Vietnamese Ulzzang?

Guest mintpanda

yeah. where's the laotian ulzzang? cambodian? indonesian? philippino? malay? okinawan? taiwanese? kazakhstani? mongolian? singaporean? indian? pakistani? wow! there's a lot yet to be covered huh?

Just to tell you, Taiwanese is included in the Chinese Net Idol thread......

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krymson

yeah. where's the laotian ulzzang? cambodian? indonesian? philippino? malay? okinawan? taiwanese? kazakhstani? mongolian? singaporean? indian? pakistani? wow! there's a lot yet to be covered huh?

-__- That's like making a group for "Koreans that are betwen the heights of 5"6 and 5'6.5 between the ages of 16 and 17" Ulzzangs. Wayyyy too specific. 1. There's simply not enough people that are taking pictures 2. Ulzzang is a korean term 3. There aren't enough photogenic people in those ethnic groups that are gaining "...fame?" on the internet.

I honestly don't see why it'd be so important to make so many groups anyways. If someone's going to be popular simply for looking "cute", why would we need to categorize them into their nationalities

I guess you could just start a thread for every single one, but it kinda seems like over kill... and a tad ridiculous.

Guest troongy

Omg

Viet Idol?

WTH

Wait i think my parents watch it

-.-

And true i've never seen any pics of viets on here -.-

If there is then can u please give me the link?

Thanks in advance!

=D

Guest RNGUYEN

that andy guy is..VIET? :| lols, doesnt look viet whatsoever.

LOL, i agree with everyone. Trish's face is PURE MAKEUP. LOL

And her voice is annoying -__-" But yeah, vietnam is SLOWLY

getting up there. you never know..one day one day :)

no offence... but trish isnt pretty...

maybe ulzzang kind of stuff is mainly in korean culture rather than viet. or maybe viets are shy at putting theyre pictures up? iono

and andy.. woah! he does not look viet. thats amazing. are you sure hes not a mix?

Guest sushiwhore

not to offend anyone but "paris by night" isn't really good, alot of them wear loads of make up and the music are remake. don't be offended i'm viet too. "trish" like everyone said she wear tons of make up and her age is unknown to the world. the vietnamese ulzzang thread have alot of pretty people their.

i like the pplon van son more o_O

maybe its jsut me but they are soooo much more funnier too T_T

:mellow:

ulzzang = korean term

so they posisbly couldnt' exist in vietname

chinese have their own term for the 'ulzzang' in china

and japan, the 'ulzzangs' there are basically mgazine modles or idols, but not ulzzang the internet celebs

I don't think vietnam has much of big subculture on internet celebs as they do in these three coutries

that's probably why you never heard of any existing in vietnam

what about.. "nguoi dep"

Guest #SHINAI

whos 'trish' and what does she look like?

i used to be a trish fan, okay

:phew: but i don't think she's ulzzang net idol material. andy on the other hand, *evil chuckle* and gosh, why are the pictures so big? sorry! i don't know how to re-size. ^^;; so. this is trish.

l_c8b7850e373cf532cdcc63b49963dcf7.jpg <- recent?

l_b86f8d6042b737469db4f563cb826095.jpg <- i like her curls; lots of makeup lol

l_5745f5c18fce78a577ae49cd7cba6752.jpg <-curls, makeup again

1304759003_l.jpg <- looks like she's wearing contacts

l_d10ae317d7a2446874b49759776db1aa.jpg <-that big taiwanese hair style? ierno =P

Guest supertammie

i agree with the paris by night thing... scared me as a kid

and with trish... i really don't like her re-made music and everything

but my family is pretty close with her

she's pretty nice

and the reason why she wears so much makeup is because of a scar from a bad car accident

she didn't wear so much in earlier years

Guest ilyoberst

well, this is mostly a korean-inhabited forum that revolves around korean things..

and the cultures most similar to korean is japanese and chinese.

maybe that's why vietnamese ulzzangs aren't as popular (in this forum)?

Archived