Black Cat Thread

Guest ShouHipon~

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet/nothing

hmm epi 15 was good. I still wonder when the full version of Daiyo no hana comes out T_T or is it out already? aw..i really want the song, :( its so good, so emotional.

Guest madeinktown

if you read the manga to black cat, you realize how different the manga and anime are. but that makes it a little better since the anime is doing it's own thing.

Guest RagingHEART

^i haven't read the manga yet.. maybe i should start haha is it like REALLY REALLY different? or just minor changes?

hmm epi 15 was good. I still wonder when the full version of Daiyo no hana comes out T_T or is it out already? aw..i really want the song, :( its so good, so emotional.

it's already out (the song i mean)

um... i'll post the link up later ^^

Guest RagingHEART

oo i see

i'll check it out anyways...

btw...

EPISODE 16 IS OUT![/u]

=]

just to let everyone know

and... i'll post the link to the song later

don't have time right now ^^

Guest madeinktown

thanks for the heads up. i was lookin at a-source and it said 15 was out again. so i was sitting there starin at it blanking for 10 seconds, checked my computer, saw i had it and just blew it off. but now i see what they were trying to say.

Guest Take Five

this mangaka knows how to draw some hot girls...

i was sad because i thought that hot girl who could melt stuff who works for creed died but she didn't. yay =)

Guest RagingHEART

as i said before

i have the link to that song um.. Daia No Hana

haha

here it is ^^

DOWNLOAD

http://www.black-chronos.net/music/%5bOpening]%20Daia%20no%20Hana.mp3

[edit]

oops i just noticed that the code wasn't really working...

ITZ THE WHOLE ENTIRE URl... so don't just click it haha you'll have to copy and paste

i edited it haha ^^ sorry bout that xD

Guest madeinktown

^do u have the song of the second ending?i love da song~

use IRC and go to #nipponsei@irc.rizon.org. they have GANGS of soundtracks, OPs and EDs.

Guest Chromax

I just tried to use Nipponsei IRC for the first time

went in...don't know what to do...while I was trying to read up something I got kicked then IP banned....

I don't see whats so good about it :tears:

Guest Take Five

you can't be idle or else you get kicked, i think. i'm not a big IRC user either. they always release their new stuff on bt though so you can try that.

Guest madeinktown

i'm always on IRC. i learned how to use it from animewaves's tutorial because i wanted to d/l manga from them. it's a lot easier than it seems. i taught my friend how to use it and he's been usin it ever since.

Guest tinyblueangel

i'm not sure if anyone asked this before, sorry if i'm repeating it, but does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of the first episode (not the ending theme)? they play the melody of it during the beginning of the episode, with the fireworks and all and then it starts playing during the flashback near the end.

Guest madeinktown

i went back to see what you were talkin about and that IS a good song. i'm not sure what it's called, but try waiting for the OST if no one else knows.

Guest RagingHEART

i'm not sure if anyone asked this before, sorry if i'm repeating it, but does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of the first episode (not the ending theme)? they play the melody of it during the beginning of the episode, with the fireworks and all and then it starts playing during the flashback near the end.

it's the song that saya sings right???

um.... if i'm correct... it's called

Song Name: Fuwa Fuwa Fururin (translater: Light and Bouncy)

By: Megumi Toyoguchi (aka the person who plays saya)

LOL haha i tried looking for it... but no luck xD you'll probably to wait for the ost to come out ^-^

Archived