Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

ell4u said: @booha dear I just want to express for the nth time how I appreciate your efforts in searching the web for treasures like these new set of pictures just to share it with us here! I so love them especially now that I am truly missing him a lot and actually contemplating on watching EC again.. allow me to repost this again..PinmIZy.jpgthis is the image of our man deeply touched and moved by messages of love and affection from his fans..Oh my dear Choi Jin Hyuk.. do not ever ever think again that you are an insignificant actor.. In my heart and in the hearts of so many-- you are very significant! You have touched our lives through the roles in dramas you have worked hard for. You have made us laugh, sad, happy, drool, want, yearn, and admire..  your songs resonate in our hearts.. Our fondness of you also brought us here to this forum that allowed us to have new friends.. Thank you my man.. Thank you that whenever real life is so stressful, I could just run to this forum to breathe, I could just re-watch your dramas, I could just play your songs..Two years will indeed be long-- a lot may happen.. but we will wait.. I will definitely wait for you!
@ell4u   Sorry gals...I know this pic is probably going up for the 3rd time!  But I just wanna say this to you, ell4u...That's a really, really moving note to Oppa   8->  It resonates with me too!  Indeed, life is real and we have to accept the real fact that he is going for MS and graciously let him go...  :|   Surely not easy for his fans but...even harder for Oppa.  But we are happy for him that he had had such a meaningful FM in Taiwan.  Sweet memories will continue to see him through the next 2 years he is away. And I am sure his fans and hyukie gals like us can continue to uphold and encourage him.Love u lots!

@ell4u Congratulation about your successful mission!!   Chingu   After seeing the glowing lip-kiss, I spent my whole afternoon on the paint-shop-pro.   I’m posting another picture. I hope you will like it. I think it’s from Daniel- FTLY.

@meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv You hyuki girl!  Nice to hear your sense of humor   Yes CJH is crazy about kids. If he has a choice, he would have kids now. T__T

@lifein   Hello I’m glad to read how you found CJH. Yeah He’s a delightful man and delightful actor.   It seems you are curious about the red brick house agency. It’s very small and has only two, CJH and his sunbae, JWS who is president and formed it fall 2012. Then luckily CJH got his first major break from GFB in 2013. The agency started with three members but one dropped out later. It probably has a number of emerging actors under its wing. But I don’t think it has a big budget to promote anything or updating latest news promptly for them. Still I’m sure CJH likes that informal and family atmosphere in the place. You could sense that CJH isn’t the kind of type who can survive in a big institutional setting.

SBikLM.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@ell4u ,let me peep too and we compare notes hehe. @meomongco‌ where u chingu? Since you are not here, let me ask Ms. newbie Mei Li...what do you think chingu , just pm me your answer Okies!

@chaybags55 & @ell4u... Aigoo....but u must behave girls! Ts..Tsk...Tsk..don't get too outta control!! :D 8-> 8-> but again, who's not excited when it comes to talking about our dear oppa... 8-> Chest hair or no chest hair @ell4u, look deeper through the skin...& into his heart! You'll find a heart of GOLD!! \m/

@ell4u...Oh, of course ell4u...I completely understand...   :))    We're all diehard ROMs remember?     8-}    8->   Anyways, here's just something I found my fingers doing...enjoy! 

Collage2015-02-2323_06_52_zps07a31791.jpPhoto credit to ETidol

Again, how irresistible oppa can get!  Can never get enough of his contagious smiles & laughter!

Hello!
A few videos and news I want to share with Hyuk's girls. :)
Credit: Soyon Halmo (A lovely video cut from scenes of the TW FM)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBhy-7eXmA

@PolarisCat - Seems like there will be another feature on Hyuk in March 31's issue of Hallyu-Pia. Not sure if you can get a hold of it, if not, no worries too. There will be a column on Hyuk's cooking that I really wanted to see. If I can get a hold of the article, I will translate it for you guys, since I am interested in what Hyuk knows how to cook. Haha. 
Pia13.jpeg_zpsxfcklchu.png
Pia14.jpeg_zpsow2bwvcm.png

Lastly, seems like Hyuk will be having a fan sign event on 26 Feb, 6.30pm at Caffe Pascucci. Limited to the first 30 participants only. Let's look forward to the photos from that event!
http://k2ms.co.kr/mall/community/bbs_view.asp?bbs_idx=1452&bbs_code=1&page=1

@celes80,  that video cut from scenes of the TW FM is so very beautifully done!  Thanks for sharing!  I really enjoyed all the close-ups in the video  :-*

Regarding oppa being a "food columnist", I think I read about that somewhere...but can't recall.  Did he say that's one of the "things" he can look forward to doing (writing for that food column in a magazine) while he is in the army?  Just curious..  :-??   If yes, then I certainly would look forward to it!

