• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomodachi-

oooh~ ep 2 out already? XD

i just finished watching ep 1.. like.. just then =_=''

its very different from the manga though

Train's so mysterious~

Yay! A Black Cat thread! I totally forgot about this anime. I just saw episode one on Friday and it was really good!! I haven't read the manga yet, but the anime seems to be really good so far ^_^

What?! Episode two came out already?? Lolz, well how many fansubs are there?

Guest x__FL4*

i'm currently downloading episode 1 and 2 so.. i havent watched it yet. i also havent read it yet either but.. i will soon ^^ anyways.. is black cat by CLAMP? just wondering.

hmmm...juz watched the 2nd episode...its really quite different from the manga..

i kind of prefer the manga..i dun tink its by CLAMP...issit?

^ I thought the anime is good :) Though some parts were long, when Sven was sitting on the counter...man, that was like 5 minutes long :lol:

whoaa.. it's pretty good so far ^^ anyone know wat the opening song is called and and who it's also by? =D

I really like the opening song too!! The singer is called Yorkio and the song is called Daiya no Hana I think it means Great Flower :huh: Well, all I know is Dai=Great and Hana=Flower :lol: So something about that...

This is the TV version of the song, I'm trying to find the full version...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01PPLMV...9S08PTWK4I7GU1Z

Guest x__FL4*

^ I thought the anime is good :) Though some parts were long, when Sven was sitting on the counter...man, that was like 5 minutes long :lol:

I really like the opening song too!! The singer is called Yorkio and the song is called Daiya no Hana I think it means Great Flower :huh: Well, all I know is Dai=Great and Hana=Flower :lol: So something about that...

This is the TV version of the song, I'm trying to find the full version...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01PPLMV...9S08PTWK4I7GU1Z

thank you SO much ^^ :lol:

Guest my_littlefish

i ever read this anime it's good but epsode that i read it's not finish i don't know the end untill now huhhh that's so bad

Guest Eddokun

^Thank you so much for the song i love that song hopefully the fulll version will be out soon ^-^ and ep3 its finally getting even more interesting ^-^ more characters cant wait for ep4!

Archived