Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant?

Guest weiowu12

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluberri_oreo

I know Britney has done some wild things in the past, but her little sister definitely beat her with the news of her pregnancy. Britney got pregnant when she was married and in her twenties. She can support herself for the rest of her life, while Jamie is only 16 and her career in the entertainment industry isn't as stable as Britney's. I'm just completely and utterly amazed that Jamie would be so careless. It's not uncommon for young couples to be intimate with one another, but you have to take measures to ensure a baby ain't coming along the way.

Guest uninfatuated

when i first read the headlines on my msn homepage i was taken back by the whole thing. she's so young and pregnant, wow. this is going to change her whole career.

i never would have expected her to do that. she seemed like such a wholesome kid up until i found out that she was living with her boyfriend. no wonder it happened.

i'll go check out the issue tomorrow.

I don't know who worst then who...

Britney for being smart enough not to get prego at age 16...

All I know is that this girl is going to end up being a single parent because who now days in the HOLLYWOOD business relationship last more then 2 years or so... especially at age 16... she's mighty horny to start at such a young age... should of use protection or something. Her parents had to support her and her decision because that is what parents do... they can't really do much now since it's already been done.

Her life will soon start to go down hill just like her sister... I have no pitty at all for her.

Guest da_thao

i...am so disappointed cause Zoey 101 is on one of those channels designed for kids to young teens,and now...she gotten pregnant,another statistic of teen pregnancy in the U.S.,good going there

Guest Ella_Kwan

O.... M.... G....

EFFIN' TRAILER TRASH JUST LIKE HER SISTER BUT SHE'S WORST! 16!!! WTF!!! DAME richard simmons!!!

HOW IS SHE SUPPOST TO BE A ROLE MODEL? WELL THEN AGAIN LOOK AT HER SISTER...

I GUESS HER WHOLE FAMILY IS MESSED UP... T_T

THIS IS JUST SAD...

Guest angel2nyt

but britney MADE her family...britney was the breadwinner and she got pregnant after 20 yrs old and got married

i dont know..given britney's run in the entertainment biz...i feel she is more justified than jamie lynn who just rode on the coattails of her famous sis

and her bf is 19

and this isnt old news..this mag comes out TMR

somehow i agree with you..

britney was what 22 when she had her first child..(and filthy rich)

and jamie is just 16..

crazy.. but i dont want to say that what she did is aweful, wrong because the result of this is a human being..

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (December 18, 2007) " Britney Spears did not know about her little sister's pregnancy until today, a source told People.

A friend of the Spears family told the magazine Spears found out at the same time the public did.

"This is going to kill her," the family friend told People. "In the end she'll be supportive, but this is a big shock."

Britney and Jamie Lynn were last spotted together in October, hanging out.

http://omg.yahoo.com/britney-reportedly-sh...nancy/news/4931

messed up. and i think she's trying to make money out of her pregnancy. >< seriously, who the HECK lets their 16 year old daughter live with her bf. Ya. like we don't know that this kind of thing is bound to happen someday. -_-

I just read about this & i was really shock

i mean 16 & pregnant already?

Dang. and why the heck does her parents even let her live with the bf?

Even my mom said the family is messed up.

Archived