[OFFICIAL] The Shim Changmin (심창민) Thread

krilyk

Guest tigerandbambi

Cool Kiz 1st public recording in Japan today

BapjKdnCAAAnqSU.jpg
cr komazawa_park

Fanaccounts

[trans] 131204 Cool Kidz filming in Japan - more fan accounts

Before the match proper, there was filming for about 30 minutes. Filming took about 3 hours in total.

Changmin didn't really have any direct interaction with the fans (the Japanese fans said it felt as if he was afraid that there would be many TVXQ fans and it would cause a commotion if they screamed.

Changmin was a wonderful person, when he was on the court, he not only spoke to his own teammates, but also to the members of the opposing team. And when he was on the bench, although he was always only listening to others speak while his mouth hung open, he would nonetheless always respond politely.

Changmin was really a nice person, today during filming he even became the translator for the Korean team and the Japanese team. However, despite the fact that Changmin wanted to work hard to be a good translator, his voice was drowned out by Ho Dong's loud voice, so his translations didn't get conveyed effectively... After a while Changmin became quiet

At the end of the match, Changmin was egged on by Ho Dong and blew flying kisses towards the audience, but he looked very shy and embarrassed about it. After that the manager also grabbed his hands to make a "I Love You" pose, but because Changmin was so shy, he could hardly lift his head up.

cr: chanazz121 + NmNmchami + 你好我是摸摸

[trans] 131204 "Cool Kidz" filming in Japan

While holding on to / hugging Ho Dong's shoulders, Changmin buried his face in Ho Dong's chest

They spoke in Korean instead of Japanese, Changmin's voice was low and he sounded really cool

Changmin also did his best today ㅋㅋ He brought water to the players who had fallen down and arranged the towels. I saw his caring nature a lot today.

He did a "I Love You" pose, and while doing so, the coach supported him in doing that action.

The filming was similar to that in Korea. He played around with his team members and looked really like a basketball player, and he seems to receive love from everybody. He was, as always, working hard like a daughter-in-law, no matter where he goes. 

At the end, he was whispering with the manager, and then after that he drew a heart and blew a "chu"!

Changmin touched the back of his hair which was bouncing around. His hair was flying around cutely ♡

When a shot goes in, he will clap, when a player falls down, he is always the first to stretch out his hand 

There was a special guest at today's Cool Kidz filming. The venue was totally rumbling... but it was not Yunho.

Because the gymnasium was cold, he was like "it's cold, it's cold" and wrapped his body up 

cr: you_uknow0206 + gomacho + mocaminnie + tvxqy_ho1726 + chana1252 + banbi_chibi + kkvkku + Jap-Kor by tvxqyoonmin & tvxq_dusl

translations by mug_ping

via LAV

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigerandbambi

Changmin sitting postures: Casual, feminine, elegant, like a little boy, like a model, manly  :-*

Bas9K8zCUAAaWC9.jpg
via jenn via olga

I love this boy soooooooooo much ...

his physical appearance / expressions is exactly my ideal type specially his skin color !!

but because I pay more attention or get more attracted to people based on their personalities , I used to like Yunho the most in TVXQ...

but day by day this man who is called Max Changmin becomes the one whom I like the most in TVXQ & among many of Kpop entertainers !!

Guest tigerandbambi

wangnyeo said: I love this boy soooooooooo much ... his physical appearance / expressions is exactly my ideal type specially his skin color !! but because I pay more attention or get more attracted to people based on their personalities , I used to like Yunho the most in TVXQ... but day by day this man who is called Max Changmin becomes the one whom I like the most in TVXQ & among many of Kpop entertainers !!

Guest tigerandbambi

Changmin is in Busan this weekend, filming for "For M" drama

[Photo] 131207 Changmin on set of "For M"

Ba4z9RVCMAAkO7M.jpg
cr s_tifful & TVXQ_dusi

Ba5SyJeIMAAR6GL.jpg
cr: as tagged

omo omo omo 
Love it ! 
u know the best performance of Changmin for me is this one and also this style of him is the most I like  :x

and by the way this is my favorite song of DBSK ! I like to listen to it whenever I feel down ! 