Heart of gold!   I will go for it first then I will peep with others. haha    Yes When I saw the picture I knew where it should be.   I’m sorry I don’t know how to use the magic wand from paint-shop-pro to pop the button. ..

@celes80  Thank you  It’s really a lovely video.   I wish he had made more songs.  About his cooking, in case you might fancy him in the kitchen a lot, it’s safe to assume his cooking range is very narrow.    PS It looks like this winter has been pretty rough on the easterners.  It was scary to see so many major storms moved on one after another.   I hope it hasn’t been too hard on you.

Another sweet fanmade picture: “Have me in your dream” ( 내꿈꿔)

HDB7L6.gif

Wdu1u05.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

class="content-title"Choi Jin Hyuk Reprises “Pride and Prejudice” Role for Arena Homme+

Choi Jin Hyuk Reprises “Pride and Prejudice” Role for Arena Homme+

Choi Jin Hyuk has once again taken on the role of detective Koo Dong Chi in a shoot for Arena Homme+.

In a shoot for the men’s magazine, the actor expertly reprises his role on “Pride and Prejudice,” displaying the same charisma that he did during his time on the show. As such, the photos feature Choi Jin Hyuk as a detective on a mysterious case and have a deep sense of intrigue about them.

choijinhyuk2

In an interview with the magazine that accompanied the shoot, the actor also describes his continued affection for “Pride and Prejudice,” expressing both his sense of pride in the show and his sadness following its conclusion. “After ‘Pride and Prejudice’ ended, I thought a lot about how much I wanted to become a real actor,” he said. “My desire to become as great an actor as Choi Min Soo really grew from there.”

Fans can the catch the rest of the interview, in which the actor goes into his thoughts on his military service and how he has changed over the past two years, as well as the full shoot in the March edition of Arena Homme+.

credit : soompi news

@booha...That's a really cute fanmade picture: “Have me in your dream” ( 내꿈꿔).  Thanks for sharing!   ;;)

@chaybags55 & @booha...popped button already!!  Lol!  but...I shy shy...I am really, REALLY shy...   8-}

It's only nice to get permission from Oppa dear to share his gorgeous picture...    :\">   8->

Just kidding hehe....

@chaybags55...Did you say, "level up the excitement & imagination"??? Haha!  Wait till I get your eyes to pop out of their sockets!!    @-)

Get ready gals.....

Guest mdolphins

It's been a while since I have been on here, but I am glad to have stopped by. The photos of our guy are so wonderful. I am glad he is getting time to say goodbye to his fans. He seems to look more relaxed and less stressed then he did while he was working non-stop. I miss all of you guys and it is so nice to see all of the new folks here too. 

Chingu i think I have finally caught up to most of what I've missed lately -- phew!!! So many posts!!! But that's a good thing ^_^

@booha‌ sorry I didn't see your comment before... Yes I did gety car back and it is fixed thank goodness but it cost over $700USD to fix it!!! Yikes!!! But I'm still glad to have my car back ^_^

@ell4u‌ haha same here girl, I've been catching up here during potty breaks and grocery shopping etc ;)

Hope you all have a great week!!! <3

*** I didn't know that he starred in this drama not until I visited this thread. Shame on me...........because I adore this man after watching him in "The Heirs". While watching him in that drama, I said -wow - this guy is good-looking. I wonder is the drama good?  :)

Choi Jin Hyuk considers 'Pride and Prejudice' his defining work in interview and pictorial with 'ARENA'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/02/af_org/choi-jin-hyuk_1424813621_af_org.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk relayed his affections for recent drama 'Pride and Prejudice' during a photoshoot and interview session with 'ARENA' ('Arena Homme Plus')!

In the photos released by the magazine, the actor looks like a complete stunner with his manly, prominent features. The lighting especially does justice to his chiseled cheekbones.

In the interview portion of the pictorial, he invited fans in, showing he is a sentimental softie in heart. He said, "I thought to myself that I've become a true actor after finishing 'Pride and Prejudice'.  I really wanted to become a good actor like Choi Min Soo."  He is definitely well on his way!

You can also read about his thoughts on enlisting and the ups and downs of his acting experience over the last two years in the magazine's March issue!

choi-jin-hyuk_1424813602_choijinhyuk.jpg

source : allkpop