[scans] TVXQ 2014 Season’s Greeting ~ Changmin

tumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo1_500.png
tumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo2_1280.png
cr: J-honey

more under the cut

tumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo3_1280.png
tumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo4_250.pngtumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo5_250.png
tumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo8_250.pngtumblr_mxstatj2gF1sen4sbo9_250.png

Original scans are huge so if anyone wants them please pm/comment, thank you :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigerandbambi

I'll update about TVXQ fashion from time to time. There are several wonderful blogs which ID our boys fashion. If you have a particular item you want to know more about, please pm/comment I'll be glad to help you

[fashion] 131214 Changmin at Gimpo airport

Changmin wore Zara Black Overcoat - $177 and gift from a Japanese fan!

BbfYlIRCQAAkfvI.jpg
cr: as tagged

Both Yunho and Changmin often wear fangifts, precious boys crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Guest tigerandbambi

131214 Changmin at Gimpo back from Japan

[photo] 131216 Changmin filming ‘For M’ in Busan

tumblr_mxw8hragBg1s52up3o1_500.jpg
cr: luv_like_tvxq

Changmin's hair has been dyed back to a dark colour, but the style remains the same RT @ uknowmax2618 창민이 머리 다시 어두운 갈색으로 염색했구 머리모양은 똑같아요ㅜㅜ

When Changmin went past some students, they shouted "You're good looking!" RT @ luv_like_tvxq: 어린것들은 용감하다. 학생이 오빠 바로옆에 지나가는데 잘쌩겼어요!!!! 했음ㅋㅋ

Changmin received praise from the staff for his acting RT @ luv_like_tvxq 오늘도 오빠 대사는 못들엇어요ㅠㅠ 아련한 표정연기 잘했음. 스탭들이 칭찬도 해쩌용

Changmin looked tired today. But even so, when he was resting when the filming took a break, he kept smiling and joked around a lot with the coordis, he was very cute ♥ as for acting, when he was acting out a scene where he was smiling, he would look my way and my heart would skip a beat!

*the next filming location they are moving to seems to be Haeundae in Busan.

trans: mug_ping

I guess he's switching between dark blonde and dark brown these days...

Guest tigerandbambi

this photo of Changmin with a baby was released with no full info but it looks like backstage on Cool Kiz / ONAPE

BbrPyFhCUAAe4Wx.png
via. all_jj0126

Guest tigerandbambi

looks like SkyPerfectTV will do a segment on the game Cool Kiz in Japan

@komazawa_park

先日、屋内球技場で収録された「芸・体・能」日本上陸スペシャル。 21日(土)18時~「スカパー!アワード2013」の番組内で、ダイジェスト版が放送されます! 1月の本放送まで待ち切れないかた、ぜひチェックしてくださいね(^ω^)!

Recorded at the indoor stadium the other day, Japan landed special "art, body and performance". 21, (Saturday) 18:-' Sky PERFECTV! Awards 2013 ' the digest version is broadcast, within the program! Those who can't wait until this broadcast in January, please check at (^ω^)!

Bba86PeCAAAtLUb.jpgcr: satokotas

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived