Reveal hidden contents

Jeon SoMin

Reveal hidden contents

Hwang Chansung

Reveal hidden contents

Group Pics

Reveal hidden contents

• 1 month later...

"Show Window: The Queen’s House” Comes To An End With Another Ratings Record For Channel A

Show Window: The Queen’s House” has ended on another ratings high!

According to Nielsen Korea, the drama’s finale, which aired on January 18, recorded average nationwide viewership ratings of 10.335 percent. This is a significant increase from last episode‘s 8.523 percent, which means that it is a new personal best and a new ratings record for Channel A.

For the third episode in a row, “Show Window: The Queen’s House” broke the record for the highest viewership ratings for a Channel A drama, concluding its run on a high note. This is therefore also the first time that a Channel A drama has broken past 10 percent in ratings.

SBS’s “Our Beloved Summer” recorded ratings of 4.1 percent, while KBS’s “Moonshine” recorded ratings of 5.6 percent, both slight increases from their previous episodes’ ratings.

On JTBC, “The One and Only” recorded average nationwide ratings of 0.598 percent, a decrease from last episode’s 0.9 percent.

On tvN, “Ghost Doctor” recorded ratings of 5.462 percent, similar but a slight drop from last episode’s 5.514 percent

Read more:

https://kdramabuddy.com/show-window-the-queens-house-comes-to-an-end-with-another-ratings-record-for-channel-a/#ixzz7IObNb59j

• 5 months later...

Song Yoonah IG update

”It’s only been 3 years… same space, same person.  Which one is 2022~~?  I don’t know how to gift anyone who gets it right :joy: ~ Song Yoonah, 2022/07/18

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJFFDrh03w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E2383440-0-AB3-48-A9-A36-A-389-CE1-F68-A

0-DB6-F4-BB-4-E24-4346-B5-AE-562-C553278

Song Yoon-ah, I don't think I'm getting old alone... Magic that gets younger as time goes by

2022.07.18. 3:44 PM

202207181533431477846_20220718154315_01_20220718154401675.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Song Yoon-ah's Instagram

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Song Yoon-ah shared her daily life. 

Actress Song Yoon-ah posted on her Instagram on the afternoon of the 18th, "It's been three years... same space, same person." 
She added, "Which one is 2022? 

In the photo released together this time, Song Yoon-ah is having a good time meeting with her acquaintances. 

Most of all, she said she was Song Yoon-ah, she was three years ago and now, but she has not changed, and caught the attention of the viewers. 

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah has appeared in the Channel A drama 'Showwindow: The Queen's House', which she ended in January. 'Show Window: The Queen's House' is a mystery melodrama depicting the story of a woman who supports her affair without knowing that she is her husband's woman. Song Yoon-ah, Lee Seong-jae, Jeon So-min, Hwang Chan-seong and others appeared.

SOURCE

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Song Yoonah IG update “Congratulations  to our Inhye.  Bless you with all my hearts” ~ Song Yoonah, 2022/07/29

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgiwpuZhrtZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

0003074885_001_20220728170301249.jpg?typ

0000373499_002_20220728171702512.jpg?typ

Song Yoon-ah, sincere congratulations to Lee In-hye in 'Marriage with a Dentist'

2022.07.28. 5:02 PM

[Star News]
Actress Song Yoon-ah congratulated Lee In-hye, who is about to get married. 

Song Yoon-ah posted a picture of her taken with her Lee In-hye and Kim Hye-eun on her own Instagram on her 28th. She congratulated Song Yoon-ah, saying, "Congratulations to our In-hye. Bless you with all my heart." 

Lee In-hye recently announced that she will be getting married this coming August.   It is known that Lee In-hye's husband is a dentist who is one year younger than him. 

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah, Lee In-hye, and Kim Hye-eun became close by appearing together in JTBC's 'Elegant

Friends', which ended in 2020. 

SOURCE

• Love 1

'Kyung-gu Seol♥' Song Yoon-ah, even if you do, it's too much.. While making daily life into pictorials

2022.08.07. 3:59 PM

202208071549224818402_20220807155405_01_20220807155901660.jpg?type=w430

1-E9-D60-A2-13-D5-465-D-B88-C-CDE02-DF4-

Song Yoon-ah's Instagram

[Herald POP| Reporter Cheon Yun-hye]
Actress Song Yoon-ah showed off her supreme beauty. 

On the afternoon of the 7th, her actress Song Yoon-ah posted a picture of her on her own Instagram with the caption, "It's been a long time since I've healed myself." 

In her published photos, Song Yoon-ah is leaving a certification shot at a store. Wearing her comfortable white dress and sunglasses, Song Yoon-ah robs her eyes with her elegant visuals. 

Song Yoon-ah's radiant skin without any blemishes and her clear smile go well together. Even in her daily life, she is showing off her popular beauty. 

She, meanwhile, is Song Yuna, and she has appeared in the Channel A drama 'Showwindow: The Queen's House', which she ended last January. 'Show Window: The Queen's House' is a mystery melodrama depicting the story of a woman who supports her affair without knowing that she is her husband's woman.