Guest tigerandbambi

wangnyeo said:
u know the best performance of Changmin for me is this one and also this style of him is the most I like  :x

and by the way this is my favorite song of DBSK ! I like to listen to it whenever I feel down ! 

Guest tigerandbambi

[trans] "Cool Kidz" Max Changmin, Popularity Context with Japanese comedian in the heart of downtown

201312100859162410_1.jpg

Max Changmin will have a popularity contest against Japanese comedian Tamura Hiroshi.

The "Cool Kidz" basketball team took part in the Korean-Japanese Lifestyle and Sports Exchange Festival, and had a special match against the slam dunk team from the Japanese basketball team.

The Japanese slam dunk team comprises of 9 players selected from Japanese basketball clubs RBC, Kirin, Again, and most of them began their extraordinary careers by watching slam dunks during their childhood. They are strong opponents, with their background in basketball being 10 years and above and players who have played in the 2nd league and players who had targeted being professional basketball players.

Amongst these players, Tamura Hiroshi made the first move to play mind games as he boasted that his popularity was close to Max Changmin.

Tamura Hiroshi is a famous Japanese comedian [other details about him omitted].

Tamura Hiroshi tried to ruffle Max Changmin up by saying to him, "Max Changmin's popularity isn't even half of my popularity", to which Max Changmin replied with a dig at Tamura Hiroshi's recognition levels, "People said you are one of the top comedians in Japan but I haven't seen you at all before on TV".

Max Changmin and Tamura Hiroshi then had a real-time survey of popularity levels in the heart of downtown. In order to prove their own hot popularity, they showed off their desperation on the spot and used all their energy to shout loudly etc, igniting a battle. The broadcast will be on Dec 10 at 11:20pm.

cr: Newsen
trans: mug_ping
cr photo: kor_celebrities

Guest tigerandbambi

lol seriously the basketball episodes are hilarious. As a child I was a huge fan of Slam Dunk and the basketball episodes of Cool Kiz are just amazing, always going crazy while watching it on KBS World =))

[news] 131211 TVXQ’s Max Changmin Causes Traffic Jam in Japanese Airport

TVXQ’s Max Changmin’s popularity in Japan was proven once again.

On the December 10’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports, the members were seen leaving for Tokyo for a Korea versus Japan basketball match.

53111002.jpg

Before leaving for Japan, Park Jin Young, who was the captain, said, “I’ll pass on the captain position to Max Changmin since I can’t speak Japanese,” but Max Changmin made everyone laugh by saying, “You say captain, but I’ll actually be used as a translator.”

When the members arrived at the Japanese airport, they were surprised to see a sea of Max Changmin’s fans waiting not only at the airport, but in front of the basketball court as well.

The members were awed by the popularity of the hallyu star, but the TVXQ member was seen being embarrassed at the spotlight.

by Park Ji Ryun 
trans: Yeawon Jung
cr: ENews World

Guest tigerandbambi

OMG !!!

Changmin has been Nominated for KBS Entertainment Awards:  Rookie of the Year

[news] 131211 ShimChangmin nominated at KBS Entertainment Awards

cr: daum
Good luck bb! Changmin fighting  cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532

Guest tigerandbambi

[news] 131212 Max Changmin did not take part in “Cool Kidz” filming – “Due to TVXQ’s schedule”

Idol group TVXQ’s Max Changmin did not take part in the recording of “Cool Kidz”.

On December 11, KBS2 TV’s “Cool Kidz” basketball team and the celebrity team had a Christmas charity match at the Goyang Gymnasium. On this day, Kang Ho Dong, Kim Hyuk, Julien Kang, John Park, Seo Ji Suk, Lee Hye Jung etc took part in the match, but MC Max Changmin was absent from the filming and could not take part in the match.

tumblr_mxokdqwE2I1s52up3o1_500.jpg

Regarding his absence, a “Cool Kidz” staff informed MyDaily on December 12 as follows, “Because his schedule could not accommodate the filming, it was a pity that he had to be absent from the match and filming.” He also revealed that due to a schedule which could not be disclosed which had been arranged for TVXQ way earlier, Max Changmin inevitably could not come to the “Cool Kidz” filming venue.

cr: media daum
trans: mug_ping

Not surprising imo.

Archived