[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest Diet4Ever

Waaaaaaaaaah

Lee junki definitely deserve the excellent award :blush:

His role in TBDAW was so complicated and his performance in portraying the different characters was brilliant!!!!!!!!! I really want him to take this award because he did a really marvelous job in this series.

I am rooting for him to take the most popular award as well

All the Best Junki :blush: :blush:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wonder, what is actually the difference between "Top Excellence Award" & "Excellence Award"??? It doesn't make sense to me as they're somewhat alike...

However, in my humble opinion, these below deserve the awards ...

Top Excellence Award

Actor - Choi Min Soo (TWSSG)

Actress - No idea, but maybe I'm rooting for Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

Excellence Award

Actor - Lee Jun Ki (Time bet Dog and Wolf)

Actress - No idea (honestly I don't see any excellence in the nominees for this section, no offense)

Best Newcomer

Actor - No idea

Actress - Lee Ji Ah (TWSSG)

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Tough decision

Actress - A battle between Yoon Eun Hye & Lee Ji Ah

Best Couple Award

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince)

Guest nhetski

i hope that no matter who wins, fans won't bash the winners and say that the awards has no credibility... coz it sounds like sour graping.. no offense..

CONGRATS to all nominees!

i am happy already that YEH got nominated in the Top Excellence Award (considering she's only had 3 dramas to her belt)

and double happy that GY was nominated as well :)

though like others, i'm wondering why Kim Dong Wook (My Chan) was not nominated ??? but all the best to Eon!

but i really really hope that GYEH wins the couple award hehehe -- but they can give this to more than one couple right? like in 2006, VM couple and other 2 couples won (or was that a different awards?)

GYEH.. FTW!!!

Wow, the list is finally out!

my guesses :lol: :

Top Excellence Award

Actor - Kim Myung Min (Behind The White Tower) / Bae Yong Jun (TWSSG) / Lee Seo Jin (Lee San) / Choi Min Soo (TWSSG)

Actress - Go Hyun Jung (H.I.T) / Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You) / Yoon eun Hye (Coffee Prince) / Choi Jin Sil (Bad Woman, Good Woman)

Excellence Award

Actor - Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince) / Lee Sun Goon (Coffee Prince) / Lee Jun Ki (Time bet Dog and Wolf) / Jang Hyuk (Thank You)

Actress -Nam Sang Mi (Time bet Dog and Wolf) / Wang Hee Ji (Opposites Attract) / Chae Jung Ahn (Coffee Prince) / Han Ji Min (Lee San)

Best Newcomer

Actor - Kim Min Sung (Opposites Attract)/ Lee Orn (Coffee Prince) / Philip Lee (TWSSG) / Han Sang Jin (Lee San)

Actress - Go Eun Mi (Heart of Destiny) / Park Shin Hye (Just Love) / Lee Ji Ah (TWSSG) / Lee Ha Na (Merry Mary)

If Kim Dong Wook was on the list, i would have voted for him :ph34r: was it because its not his first MBC drama that's why there's no newcomer nomination for him?

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Gong Yoo / Kim Myung Min / Bae Yong Jun / Lee Seo Jin / Lee Jun Ki / Jang Hyuk / Choi Min Soo

Actress - Go Hyun Jung / Gong Hyo Jin / Yoon Eun Hye / Lee Ji Ah / Choi Ji Woo / Choi Jin Sil / Han Ji Min

Best Couple Award

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince)

Bae Yong Jun & Lee Ji Ah (TWSSG)

Lee Seo Jin & Han Ji Min (Lee San)

Lee Sun Goon & Chae Jung Ahn (Coffee Prince)

Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

Ji Hyun Woo & Lee Ha Na (Merry Mary)

Argh! Why wasn't Moon SoRi nominated? She was by far the best and most veteran actress on TWSSG.

Anyways, I can't really make a decision because I haven't seen all of the dramas.

Argh! Why wasn't Moon SoRi nominated? She was by far the best and most veteran actress on TWSSG.

Anyways, I can't really make a decision because I haven't seen all of the dramas.

Eeks, I second that. MSR's role in Tae Wang Sa Shing Gi was really quite good. I'm impressed! Wonder why she wasn't even nominated... are the other actresses from other series that good? (I haven't watched all of them)

But I'm torn btw Coffee Prince and TWSSG... hahaha. Which one should I root for! Headache!

I haven't watched Coffee Prince but I definitely agree that the actors from TWSSG should be there, they were amazing. For newcomer actress - Sujini (Lee Ji Ah) deserves the award she was amazing and made an impact on that series, I dont think that the show would have been enjoyable that much without her, for a first timer she was top of the line. :)

I'm hoping for Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin to win..

Thank You was such an awesome drama..

I was hoping that 9 end 2 outs could be nominated too..but too bad it's not listed up there..

Lee Ji Ah for the the Best New Actress..totally deserves an award for a debut performance..

I don't know..but I have a feeling that Coffee Prince will sweep away a lot of the awards..

I'm rooting for The Legend and Thank You..

And oh Best Couple - Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin..the Coffee Prince couple were adorable..but they just didn't sweep me off my feet..

