[OFFICIAL] The Shim Changmin (심창민) Thread

krilyk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyunho

hello!  i went to smtown at the honda center and saw dbsk!  i know it's a later account but just wanted to share with changmin fans that changmin was awesome in the duet with kyuhyun from sj.  when he came out wearing the blue suit and singing so sweetly, i was dumbstruck at first and then i started screaming like a crazy person b/c i was so happy he was having a solo (then i realized it was a duet with kyu whom i really like from sj so it was fine too) then i calmed down so that i could listen to his angelic voice, then i started screaming again when he and kyu gave the fan a hug (talk about having a roller coaster moment).  he was smiling so sweetly and his voice was like an angel.  for me personally, it was one of the highlights at the concert.  i felt so proud of him. 

shim changmin hwaiting!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest mischa16

hello guys i'm new in here. i think this thread not active anymore...hope someone will start to keep this thread active ^^ love lvoe changmin!

Guest mischa16

::::QUESTIONS FOR FUN:::
1. how do you know about dbsk? changmin? --i'm kyuhyun biased before lol
2. what makes him stand out from his hyungs? --tallest, eyes, his evil, coolness, and for me i like him because he is a calm person and cool. very genius too, the way he talk and his words are genius and mature. witty person too.
3. what makes him NOT stand out from his hyungs? he tends to not talk as much on the shows ive seen him in but thats why i like him. i love cool & calm person
4. what don't you like about him? sometimes too rude lol but i think he is a 'feel-bad' person, careful and considerate
5. what song or songs do you like from them?-- rising sun, o, purple line, wrong number, and so manyyyy especial KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. BAD richard simmons SONG
6. in your opinion, what should he improve on? why? his emotional when singing ballad, he can speak english well but i think he's shy and not confident. i want him to be more manly too hehehehe but ok he already manly enough. i want him to be the bad boy but sweet to his fans. i mean he can bully us (HE SHOULD BULLY US BCS THATS WHY WE LOVE HIM, we love to tease him and we love to make him angry and mad and make him scold us. but show us that changmin hate us bcs he loves us ^^)

class="entry-title"121218 Choikang Changmin Sings ‘A Person Like Tears’ For The OST Of ‘JeonWooChi’

TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin sang ‘A Person Like Tears’ for the OST of KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘JeonWooChi’.

‘A Person Like Tears’ was released at noon on the 18th on various online music sites such as Genie, Melon and Soribada and will be used in the drama from the 9th episode on the 19th.

As the theme song to express the heartbreaking love of JeonWooChi (Cha Tae Hyun) for Hong Moo Yeon (Uee), Choikang Changmin’s appealing voice has added to the emotional quality of the song.

The song is set to be a hit as ‘A Person Like Tears’ is the first solo song that Choikang Changmin has sung since ‘Confession’ on TVXQ’s 5th album.

The OST production company stated, “We saw for ourselves that Choikang Changmin is a truly amazing artiste who stands out because he was able to get into the emotions of the song quickly and expressed the needed emotions perfectly with his vocal talent,” and “We expect the song to receive a lot of love from the viewers and music lovers alike.”

Source: [osen]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

class="content-title"DBSK’s Changmin Confirmed as Fixed Cast Member on Kang Ho Dong’s New Show8295890345_afbfc9527d_b_zps6df6b9a6.jpg

DBSK‘s Changmin was officially confirmed as a fixed cast member of Kang Ho Dong‘s new entertainment program with KBS

On December 24, Changmin’s agency, SM Entertainment, confirmed the news with TV Daily in their own words, “Changmin will be cast as a fixed member of Kang Ho Dong’s new entertainment program.”

This will be Changmin’s first casting as part of an entertainment program since his 2004 debut with DBSK. Sources from the insiders say many hold high expectations for the singer now entertainer.

Joining Kang Ho Dong’s production team for his new entertainment program is PD Lee Ye Ji from “Hello” and writer Moon Eun Ae from “Knee Drop Guru.” A specific concept for the new entertainment program has yet be revealed. 

The film crew and staff have begun casting members for the entertainment program, one by one starting with Changmin and expect to air the first episode someone in January. 

Credit : Soompi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys. Just want to say that I think Max is one of the most handsome young men in the K-Pop industry and his amazingly powerful voice also floors me. I have a quick question concerning this picture: Max-and-U-Know-wallpaper-tvxq-homin-jung
Could anyone kindly tell the clothing line that Max's shirt comes from as I love the quirkiness of the design? Thank you in advance if anyone can help me. 

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"I Speak Japanese Fluently: TVXQ Yunho, Girls' Generation Sooyoung, BoA

There has never been a Korean idol star who has been of Japanese descent. The closest thing we ever had to a Japanese idol star was, ex-Jewelry singer, Ayumi who was a Korean born in Japan. Despite the lack of Japanese descent idols in Korea, Japan loves their K-pop idols and our performers have found huge success in the Land of the Rising Sun. But in order to win over the hearts of Japanese fangirls and boys, it's important to speak their native tongue. Let's take a look at the idols who are most fluent in Japanese!
TVXQ's Yunho and Changmin are fluent in Japanese. The Pagoda Academy of Foreign Languages conducted a survey where they concluded that the Hallyu star who spoke Japanese the best went to TVXQ's Yunho. They say he's got a natural knack for the language and his usage of Japanese slang fits in just fine with Japanese folk. Changmin on the other hand has got the Japanese expressiveness and vocabulary down which got him to the #4 spot on the poll.

full article athttp://bit.ly/13a3liU

• 4 months later...
Guest tigerandbambi

hello, I'm tibi :)

I'll try to post and comment about our Changmin, please welcome me warmly and excuse any mistakes. There are a lot of news missing about bb so I don't know if I should post older stuff or just the "newest" news... if you have any suggestions, please kindly tell me. Thank you ^^

TVXQ new official music video WHITE

cr: AVEX

Changmin today at Gimpo from Japan

tumblr_mx6ju57dCU1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx6jswPnG71qd80wyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx6iq3m1sW1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest tigerandbambi

@bumblebeeniee

#COOLKIZONTHEBLOCK35th episode viewership ratings ➨ 7.9%, 1.7%↑ higher than its last episode(6.2%)

BanAq_NCMAAVox6.jpg:large

Archived