Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant?

Guest weiowu12

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but britney MADE her family...britney was the breadwinner and she got pregnant after 20 yrs old and got married

i dont know..given britney's run in the entertainment biz...i feel she is more justified than jamie lynn who just rode on the coattails of her famous sis

and her bf is 19

and this isnt old news..this mag comes out TMR

Very much agreeing so. Not to mention, i believe Britney was pissed at her mother when this who Jamie Lynn s tarting to live with her bf broke. SHe was against it I believe.

3 accidental babies in the family

that's kind of sad.

i feel sorry for those kids. -_-

I feel Jamie's baby is the only accidental baby. Why is Sean Preston and Jayden accidental? I'm aware that Britney and K-Fed were delighted by both births. This statement reminds me of that nasty Sarah Silverman remark at the VMA's. "They are the cutest mistakes you will ever see."

Guest ANJEE<3

britney is crazy right now because she has the right to be with all the freaking paparazzi following her night and day

her sister is just plain stupid

Guest mochamist

Okay, if Nick released a statement like that...it has to be true.

HOW DISGUSTING. That girl should be ashamed of herself. How does she have the audacity to even show her face in public anymore?! That is one messed-up family. Apparently, the mother is writing a book on raising kids.....read it and do the exact opposite.

btw: If her boyfriend is 19...she's 16...isn't that statutory rape? I wouldn't be surprised if he got away with it though because it mostly seems like black boys that get charged for these. Not white, privileged people. (no matter how trashy they really are)

On a side note, Disney is looking way better than Nick these days. Former teen that released naked pictures vs. pregnant teen with reckless family. We all know which is worse. Geez...I want the Hilary Duff days back.

Nick should get rid of her. She's the worst kid role model ever. Not even Lindsay Lohan was this bad at 16 years old. The only reason Jamie-Lynn got her own show was because of her sister's fame. This kid has no talent. She needs to stop acting like a diva and expecting people to kiss her feet because of who she is related to. I don't understand why Nick is protecting her at all. She did have Britney scream at her co-star, Alexa, and have her fired and told Alexa that she will "always be prettier" than her. Apparently, she's a Class A pinkberry ever since she's been riding the fame.

This girl just digusts me beyond belief. She's needs to deflate her ego. She looks like an ugly version of Britney. Alexa was actually much cuter and nicer and a way better actress. Did anyone see the video where she tells the woman to "get the richard simmons out of the neighborhood" after calling paps to get her and Britney coffee. How classy of her! I just saw this news today and googled her a bit and found all of this, and someone should seriously slap her. Hard.

The media needs to stop glorifying this issue and show this girl being punished and berated. As soon as we know, 16 yr olds who sadly look up to this girl are going to start having sex without any protection and getting pregnant as if it was some magnificent thing. It's just sad sad sad...

the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church.

how ironic xD

is he under 18? bc i would've expected it to be statutory? or maybe i'm mistaken. well, i hope she's up to the challenge an understands what she's getting into, and i'm really glad she decided to keep it. hope she does a better job than her sister...o_o...

..but 16...wow...

Guest chocopocky

Honestly, I think Jamie Lynn has already been ashamed of herself. Although it was rather dumb of her to live with her 19 year old boyfriend, maybe it was the heat of the passion that caught up with her and she didn't think about what was happening.

I'm pretty sure that she regrets it happening. Not only that, she's supposed to be a big role model for her fans on Zoey 101. We can't really blame her for all the stress. Give her a break. I don't exactly know how she feels but she seems very sweet, y'know?

Don't call her disgusting. Yeah of course, most celebrities have messed up lives anyways. She didn't make the right decisions alright but I'll definitely support her and her baby and hope for the best in the future.

Let's just hope that her boyfriend isn't another K-fed.

The magazines are always going to bring us bad news, yo.

Guest PecanPie02

omg..

fox 5 was like.. you are not gonna believe the news on britney spears' little sister.. (along those lines..)

and i was just thinking.. "omg no.. shes pregnant" =___=

few minutes later............ yup thats exactly the news they had to share...

OMG!! thats just crazy.. 16!!.. shes a MINOR.. HELLLOO living with your bf.. where is the MOM..

im sorry but that should NOT have been allowed.. =__=

Guest fanturntable

eh we cant blame jamie's pregnant-ness

jsut cuz her sister is britney spears !

if she really wanted a baby then i dont think its bad .

being pregnant @ 16, mom at 17

a huge responsilibity but its a great gift...

just trying to be positive here.. lo l

as long as that BOYTOY of hers doesnt ditch her like all those other underage pregnant bf's -_-

Archived