I haven't watched Coffee Prince but I definitely agree that the actors from TWSSG should be there, they were amazing. For newcomer actress - Sujini (Lee Ji Ah) deserves the award she was amazing and made an impact on that series, I dont think that the show would have been enjoyable that much without her, for a first timer she was top of the line. :)

*nods* I totally agree! I have super gal-crush on E Ji Ah after seeing her in TWSSG! *swoons and drools* :wub::wub:

Her acting skills didn't even once reveal that she's a rookie! I was sooooo impressed, still am now! I think she'll really have a high chance of getting the newcomer award! Her hard+good work should really be recognised!

I just wonder, what is actually the difference between "Top Excellence Award" & "Excellence Award"??? It doesn't make sense to me as they're somewhat alike...

the difference will be those who are nominations/winners in the Top Excellence Award then can be qualify for the Dae Sang which is the grand overall award for the most outstanding achiever .

but i really really hope that GYEH wins the couple award hehehe -- but they can give this to more than one couple right? like in 2006, VM couple and other 2 couples won (or was that a different awards?)

GYEH.. FTW!!!

that shd be KBS ..normally MBC only have one pair of best couple

Guest frances

the legend/twssg all the way !!! :D

bae yong joon for the top excellence /most popular :wub::wub:

lee ji ah for the best new actress

byj and lja for best couple ;)

and yeah, why was moon sori not nominated in the female actor category ?? she's great in the legend !!

I hope TWSSK will get all the awards

But i'm so disappointed that Moon SO Ri is not nominated.

She is really a good actress

I love her acting in Tae Wang

And Lee Ji Ah MUST WIN the best new actress

This is is no one as deserved as her

My thoughts on the nominees

Top Excellence :

Actor -- I think Kim Myung Min will win it. He has proven time and time again what a great actor he is.

Actress -- I really hope Gong Hyo Jin wins this one. I don't think Yoon Eun Hye deserves this yet (I love her but she is not there yet--maybe a couple more dramas). Although somehow I have a feeling Go Hyun Jung might get the nod.

Excellence:

Actor -- Jang Hyuk please. The rest just didn't impress me that much.

Actress -- Any of them can win it...nobody really stands out for me. I like Nam Sang Mi the most out of them all.

Newcomer:

Actor -- I think either Philip Lee or Lee Eon will win.

Actress -- Lee Ji Ah

Most Popular:

Actor -- Bae Yong Joon or Lee Jun Ki.

Actress -- Yoon Eun Hye. I can't see anyone else winning this.

Best Couple:

I want Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin to win but Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye will most likely win it.

I'll be happy with any wins for the casts of either Coffee Prince or Thank You. I had a pretty good year handicapping at the least the shows that I saw this year. It was pretty clear to me that all of these deserved people (Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo-Jin, Jang Hyuk..) would be in the running, soon to be joined by the announcements for best director, writer, series, and the supporting roles for each of these extraordinary dramas. (Seo Shin-Ae, and "Mr. Lee"....Choco pie, hyung?!!.... :D)

Though I would love to see the team from Thank You (Gong Hyo-Jin and Jang Hyuk) rewarded for their moving performances in this years most outstanding series, I fear that the lead actors, production team, and show itself will be swallowed up by the tidal wave of Yoon Eun-Hye and First Shop Coffee Prince. The hype may be huge, but this baby cashed in in spades! :blink:

The sentimentalist in me would like to see experience be rewarded and have the talented and oh so deserving Gong Hyo-Jin beaming from the stage, holding the award for Top Excellance and the certain to return again and again, Yoon Eun-Hye bask in the victory of the most popular actress (an honor that she'll most surely win :wub: ), content with the knowledge that her day would eventually come. :unsure: That would be all well and good had it not been for the fact that this is the "Official Year of Go Eun-Chan!" :ph34r:

From the first time that kid came riding up on that scooter and threw her helmet off telling those freaked out ladies at the health club, "I'M A GIRLLLLLL!!!!!" It has been "My Chan's" year. :rolleyes: The third time out for the incredibly delicious Yoon Eun-Hye and it's time to let her know what her talent means to us. You don't lose album of the year in deference to lifetime acheivement if you give them the best of what's already been great. Our "Young Girl Warrior" was and is the talk of the town, the toast of the town, and one who fits the crown. :P My hat is off to all of the nominies and those to be named later. Just get used to seeing YEH going up and down those stairs quite a few times. I hope she wears comfortable shoes. :)

Guest iloveyeh

i am in for YEH, all of the catergories that yeh is in , i wish she will get all of those awards: top ex. award, most popular, and the best couple. She deserves it , the amount of dramas do not matter, her talent is the main factor for her success.

BYJoon will win the Grand Award for sure. If he win the Grand award , will he win the TOp Ex Award also?

I am not sure about the MC Huyn Yoong, will she get any award? because i know that the host will get at least one.

I am so excited for this coming .

Can any body please tell me exactly date and time that i can watch live. I live in Virginia.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Gummi Bear

No nomination for Moon SoRi? :huh:

She so deserves to be nominated. I hated her as Kiha but her acting was great! Come on, Choi Min Soo got nominated she should be too!

BYJ so deserves to win the top acting prize as well as Lee Ji Ah deserves to be the best newcomer.

As for the best couple, yoohoo syl and liquidfir forget about Coffee Prince and remember all our Damsu moments :lol:

Archived