #Choi Jin Hyuk #Kim Won Jung (?don’t know who he is)  What’s going on??

(('Sol-lang-si-ul Road' (솔랑시울길) is located in the city 'Daejeon'( 대전 ) ))

#Sol-lang-si-ul Road  #They are shooting #actor #Choi Jin Hyuk #saw him while passing #OCN Tunnel #March broadcast #analog sensibility #looking forward

#a good looking actor on the road

#a good looking actor on the road

#analog sensibility #looking forward  #checking around the ally #saw him while passing #CJH #actor #black-long-padding(coat) #cool #ocn tunnel

#Sol-lang-si-ul Road  ## Indiana Jones # idol # Jeon Yeong Log #teen star  # Gwan Gjin Gu #Hwangyang Cinema

• Like 1

It seems the Tunnel production team is making lots of efforts to research about 1986 and finding places (unique themed tourist or cultural heritage attraction) to shoot.  I’m sure Koreans will notice these many details about a bygone era.  

Two IGs( with the street scenes) showed this interesting place called  Sollangsiul-gil, Dong-gu(district), Daejeon(metropolis), Chun Nam (providence)

솔랑시울길/sol-lang-si-ul road, 대전/ Daejeon

I found the blogs talking about the area as a modern cultural heritage traveling destination.  One blogger visited the place and saw many old houses some of which were empty or boarded up or others were kept up by people who lived in houses.  She pointed out a lot more some of which were residential houses that came into the mapping  registration after 1974.  I assume that, as the country became more industrialized, more people moved into urban areas but a lot of these people were working class who needed an affordable place to live.

Spoiler

oOFQV6L.jpg

hG7I2gg.jpg

Old scenery –Choi  Modern Cultural Heritage Travel ::   On the road to Solan Sill -  Daejeon ...

(7/12/2013) http://sweet-workroom.khan.kr/38

One site(tourist attraction) gave a brief summery about the place (translation from google & me)

http://www.koreatriptips.com/tourist-attractions/2300686.html

Spoiler

The Railroad official residence (Railroad Village) in Soge-dong, Dong-gu, Daejeon, is an area near Daejeon Station.
 It is also called 'Solang-siul road' which means 'sparkling Solang mountain path'.
It is a place where one feels like one is back in the past on a time machine.
Modern history of Daejeon began with railroad.
As the railroads were built,  the traditional villages disappeared and people flocked to the area which grew into  the metropolis.  Since Japanese railroad engineers lived here in the 1930s (during which Japan occupied Korea), Japanese architecture still remains.
At that time there were more than 100 official residences, but now about 40 are preserved.
Each building had a residential number.
 Among the most famous one is #42 which is used occasionally as a cultural space for the exhibition.

A visitor can also walk around to see the interesting murals painted along the walls of the secluded Sillaul road.

Note (according to the blogger/ In the blog, there are maps showing before and after about the river) sparkling ‘Solang’ mountain:   It sounds like it wasn’t there anymore.  It must be very small because it was  removed to fill a lake.  This story is kind of bizarre but  it happened in this country too(in the name of progress ).  The city used to have a river went down but many small ones cut across the town.  So when the rail tracks were laid on the city center, they decided to build a new canal river and closed off the small ones and filled a lake with soil from the sparkling ‘Solang’ mountain  and built a canal river. (around 1920’s)  

Spoiler

Vpc37ui.jpg

More shooting in Daejeon city    I saw one IG posted by a local resident:“In front of a friend’s shop #drama shooting is going to take  place ~ The alley turns into a set” ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZXHJygA0A/?tagged=최진혁 )

Okay two new pictures but this time it looks like Choi Jin Hyuk & Yoon Hyun Min were on the same shooting location.

百度崔振赫貼吧 Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu Official Fan Club

Child Actor and mom and Choi Jin-Hyuk
Tunnel” behind pohoto.

cr.우빈맘 (Yoo Bin mom)

NvOpfOT.jpg

• Like 4

(Choi Jin Hyuk & Yoon Hyun  Min)

알바하는데 드라마 촬영와서   구경함 ㅎㅎ

working a part time job (in a PC room)  & the drama shooting happened so I’m watching #actor #Yoon Hyun Min #Choi Jin Hyuk ㅎㅎ

(CJH fan reposted it)

• Like 1

‘Comeback after 3 years’ Choi Jin Hyuk “Homework for serious image change”[photo]

201701230830775755_58854123a2b30_99_20170123083305.jpg?type=w540

201701230830775755_588541243ea94_99_20170123083305.jpg?type=w540

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk who has returned to acting after three years with a drama 'Tunnel' revealed the pictures full of wit.

Choi Jin-hyuk showed the photos of playful-looking images which are similar to his usual real personality through the February issue of Fashion Magazine Singles.  In this photo, which was shot in the background of a bowling alley, game room, and dart game, etc., Choi Jin-hyuk captured the shooting scene with his comfortable and imposing attitude despite the photo shoot taking a long time.     Especially, in the photo with the dartboard background,  the photographing  staff was excited by the unexpected ‘delicate/slander hands’ in the normally  masculine visual.

In a subsequent interview, Choi Jin Hyeok said that people came up with this serious and heavy image first when they thought about  him. “In truth I’m far from  being serious. I have a playful personality.” “I’m very similar to OH Chang Min in 'Emergency Couple' so I have been looking for the chance to show that playful image.”

“It might be good to become a star but  for the most part my dream is to be a real actor who can act well. It’s an actor’s job to learn and perform various characters, so I have to change the image about how people think of me. I think that is my homework.”

As for the OCN original drama ‘Tunnel’ for which he resumed his activities after 3 years, he revealed the feeling of responsibility as the lead for the drama,  “I try to lead the mood on the set.  I know the shooting is hard work so I have been trying to act playfully with the staff and to make the situation more comfortable  for them.” “Through the drama ‘Tunnel’ I would like to show that the actor Choi Jin Hyuk can be able to act for the variety of characters.”  

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003467615

• Like 3

진첩뒤지다가....아마도 구가의서 때인거같은데 머릴저렇게 기른걸 보니...지금 보니 새삼 너무 웃기고 촌스럽다.....ㅠㅠ

Glancing through the album photos…seeing the hair grew like that, probably it was from during the filming of Gu Family Book…looking at it now suddenly it looks really amusing and unkempt..... 

• Like 1

OCN official blog Tunnel (터널):  http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220919800881

video and more photos from the script reading session (12/22/2016)  

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club's video.

%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB
%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB

Choi Jin Hyuk (Park Kwang Ho)
%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB
%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB

• Like 1