[OFFICIAL] The Shim Changmin (심창민) Thread

krilyk

love his hair in the surfboard pic :D

10 pages of Changmin doing all sorts of Hawaii beach stuff???! :w00t:

as much as i miss the boys i hope they're thoroughly enjoying their time in Spain. i hope Changmin didn't lock himself up in a hotel room and is out and about enjoy the food and girls :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyunho

Ladies, Sweet Dreams~

70347016.jpg

credit: twit(didn't say whose twit)+dongbanggall@telzone

Can get one at SM Everysing~

Shim Changmin Hwaiting!!!

Guest choochootrain23

lovelyunho-that pillow is definitely something :wub: ...i don't think i can use it though. i'll never sleep, i'll just stare at it the whole time :sweatingbullets:

yoyo_yoyo-thanks for always dropping by and sharing. you're so good and so diligent w/ posting at all threads (this, Yunnie's and TVXQ's HoMin) :)

cat1177: i hope so too that Changmin (and Yunho) are taking advantage of this "break". i do feel that since they're not being "stalked" there that Min would feel at ease at going out. they've been in Spain for a while now, coming close to a week. it can't be just for photoshoot for a magazine. at least some fun times too. although i would love me some aadbsk4 in spain

sharing more smtown paris pics while waiting for the boys to be back to korea...

more from never end

his side profile/jaw line + smile asdfghjkl!!!! :wub:

tumblr_lmw9fncYJJ1qa871so1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_lmw9f1GESy1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lmw9h9wvtv1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lmw9g5himq1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lmw9gpE8wu1qa871so1_1280.jpg

one from PreciousMin

tumblr_lmw7d0961u1qehxngo1_1280.jpg

from Leshuna (really good TVXQ fan artist)

323032656.jpg

th_323027282.jpgth_323027305.jpgth_323027334.jpgth_323044424.jpgth_323036510.jpg

th_323036407.jpgth_323036413.jpgth_323050920.jpgth_323050522.jpg

Video cut from SMTown backstage

Changmin is very much amused w/ SJ members (Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk) Single ladies parody. Cannot stop laughing even when being interviewed. Suddenly was asked, "Do you think you'll do this too?" He answers a firm "No, I don't think so". :lol:

Changmin watching SJ Parody

The infamous, clapping laugh he does just says how much he enjoys it.

323073943.gif

as always credits as tagged :)

Guest chdairkld

Hi girls, it's been a while ^^.

I might die from the cuteness. *fluff* I LOVE HIS CLAPPING LAUGH. he looks like a baby changminnie again. Also the pillow..i think i'd never sleep on it, or i'd be afraid to squish his face with my head. but it's the most awesome pillow ever.

only 1 thing to share, the hot stare in Shilla CF:

68c7a507jw1di7jnp78tjj.jpg

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hello Girls!

Thank you for so many updates!!!!

choochootrain♥InStyle magazine seems to be a succes!!!

This pic about Minnie on the beach is awesome!

You wanna pre order this ?

we can search on HMV ..i´m not sure ne

kissus my sweetie :wub:

[PHOTO]110617

CHANGMIN IN W KOREA MAGAZINE

WOW! take a look on his long legs!

HBDaE.jpg

Cr:wkorea +twitter

Guest videlchan

Changmin's pic from InStyle magazine are here!!! Loves all the pics.. :D

This is my fav..he looks so relaxed, fresh, happy and sweet here.. :wub:

but changmin-ah, it won't hurt if you show a bit more of your skin >//<

img061e.jpg

My second fav..his smile really brightens up my world :D

img059g.jpg

Cute :wub:

img058xa.jpg

ahh~~HOT!!

img057sm.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

img055v.jpg

Really wants to unzip the rest of his jacket.. >///<

img056a.jpg

img060h.jpg

Translation of Changmin’s InStyle Interview

Part 1

- “Last night, I slept really well.”

- Choikang Changmin had spent his first day in Hawaii, and seemed to  be in good spirits. As he greeted us “Good Morning” and looked out at  the gleaming sea, he sat, refined and poised like in a movie, sipping  coffee and flashing us that killer smile.

