Vietnamese Ulzzang?

Guest mintpanda

This thread is ridiculous. If people are ignorant, let them be. It's not our job to educate them... and even more so if they refuse to understand that every nationality has the pretty and the ugly.

On top of that, we already have a Viet net idol in other celeb thread. This is a waste of forum space.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thislove

^I agree, there's ugly and pretty ppl in every ethnic group but alot of ppl just think Japanese/Korean ppl are hot and pretty cuz that's wat we still in dramas and movies.

Guest _ATELIER

the viet ullzhnags look frickin japanese/korean/any other race besides vietnamese, anyways. and i don't really care about them, i've seen wayy prettier authentic vietnamese looking people.

Guest j.a*star

Soompi has a vietnamese net idol thread

but has anyone ever thought it was weird how there isn't a Japanese one lol

Guest Mimi_182

yea vietnamese peopel definately dont care for looks as much as other race. instead, we spend most of our money on food. xD. and the very few that DOES care for beauty, are too busy out looking pretty to take pictures of themselves teehee

hahah i agree

Guest mintpanda

This thread is ridiculous. If people are ignorant, let them be. It's not our job to educate them... and even more so if they refuse to understand that every nationality has the pretty and the ugly.

On top of that, we already have a Viet net idol in other celeb thread. This is a waste of forum space.

dear lord i was just asking a simple question. i already KNOW that every ethnicity has it's ugly and pretty and that there's a viet net idol thread. but if you read my first post you would've understood where i was comming from.

japanese/korean has it's ugly too, but yet they have a whole threads worth 2000+ pages dedicated to them and countries that WANT to be them, including the people; as in soompi.

can't even ask a simple question without someone bashing, at least this topic discussing cultural comparasions; as too "how to wax hair off lips", "what should i wear to a concert?!", or "omg do these jeans make me look fat?!!!"

<_<

Guest ilOvefairytales

ooohs tru tru come to think of it ive neva seen a viet ulzzang myself...

realli i dont classify trish as a ulzzang.. srry no offence

^ her questions are answered in the other thread. It's long, but if she had taken the time to read through it, it's there.

Guest tennisball

dude, you are a waste of space. -___- if you think this is a useless thread, then don't post in it loser. It's not like the person who made this thread is asking

"why are vietnamese people ugly?" Mintpanda is only asking, that since there is a high percentage of vietnamese people using soompi, why doesn't she see more of vietnamese ulzzangs than just one or two, since korean, japanese, chinese, and etc. have a lot.

Guest mintpanda

^ her questions are answered in the other thread. It's long, but if she had taken the time to read through it, it's there.

well, i looked through it and i haven't found anything that really answers my questions.

including pictures of these "net idols" who don't really look/seem like net idols in my opinion..

Guest wosong

from what ive seen, most(not all) of the complements to a pretty viet girl is "omg ur so pretty, are you mix?? are u japanese/kor/ch?? when infact they ARE 100% vietnamese

Guest chitah

^ thats my cousin. everyone thinks shes mixed with indian.

"ur so pretty, are you mixed"

"heo naw i'm full viet >:o"

Guest beautifullone

I think vietnamese girls are pretty just as chinese and korean girls so don't be so harsh on yourselves guys. Maybe they're just not into the ulzzang scene. But I know what you guys are talking about..someone told me I didn't look korean cause I looked like a japanese cause japanese girls are so pretty. they're basically saying my people are ugly so I gave them =_= >_> face.

typical vietnamese models in the magazines (source: viet net idol thread)

http://www.vietcyber.net/gallery/albums/Vi...l/aah.sized.jpg

typical korean model in the magazines (source: fob style thread)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/lil...l/fashion12.jpg

you do your own comparasion.

the Vietnamese girl looks A LOT older than the Korean girl :crazy:

and about Trish Thuy Trang wearing lots of makeup to cover her facial scars, couldn't she just get a skin treatment or surgery to fix up her face so she wouldn't need so much makeup? :\ I don't think that would be vain of her since it would be considered reconstructive.

Guest quirky

Typical Vietnamese people.

aodaipeachkt4.th.jpg

weddingax6.th.jpg

kidaodaitz5.th.jpg

redaodaibr8.th.jpg

I have noticed a numerous amount of soompiers write in their posts "You're so pretty/handsome...blah blah blah...you don't look Vietnamese." What exactly makes them not look Vietnamese? Are the Vietnamese supposed to have a certain look to them which allows you to pinpoint whether they're Vietnamese or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people

As a fellow Vietnamese I encourage the Vietnamese soompiers to learn more about your heritage. It seems as though you guys are so fixated on the "oh so cool" media of the Koreans/Chinese/Japanese that you have little to no knowledge of your own background. Yeah I know it's from Wikipedia and all but it's still a very interesting read.

:ph34r:

Guest flyxme.

the answer to your question is simple, i think you should already know it ><;;

from the pictures you posted..

the korean model looks a lot more fashionable, younger, and prettier

and the photo is just so much more appealing, no?

im sure theres a lot of good looking vietnamese guys and girls

they're just not as famous or conceited XD

&BTW japanese net idols/uljjangs arent really in :x

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

^

Yea, definitely. I just saw Trish like...last week.

Up close and personal she's really not that cute. She's still adorable personality wise, but physically not so much I'd say.

A few girls i know had a very bad experience with trish to the point they all stop liking her. she insulted them right in front of their face as if what she said was perfectly normal to say to 9-12years old. This was a few years ago though.

Anyways, I'm vietnamese and most viet girls i know all wear like 50lbs of make up and do not look like ulzzangs at all. oh but i've seen random vietnamese at hoi cho tet though, there's many many good looking guys lol.

Archived