Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant?

Guest weiowu12

Guest pandoras0nymph

haha true... i just read JL is gone for reals... she and her role got the same situation.. so, bye for her.. but honestly, when they get old they'll regret all of this. lets just hope she will be a good mom than brit.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but even if she makes her own money, I frankly think she's too young to be living with her boyfriend.

who knows, they might not have even been serious!

what kind of parents would let their daughter move in with a BOY when they have already one messed up older daughter as a problem on their hands??

omg. their family so screwed. -.-

I only pray that she will treat the baby well.

and that the 2 of them do not separate and create one hell of a stir in hollywood again.

yeh but thats not what I was referring to

the poster was saying how she was just freeloading off of brit so she got preggy

but that's not true because she does her own work...well she did.

But she is set for a good while, she'll get royalties from all the Zoey 101 reruns they will air on the N

omg freeaaaaaaaaaal? i used to go on perezhilton and other sites of that sort everyday, but now im too busy bigbang-ing and i just stopped updating myself with the hollywood world. dayyyyyum she's 16 and lives with her boyfriend and is now pregnant? thats super whacked. best of luck to her then.

Guest luvjunjin0819

well juss hope the baby is healthy and so is jamie lynn. And hopefully the baby will have a normal and happy life. This is really disappointing tho.

Guest knickstorm

EDIT

BTW, I'm not a fan of Jamie or Britney.

Isn't it if the parents/parent gives approval/or an okay with the fact that their child(ren) [ that are minors] have sex with an adult its not called statutory rape? ( I'm referring to JLS's situation)

where in the world did you hear that?? since when do kids go to parents to get the OK to have sex?? the whole point of statutory rape laws is that children cannot decide for themselves, so you're gonna have the parents decide for them?? it's like underage drinking, you're not legally allowed to do it cause you're too young, and it's not ok to drink if you're a minor just cause your mom says you can......if anything your mom goes to jail because of that.

i remember some hs football player in georgia or somewhere down south, he got tossed in jail for a while for having oral sex with a minor even though she admitted she wanted to do it.

When's JL's birthday? she's 3 months pregnant, so when they actually started having sex, she's probably 15 for all i know since it's well publicized she thought she was pregnant over the summer but the tests were negative.

Guest the.elephant

sounds to me she's taking this situation pretty lightly. i want to see some uncontrollable crying and embarassment and apology to young girls and moms who look to her as a role model. only then will i consider her a decent being. shame on their parents.

JLS: oh yeah i thought about for 2 weeks and when i told my mom and she was mad at first but she supports me now so it's all good! good night everyone. merry christmas and a happy new year! wheeee! my life is great! new year's resolution: to have a baby! yeaah! go me! dont be mean to me im only 16!

Guest matrixhasme18

Oh Lord, lol. I blame the parents on some of it. Who let's their 16 year old daughter live with her boyfriend at that age? C'mon, idiot! Pregnant, not surprised...ever heard of a condom. Wonder if Nickelodeon will sack her too.

Guest Rosechime

I always had a feeling sooner or later Jamie was going to somehow follow her sister's footsteps.

It's kind of funny though because their mom was getting her book published about guides to parenting. OMG. Hilarious. Both of her daughters have been in the wrong paths, and here she is "teaching" parents how to raise their children.

L

O

L

Guest desertseatingoceans

If those two are living together than it will going to happen. Shows how good of a mother Lynne Spears is by allowing her 16 year old daughter to live with her boyfriend.

Guest evilishus

her and her boyfriend will be in BIG trouble because it's illegal here in the US to sleep with someone who is under 18.a lot of people do it but they keep it a secret.

i kinda expected this from her.

but her parents!ugh.

what kind of parents let their 16 year old

live with her boyfriend whose older?

tsktsktsktsktsk.

Guest dancingbymyself

You guys are all talking about how skanky she is and stuff but shes really not. There were girls I knew in the 8th grade that were getting pregnant and stuff. She's 16, moneywise shes perfectly set for life as long as she doesnt go too crazy. Who cares, for 1000's of years girls were having kids at her age and younger, its only in the past 200 or so years that having a kid this young has been considered bad.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

well what's happened has happened

what can she do about it?

luckily she has the money to support her child

but honestly.. 16 years old with a baby.. if she were any average citizen.. her life would be pretty much screwed now

Archived