Actor - Gong Yoo

Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Gong Yoo

Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Best Couple Award

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince)

the little kid in Thank You is not nominated??? awww...

performance-wise, i think the cast of Thank You truly deserves the acknowledgement. like someone mentioned already, Gong HyoJin (my fave Kactress) deserves to be awarded for her excellency in acting.

for the best couple, eventho i'm not fan of the drama, I think it's Gong Yoo and YEH.

Guest scarlett_fever

Top Excellence Award

Actor - Bae Yong Jun (TWSSG)

Actress - Yoon eun Hye (Coffee Prince)

Excellence Award

Actor - Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince)

Actress -Nam Sang Mi (Time bet Dog and Wolf)

Best Newcomer

Actor - Kim Min Sung (Opposites Attract)

Actress - Go Eun Mi (Heart of Destiny) / Park Shin Hye (Just Love) / Lee Ji Ah (TWSSG) / Lee Ha Na (Merry Mary)

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Gong Yoo

Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Best Couple Award

Hmm, Que Sera Sera was MBC right? I'm a little bit surprised that it isn't nominated for any of the awards cause despite abysmal rating, I thought it was really good. Seems like the awards mostly include high rating dramas.

Anyways, I'm rooting for:

Top Excellence: Kim Myung Min and Gong Hyo Jin

Excellence: Jang Hyuk and Nam Sang Mi

Newcomer: Eon and Lee Ha Na

Most Popular: Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye

Couple: Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye

Thank You better win everything or this award show will be a lie.

It and The Devil are the only dramas worth watching this year imo (and some of the best to come out of Korea period).

hmm.. kinda sad to see that QSS and 9ends2outs didnt even make it to the list..

also wondering why there isnt a category for best child actor.. or maybe it juss wasnt mentioned..

there were heaps of good ones this year.. especially Bom from Thank You.. and the kids from TWSSG ^^

ps. YEH FOR THE WIN!!

Guest dramaok

Moon sori really should've been nominated for top excellence, or at least excellence.

what a crime.

choi jin-shil and han ji-min weren't that good in their roles.

Kim Myeong-Min!!! for daesang.. :wub:

Guest aoiyuki291

I really want Thank You to win, but I feel it's such an underdog compared to the more popular Coffee Prince and TWSSG. Personally I'd rather TWSSG and Thank You to win rather than Coffee Prince. I did enjoy Coffee Prince but TWSSG and Thank You were both groundbreaking in their own rights. TWSSG with its CG and production detail, and Thank You with the issue of HIV/AIDS and how subtle yet real the acting was. Yeah, I'm also kinda surprised Seo Shin Ae from Thank You didn't get mentioned. I would like to see her win something even tho she's still so young. She was incredible as Bom. But yea, I'll be really disappointed if Thank You doesn't win.

Guest Ishida21

For me:

Top excellence

Actor: Bae Yong-joon, The Legend

Actress: Go Hyun-jung, H.I.T

Excellence award

Actor: Jang Hyuk, Thank You

Actress: Han Ji-min, Yi-san

Newcomer

Actor: Lee Phillip, The Legend

Actress: Lee Ha-na, Meri Daegu

Popularity

Actor: Bae Yong-joon

Actress: Choi Ji-woo

Couple

Ji Hyun-woo & Lee Ha-na, Meri Daegu

Kim Myung Min should definantly win.. he protrayed his character in white tower almost perfectly in White Tower (I really recommend that drama..very underated in soompi. The only drama I never fast forwarded in)

I think Lee Sun Gun should be nominated for his character in white tower rather than coffee prince. I found is acting a lot more satisfactory in White Tower. He's awesome in Coffee Prince too! I adore his voice :D

But seriously, GO Kim Myung Min. He proves he is a great actor in pretty much every drama he's been in. He knows how to work it..lol

I am heartbroken that QSS didnt get any nomination. It's the only drama that I was wholeheartedly into and the acting is just unexpectedly good.... :tears:

I still thinks GHJ is overrated overrated overrated... HIT didnt change my view. So I'm rooting for YEH.

My thoughts on the nominees

Top Excellence :

Actor -- I think Kim Myung Min will win it. He has proven time and time again what a great actor he is.

Actress -- I really hope Gong Hyo Jin wins this one. I don't think Yoon Eun Hye deserves this yet (I love her but she is not there yet--maybe a couple more dramas). Although somehow I have a feeling Go Hyun Jung might get the nod.

Excellence:

Actor -- Jang Hyuk please. The rest just didn't impress me that much.

Actress -- Any of them can win it...nobody really stands out for me. I like Nam Sang Mi the most out of them all.

Newcomer:

Actor -- I think either Philip Lee or Lee Eon will win.

Actress -- Lee Ji Ah

Most Popular:

Actor -- Bae Yong Joon or Lee Jun Ki.

Actress -- Yoon Eun Hye. I can't see anyone else winning this.

Best Couple:

I want Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin to win but Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye will most likely win it.

I agree with all your selections! The only difference is that I've never seen White Tower so I can't say whether or not Kim Myung Min should win the Top Excellence award or not. However, from all that I've read, people are really wowed by his performance so I wouldn't be surprised if he did win.

Question: Is there a Korean equivalent of the Emmys where best dramas, actors, writing..etc are chosen across all television stations?

I agree with all your selections! The only difference is that I've never seen White Tower so I can't say whether or not Kim Myung Min should win the Top Excellence award or not. However, from all that I've read, people are really wowed by his performance so I wouldn't be surprised if he did win.

Question: Is there a Korean equivalent of the Emmys where best dramas, actors, writing..etc are chosen across all television stations?

yes. there is the Baeksang Arts Awards . which has TV and Movie section .

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=128800

and yes me too vote for kim Myung min = daesang! B)

Newcomer

Actor: Lee Phillip, The Legend

Actress: Lee Ha-na, Meri Daegu

Couple

Ji Hyun-woo & Lee Ha-na, Meri Daegu

^ me too. especially, Lee Hana for new comer. but given that Merry and Daegu drama is an underdog kind of show, i really don't see it much chances of winning anything given how there's so much more popular shows.

I'm rooting for:

Top Excellence Award

Actor - Kim Myung Min (Behind The White Tower) :wub:

Actress - Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

Excellence Award

Actor - Lee Jun Ki (Time bet Dog and Wolf)

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Kim Myung Min / Lee Jun Ki

Actress - Gong Hyo Jin

Best Couple Award

Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

:w00t: Yep yep i totally agree with your choice. Best couple Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin fighting !!!

Guest rainsonghyekyo4ever

I honestly think these people deserves these awards

Top Excellence Award

Actor - Gong Yoo

Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Gong Yoo

Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Best Couple Award

i agree with you!!! coffee prince deserves to win... GY and YEH are the best... love them :)

Archived