Black Cat Thread

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest Take Five

the episode with the saya look-alike is weird. i don't understand the point of the changes they make in the anime sometimes. also, the fights are really downplayed compared to the manga...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

they played out the last episode weirdly. they flashed back from the present to the future and the back to the present too much.

Guest Eddokun

^Maybe its because I haven't read the manga I thought the series was wonderful ^-^ Train was great and the show didn't drag much I do agree that the episode with saya exact look alike voice included was really weird O_o I didn't really understand the need of the episode either but over all I thought it was great series O_o I thought there was gonna b 24-26 episodes but I was wrong ^^;;

Guest madeinktown

i wouldn't say it's bad, just a little weird. some fights were just flashes pictures and talking. and running through a tunnel for like 10 seconds. i thought my computer froze but i heard their voices. so then i thought my playback was messed up.

the manga was a little weak too but it was a good manga.

Guest lady_muimui

I liked the manga ending better than the anime ending, just like the fact that everyone's together I guess. But Train :wub: I'll miss him now that Black Cat has ended.

Guest lady_muimui

^ word. now i have to find things to replace black cat.

I don't think I'd find anything to replace it. lol. I mean I'm not saying it's like the BEST or what not but I just like the whole sweeper concept. I've always been captivated by the lives of bounty hunters. xD You throw in good looking guys and cool richard simmons weapons and bam! I fall in love with a new series. haha. I especially love Hades...it's so beautiful.

Guest knockblock

Things from the manga got rearranged quite a bit.

Man the anime ending was so rushed. They didn't show how certain things happened. I think itt would have ended better if they gave it 2 or 3 more episodes to finish all of that.

Guest madeinktown

Things from the manga got rearranged quite a bit.

Man the anime ending was so rushed. They didn't show how certain things happened. I think itt would have ended better if they gave it 2 or 3 more episodes to finish all of that.

it was said that black cat would be 52 episodes long, but i think since the US licensed it, they cut it short to finish it.

Guest Take Five

i just finished it. wow, this got worse every episode. i can't even begin describing all the things wrong with this series. one of the things that bothered me the most was the seizure-inducing animation...it's like they wanted to use every color possible and make the action scenes as fast as possible so you can't tell what's going on.

gonzo shows are terrible.

Guest mannamedx

Wow.......yeah ending sucked..wtf went on there....no fighting and no clear dialogue, spent too much time driving in the desert

Guest lady_muimui

i just finished it. wow, this got worse every episode. i can't even begin describing all the things wrong with this series. one of the things that bothered me the most was the seizure-inducing animation...it's like they wanted to use every color possible and make the action scenes as fast as possible so you can't tell what's going on.

Haha, that's true. The colors were bothering me. I like the manga ending better.

• 3 years later...
Guest misstaxi

I first heard about Black Cat a few years ago when my friend was going on and on about how hot Train was... on MSN i was all "So, who's this train heartnet?"

"GO WATCH BLACK CAT!"

So I tried it, and I ended up watching the whole anime (back then i preferred anime more). It was awesome! I mean, REALLY! But then recently I fell out of love with anime/mangas because I kept seeing the same plot lines over and over again... and then I remembered Black Cat, and now I'm reading the manga of it.

:w00t: SO GOOD!! I'm on chapter 4 so far... eee <3

Then my friend, who is really new to anime and manga, asked me what she should try. So I said "GO TRY BLACK CAT!"

She read the first couple of chapters and she was all "omg clevar is hot." not bad for a first manga series, eh.

Archived