Black Cat Thread

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest madeinktown

i read to vol 19 in scanlations before it got dropped. to be honest, not very thrilled about a vol 1. and since each vol takes about 2 months to be released, i'm going to be waiting a very long time...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RagingHEART

eppie 17 is out!!! ^^

oh and the first volume of the manga black cat hits the U.S on March somethin..i forgot lol

ty for the notice! i'm so going to buy it =]

as for the song... i'll upload it... with megaupload or something as soon as i have time ^^

Guest Take Five

i read to vol 19 in scanlations before it got dropped. to be honest, not very thrilled about a vol 1. and since each vol takes about 2 months to be released, i'm going to be waiting a very long time...

you know where to get the old volumes? i need 15 and up.

why did they stop at 19...isn't it 20 volumes? might as well have finished it -__-

Guest RagingHEART

ok.. i reuploaded the second ending song!!!

hope fully it works.. this is the first time i've used megaupload haha

if it doesn't... pm me and i'll see if i can find something else to upload it on

Kutsuzure By Matsuda Ryouji

DOWNLOAD

^clicky clicky =]

enjoy!!

Guest knockblock

I'm liking Black Cat better and better as each episode goes by. I think it's one of my favorites now but I'm not sure how much I like it. It's good except I don't like the bounty hunting thing. Because of that it does remind you of Cowboy Bebop And Trigun. Plus I think some things about it could be done better and some parts didn't excite me all that much. But I still enjoyed it. Train is one cool dude. So which do those of you who seen the anime and manga think is better? I've only seen bits of the manga and most of the anime. Hoping to see more of the manga sometime.

Guest madeinktown

i perfer the manga, but black cat anime does have a charm to it due to the fact that it's this different from the manga. it's like OVAs for the manga.

Guest Take Five

i think rinslet looks way hotter in the manga...but i only skimmed through some episodes. didn't watch them yet.

anyway, is there really no one scanlating the manga anymore or are they just going really slow?

okay...i started reading this manga some time ago and i recognized that it's very similar to rurouni kenshin lol. don't get my me wrong, i like black cat. then again a lot of anime are similar to other anime. w.e!

Guest madeinktown

they DID cut out a lof of stuff. people told me that black cat was going to be 52 episodes, but at the pace they're going, it'll end at 26 episodes.

Archived