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg8o7JruIuG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Love 1

Did a member of '7 Princesses' send Kim Hye-soo? "Hye-soo unnie, I fully support you"

2022.08.10. 6:34pm

202208101322432499545_20220810133014_01_20220810133301535.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Kim Hye-soo's Instagram

[My Daily| Reporter Lee Seung-rok]
The special relationship between actress Kim Hye-soo (51) and Song Yoon-ah (49) was revealed. 

On the 10th, Song Yoon-a revealed the coffee truck she received as a gift at the filming site through her Instagram story. It was sent by Song Yoon-ah. Through her coffee tea phrase, Song Yoon-a said, "I fully support Hye-soo unnie, the 'Shuruop' staff, and the actors." In addition, she said, "I am an eternal fan of my older sister who will never forget the emotion of this day." 

Kim Hye-soo is currently filming the cable channel tvN drama 'Shroop'. Kim Hye-soo responded with the comment, "Thank you, actress Song Yoon-ah ♥".

202208101824471828_2_20220810183406935.jpg?type=w430

Song Yoon-ah and Kim Hye-soo are so-called 'Seven Princesses'. 

Previously, actress Kim Min-jung (40) appeared on the comprehensive channel TV CHOSUN's 'Baekban Journey of Heo Young-man' and joined the '7 Princesses Gathering' with Kim Hye-soo, Song Yun-ah, Yoo Seon (real name Wang Yu-sun, 46), Lee Tae-ran (47), and Han Go-eun (47). ' has been said. 

SOURCE

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

"Couples do good together"... Seol Kyung-gu ♥ Song Yoon-ah donated 50 million won to children affected by the earthquake

SOURCE

Participated in emergency relief for earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria… spread good influence

202347811676248417_20230213094701925.jpg?type=w430

Actors Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah donated money to participate in emergency relief efforts for earthquake victims. /The Fact DB

Actors Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah couple exerted a good influence. 

On the 13th, the Korean Committee for UNICEF said, "Sol Gyeong-gu and his wife Song Yoon-ah donated 50 million won by participating in the emergency relief for children affected by earthquakes in Turkey and Syria." 

During the Sewol ferry disaster in 2014, the two donated 100 million won to the Korean Committee for UNICEF and became members of the Honors Club, a group for UNICEF's major supporters. The couple, who have practiced sharing whenever there were difficulties such as COVID-19, are continuing their warm good deeds by donating funds once again for children affected by the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria. 

Seol Gyeong-gu and Song Yoon-a said, "I felt devastated when I heard that more than 200,000 people were still trapped in the rubble. I hope that the day of finding hope will come as soon as possible." 

Lee Gi-cheol, Secretary General of the Korean Committee for UNICEF, said, "Song Yoon-ah and Seol Gyeong-gu are warmheartedly with the UNICEF Korean Committee whenever there are difficulties at home and abroad." "It will be used invaluably to rebuild the future of Syrian children." 

In addition, many stars are exerting good influence by participating in the sponsorship. The Korean Committee for UNICEF has launched an emergency relief campaign to help children affected by earthquakes in Turkey and Syria, and is developing a fundraising campaign with the goal of raising US$5 million. Korean Committee for UNICEF homepage and Naver Happy Bean.

• Love 1

Song Yoon Ah and Sol Kyung Gu couple donated 50M KRW to help victims of the Turkey-Syria earthquake

February 13, 2023 | ALLKPOP 

SOURCE

1676250686-1010134-290340-0438.png

Song Yoon Ah and Sol Kyung Gu couple donated 50M KRW (about USD 41K) to help victims of the Türkiye-Syria earthquake.

On February 13th KST, the Korean Committee for UNICEF revealed the couple donated 50M KRW to help those suffering damages from the recent Türkiye-Syria earthquake. The donations will be used to support emergency relief supplies and other items needed by the victims.

Previously on February 6th, a pair of magnitude 7.8 and 7.5 earthquakes struck Türkiye and Syria nine hours apart, resulting in mass casualties. The death toll had risen to at least 33,185 as of writing. 

• Love 1

'Sol Kyung-gu♥' Song Yoon-ah "I'm doing well" Surprisingly Revealed

SOURCE

202302211953352906_1_20230221200108923.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]
Actress Song Yoon-ah told the current situation. 

On the 20th, Song Yuna released a selfie of her. The photo shows Song Yoon-a, who shows off her innocent beauty and elegant atmosphere even though she is bare-faced without makeup. 

Along with this, Song Yoon-ah left a message saying, "I'm doing well. There are many people who are curious about the news... I'm sorry for being lazy." 

In response, actor Oh Yoon-ah wrote comments such as "Wow~ sister", Kim Jung-eun "pretty and atmospheric sister", and Lee In-hye "show her face often, sister". 

Song Yoon-ah and her husband, actor Seol Kyung-gu, donated 50 million won by participating in 'Emergency Relief for Children Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey and Syria'. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...