Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant?

Guest weiowu12

I'm very disappoint at her but I'm more disappointed of what some people are saying here. C'mon guys, don't be too judgemental. I doubt she was living with her bf cause her mom said in an interview that she was never late for a curfew, she has taken responsibility for what she has done! No need to rub salt on the wound.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

Her mom should've done a better job watching over her daughters.

Jamie's still a child for crying out loud. At any rate, I wish her, the father and the impending baby well wishes.

Guest foowdx3

ok thats what happens when you let your 16 yr old daughter move in with her 19 yr old bf :\

on the other hand...its not like 16 yr olds (or even younger) dont get pregnant everyday. just because she's brit's sis/celeb. geez

Guest genie828

Wow. What kind of parents let their 16 year old daughter live with her 19 year old boyfriend??? And isn't it illegal for them to even be together? Seriously no wonder Britney is having such problems with parents like hers. Sure she had made a lot of mistakes but maybe if her mom had been a little more like a mom and not a manager then maybe she wouldn't act out as much as she is now.

ok thats what happens when you let your 16 yr old daughter move in with her 19 yr old bf :\

on the other hand...its not like 16 yr olds (or even younger) dont get pregnant everyday. just because she's brit's sis/celeb. geez

Just because girls younger than 16 gets pregnant everyday doesn't justify the situation of Jamie Lynn. Yea it is a big deal for Jamie . Why? Not only because she's 16 , but she's also in the public eye for young children. By getting pregnant she not only made a fool of herself, but she is setting the wrong example for young girls everywhere who looks up to her.

I found this out in 7th period [MATH OF ALL THINGS], because my friend was going on and on about Jamie Lynn being pregnant and I was shocked, I seriously went "What?! It wasn't just rumor?!"

....-___-;;.

But I knew this would happen as soon as it came out that she was gonna go live with her boyfriend.

What am I gonna say to my cousin?

She loves Zoey 101! -___-;;

On second thought, I won't tell her lol.

Guest cjgohan2003

Lol all these people trash Paris and co. for their antics, yet we can't do the same for Jamie?

:lol: God I live for this crap. REMEMBER GIRLS, USE CONTRACEPTIVES! :lol:

Guest piggyx3

wasn't there another rumor before that she thought she was pregnant

but later found out she wasn't?

you'd think she'd be more careful after that....

Guest pandapple*

gosh thats really shocking!!,

i didnt really expect it from her cuz i thort she was the more grounded one(?)

wow,,very young tho!!

Archived