Black Cat Thread

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest RagingHEART

everyone...

EPISODE 18 IS OUT!!!!!!

WHOOT WHOOT!!

lol

i started reading the manga of Black Cat... it doesn't seem like there's ALOT of changes so far haha just like some events don't exactly happen in order but i'm only like on chapter 30 =]

stupid computer downloads so slow :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

aw man, someone released vol. 19 and 20 of the manga but it's raw =/

i heard in jump superstars(anime fighting game), you can play as eve too. i can't wait to unlock her.

actually, all of the black cat crew is in it but they're not all playable characters.

Guest madeinktown

aw man, someone released vol. 19 and 20 of the manga but it's raw =/

i heard in jump superstars(anime fighting game), you can play as eve too. i can't wait to unlock her.

actually, all of the black cat crew is in it but they're not all playable characters.

i was excited when i say vol 19 and 20 were out and then i see the "but it's raw" and it just kills me. :( i want my black cat...

Guest Take Five

^lol yeah.

i watched the first 2 eps of the anime. it's pretty good. creed seems even more like a homo in the anime than in the manga though =P

Guest madeinktown

yeah, just a little. but the anime tells about the relationship between train and saya right from the beginnin instead of waitin til like vol 16 or something to finally learn about her.

Guest incarnadyned

how cool! theres a thread for this ^^ i like this anime a lot (havent read the manga yet >_<) i love how train is drawn, esp when he got shrunk and was a little kid size. that was so cute!

but one thing that makes me mad is that when train meets the girl who looks like saya (forgot that girls name) in the mountains, he doesnt ask her anything about saya or about the song, or anything!! that makes me blow uppp. but i like eve because shes so cute and makes fun of train sometimes.

sven seems like a good person to me too, he always cares about all the people around him

-coff- anyways, go black cat!!

Guest madeinktown

saya's dead...in the manga at least. they might turn this isn't some crazy happy ending. the saya look-alike girl with the baby doesn't appear in the manga at all.

Guest lady_muimui

but one thing that makes me mad is that when train meets the girl who looks like saya (forgot that girls name) in the mountains, he doesnt ask her anything about saya or about the song, or anything!! that makes me blow uppp. but i like eve because shes so cute and makes fun of train sometimes.

yea!! OMG, you'd think they are twins. ::sigh:: It's taking a long time for stoptazmo to release the next chapter. :tears: But I guess it's because they have so many mangas to take care of...

Guest xLunarPsyche

My boyfriend got me into this series. It's really good. I decided to take it up because most of the other series I was watching were ending. I like the series Train a lot better than the goofy one. But that's just me.

Guest RagingHEART

omg.. the last two episodes of black cat were HOT!!!!!

OMG battles=intense and the dramatic piano music <3

=]

haha it was hilarious to see the expression on Leon's face when Eve changed into a mermaid tooxD

i wonder what will happen to Eve.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suxs that this anime is ending soon >.<

now... time to download more Black Cat manga! i'm on chapt 100 =]

Archived