- “The theme for this Hawaiian vacation has been settled. It’s  ‘Rediscovering Shim Changmin’. So, would you like to come discover with  me? (LOL)”

- Regarding his debut at the age of 17, and having always been known  as “TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin”, this trip is particularly special to him.  Even though this resulted in less time that he could have spent  travelling Korea with his friends, the respite from their continuous  activities in Japan and in Korea was more than welcomed, especially  being able to travel by himself.

- “This is a real time off (from activities), but instead of resting,  I’m spending my time on the school work that I was unable to do, or  learning things that I couldn’t have before. Now that I think about it,  it seems like I’m asking too much from myself. I should be disarming  right now. (LOL)”

- Being in a duo with Uknow Yunho to become “Dong Bang Shin Ki”, and  standing on stage once more, he underwent much pain and suffering,  because he has to live as a part of TVXQ, which is of utmost importance,  but he is unable to enjoy his youth. Perhaps, that is what led him to  say that treasuring every moment in Hawaii may not be a reality.

- His favourite travel spots are expansive oceans, and tranquil mountain ranges.

Part 2

- “For the 2006 photoshoot, we went to Bora Bora Island, in Tahiti.  Because the schedule was very tight, we couldn’t enjoy the place and  relax, but to me, that was by far the best place on Earth. Everywhere  you looked, the view was like a painting. If I had the chance, I would  definitely want to go back. Ah, it seems like an ideal place for a  honeymoon. (LOL)”

- Actually, he already has experienced the married life (?), in last  winter’s drama serial “Paradise Ranch”. That was the first time that  Changmin tried acting, and this new experience, no longer on stage, has  fortified him. Strolling on Waikiki Beach, Changmin says:  “Hawaii seems to complement my character. No matter where I go, I feel  serene. Although coming by myself to Hawaii without Yunho hyung, I do  feel sorry about that. (LOL) Having to say that I will be leaving this  place soon, I already feel reluctant.”

- Having said that, however, when he returns to Korea, he will be boasting to Uknow Yunho about the 5 days he spent in Hawaii; how he took all these pictures, and how happy he was, exactly like the mischievious kid that he is.

- “Yunho hyung and I are complete opposites. So from the  moment we started living together in the same dormitory, there were a  lot of unresolved issues. For example, he would drink directly from the  1.5L bottle in the fridge, instead of pouring it into a cup. But over  time, these small details no longer become points of contention between  the two of us; we’ve gradually become like family.”

- Rather effortfully, he said that because they are like family, they treasure each other equally, hence helping TVXQ keep its place.

- Is there anything you would like to do after the interview?

Part 3

- “Having listened to Bruno Mars’ “The Lazy Song”, I want to do what  the lyrics say, not doing anything, not thinking about anything, simply  lazing in bed. I also want to write in my diary by the sea, because I  want cherish these moments for a long time. Subsequently, when I write  songs, I want to express these feelings in my lyrics. ”

- For this year’s summer vacation, he mentioned that he wanted to  tour LA and New York with his friends. He also wants to watch  performances with his favourite artistes, and shop in town with his  friends, looking at various things. Come night time, he wants to go to a  bar and drink good beer. Right now he is the headliner in the Hallyu  Wave that is sweeping across Asia, Europe and America, a member of TVXQ,  and is still very much Choikang Changmin. But in the quiet of the  night, he is like any other 24 year old, wanting to enjoy good beer and  music, meeting up with friends and eating pans of pizza, and hoping to  meet to girl of his dreams.

- Given all that though, if life was that utopian, he would be  uneasy. “I am TVXQ, I am Choikang Changmin, and I must surpass these  standards.”; even then he is unable to change this mindset.

- “Now it is different. To feel like I’m moving along in life, to  feel like I’m on my way to where I want to be, feeling happiness and  melancholy alike are a must, even failure. You always feel a touch of  regret with the days that have gone by. That is why, to compensate for  that remorse you have to strive even harder in the futrue. When you’re  on vacation, your heartaches are forgotten temporarily, and it’s like  returning to the start, because you have another vacation waiting. Would  you like to come with me on my next vacation? (LOL)”

-END-

Source: InStyleKorea100th, Charming, cclub99

Translated by: empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Distributed by: empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Please keep the original credit intact, thank you.

Found this in twitter..is it also from InStyle?? So cute :wub:

dilyy.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hello sweeties :wub:

Thanks for all updates

Videl♥I loved the InStyle Magazine pics :w00t: Thanks!

let me share more pics about Prince Shim at Konkuk University

[PHOTO]110624

Changmin at Konkuk University

GQi7G.jpg

VfToU.jpg

wctOQ.jpg

7Jq17.jpg

XjwXN.jpg

cr:TvReport +hanamin + as tagged

shared by:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hello girls!

