Black Cat Thread

Guest ShouHipon~

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RagingHEART

no i think oyasumi is still subbing o.o

whoops >.< i went to their website and it wuz out of date or something (the main page) but then i checked the forum ... yea.. haha my bad :unsure: sorri bout that ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RagingHEART

^ lol episode 12 was KOOL

OMG!!!

haha creed kind of freaks me out though :blink: hez like... train is his lover... and the roses and everything ^^

hm... does anyone kno who plays the part of that kid that can control wind... (that EVE saved before)? he sounds alot like Echizen from Prince of Tennis

[edit]

episode 13 is OUT!! YES!

Guest Eddokun

^I think it is the same lady that is doing the boy's voice

OMG EPISODE 13 WTH!!! dat firegirl is annoying -_-... but that one guy with circle glasses LOL who expected him to look like dat O_o hehehe can't wait for 14

Guest lady_muimui

I've been reading the manga since the summer and I just started watching the anime last night. xD It's...different...how they meet each other (y'noe Train, Sven, Eve, etc). But to actually watch the whole incident with Saya made me cry. T_T Poor Train. (I'm in love with that guy. >_< I've always thought he had a beautiful gun. xD)

Guest ShouHipon~

I kno the manga is different.

man i just watched eppie13 and it was so funny!! when train ate the chocolate thing!!! Kyouko is funny, i like her xD

Guest RagingHEART

eppie 14 is out !!!cant wait to watch this one!!! ^o^

itz out???

::rushes to oyasumi's thread to download::

lol yea kyouko is funny yet cute

Guest RagingHEART

^ GASPP SRRY i mean does anyone know the 2nd ending "song"? my badd.. >__<

sorri i don't ^^ i'll edit later if i can find it though since i'm looking for it myself... that is after my hw haha

itz a realli pretty song hehe

omg... eppie 14 in the beginning with train and the costumes wuz so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

oo and btw

EPISODE 15 IS OUT!

mwahaha downloading it right now!

[edit]

hehe i found the name ^^

"Kutsuzure" by Matsuda Ryouji

thatz wats itz called... still trying to find a place to download it though

Guest Take Five

i read volume 1. pretty good, although it reminds me of a combination of cowboy bebop/trigun/get backers way too much. still haven't watched the anime yet though.

Archived