Oh I am alone here :(

Well let´s go! I have something to share :rolleyes:

[sCAN]110630

TOHOSHINKI IN K-BOOM MAGAZINE

Lf7LJ.jpg

tj9QT.jpg

GGmiX.jpg

DtcdS.jpg

TCLYo.jpg

Credits:Soulmate

Shared by:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

[PHOTO]110630

TOHOSHINKI IN ROLLING STONE 8月号 (COVER)

WOW!!!()

5eTn2.jpg

Credits:as tagged +twitter

Shared by:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

I made a new FanVideo for Changmin ...something totally out of reality

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Gentle comments are welcome ◕ ‿ ◕

Enjoy

♥CHANGMIN AQUAMARINE♥

Credits:YukariiChangmin@TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Guest spungold

I have been staring at that Rolling Stone cover all day, they both look absolutely amazing!

Thank you YukariiChangmin so much for posting these amazing items, and keeping this thread alive ^_^

Guest choochootrain23

{Eng Sub} Changmin @ Come To Play SMTown Special

credits to continuetvxq sub team! :)

Yesung was so funny, he made Min laugh so much (and us too) the whole time!!! :lol: Their duet was pretty good, but yeah, yesung not used to singing in harmony? lol! cute!!!

He's so cute!! So squishy with his baby face and big shirt! :wub:

333093447.gif333090153.gif6c08f8eejw1din3b54snmg.gif

tumblr_lnjx2e3wMs1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnjx4ac5GF1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lni9tu54IT1ql5p6to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnihoh2Pfs1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnihmg3TDi1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnihmw2DNs1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_lnjx4w14fo1qd80wyo1_1280.jpgth_333188682.jpgth_tumblr_lnihlilXx81qd80wyo1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnihhjK5Cd1qd80wyo1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lni9wyRebk1ql5p6to1_500gif.jpgth_6c08f8eejw1din3dy9jnjg.gifth_tumblr_lnik0mA6g51qd80wyo1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnijze3REK1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

Music Bank Half-Year Special

tumblr_lnnpuaKeIQ1qc6jueo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnnikdgCRv1qcqu3oo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnnxnqtLmh1qd80wyo1_400.gif

tumblr_lnnyarNIja1qd80wyo1_500.gif

Airport Pics

tumblr_lnk8pyF3sL1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_lnk271nnfX1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnk26dNnXG1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnk24wdkKF1qa871so1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnk266iK1L1ql5p6to1_1280.jpgth_tumblr_lnk8pa2BLg1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

Changmin is ready for A-Nation 2011!! Fanart w/ fangoods!

335228521.jpg

Guest YukariiChangmin

spungold♥you´re welcome sweetie :wub:

choochootrain23♥Thanks for the Come to Play photos and pics baby

i´m in love with his sweet expressions :wub:

he´s sooo lovely :wub:

[sCAN]110706

TOHOSHINKI IN ANAN MAGAZINE

Me and my friend get our AnAn!!!

She made the scans now weeeee

Enjoy :w00t:

eriQy.jpg

96aSM.jpg

IZAfC.jpg

MwSeC.jpg

xN3cy.jpg

HptHR.jpg

YbkeP.jpg

Credits:soratomax

More here..

GwgjH.jpgharP7.jpg

4b4nB.jpg

Credits: as tagged +OnlyMin

Guest YukariiChangmin

[FANART]110708

CHANGMIN by BUTTER

I really love all Butter´s fanart!

She knows how to capture the best atmosphere

about Changmin .

This is specially for Spanish fans ^^

qZpmy.jpg

Credits:Butter@yougotthepower

Guest Kotegashi

Ah ~ real life is so busy, long time no posting so sorry TT_______TT

I can't handle those pics.... he is just gorgeous... I used to not like his hair back to the day of SMT LA but now I totally fall of it >< >< ><

67mw.jpg

1107155.jpg

1107156.jpg

348473443.jpg

348473532.jpg

348474655.jpg

348608280.jpg

348608301.jpg

348608877.jpg

348608869.jpg

348608862.jpg

ctvxqchubee1107179573.jpg