Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

4 hours ago, amieonthewall said:

Hello there :)

Thank you @Demen for keeping this thread alive (I have been a silent reader for quite a while).

Nice to meet you all :D uhm... anyway, I made FMVs for Yoon Ah, so enjoy.

Welcome & thank you so much for your great FMVs, amieonthewall :heart:

Pls do support this thread more heh :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Omo... I'm still behind... still haven't seen the last two episodes... UGGHHH so much school work! I really want to thank every one, but I'll do it after my final review.

But here are some awesome YooJin/Jeha fan videos for all us JeJin shippers!

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 3

I agree @Demen and thanx for the pix. I was hoping and hoping but it never happened. At least Je Ha should've appreciated what she went thru and was willing to do for him. He should've at least realized that she was sincere and her feelings for him was real .... She deserved better .. ugggh ! :crazy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tilac said:

I agree @Demen and thanx for the pix. I was hoping and hoping but it never happened. At least Je Ha should've appreciated what she went thru and was willing to do for him. He should've at least realized that she was sincere and her feelings for him was real .... She deserved better .. ugggh ! :crazy:

yup you're right @tilac

And, if I were the writer I'd made another ending that Madam Choi could survive, K2 could save her by brought her 2gether...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Demen said:

yup you're right @tilac

And, if I were the writer I'd made another ending that Madam Choi could survive, K2 could save her by brought her 2gether...

Yes .. I would've sent Anna and her father to live some where abroad since she has been longing to spend time with her father anyway. K2 should've saved her and then she had her company back and she made him her personal secretary/bodyguard to replace Sec. Kim. I would make Sec. Kim fell in love with K2's supervisor (the guy K2 finally called Hyung and he was happy) and they got married and she became a housewife with kid(s). That's how I wanted it to end and everybody is happy ... no ?!?! :glasses:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tilac said:

Yes .. I would've sent Anna and her father to live some where abroad since she has been longing to spend time with her father anyway. K2 should've saved her and then she had her company back and she made him her personal secretary/bodyguard to replace Sec. Kim. I would make Sec. Kim fell in love with K2's supervisor (the guy K2 finally called Hyung and he was happy) and they got married and she became a housewife with kid(s). That's how I wanted it to end and everybody is happy ... no ?!?! :glasses:

that's great, I love your idea, @tilac :D 

-----------------------------------

21-Nov-2016

Song Yoon Ah at VIP premier of movie Missing (Uhm Ji Won, Gong Hyo Jin,...)

e0114466_14381342.jpg

e0114466_14361458.jpg

Spoiler

e0114466_14363041.jpg

e0114466_14373757.jpg

• Like 2

Hi there buddies, it's me again with a new FMV.

@Demen may I ask where did you download HQ stills of Yoon Ah from The K2? I mean you credit to yoonahblog but I have no luck at finding the link so :D I'm still not over Yoo Jin yet and will definitely make some FMV for her :3

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, amieonthewall said:

Hi there buddies, it's me again with a new FMV.

@Demen may I ask where did you download HQ stills of Yoon Ah from The K2? I mean you credit to yoonahblog but I have no luck at finding the link so :D I'm still not over Yoo Jin yet and will definitely make some FMV for her :3

@amieonthewall: thanks for your great FMV and yoonablog is here yoonablog

-----------------------------

08-Dec-2016, SYA at VIP premier of "Life Risking Romance"

SYA now in tie for first place!

December 14, 2016

[HanCinema Awards] Best Villain in a Drama - Cast Your Vote! HERE :w00t:

No drama is complete without a twisted bad guy or gal slinking around the story and messing things up for our heroes and heroines. This year has had more than its fair share of amazing villains and from December 14 to December 21 you can vote for your favorite!

photo795634.jpg

Song Yoon-ah in "The K2" for an excellent job as a seemingly hard-nosed villain with a layer of humanity beneath a ruthless exterior.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rubie said:

SYA now in tie for first place!

December 14, 2016

[HanCinema Awards] Best Villain in a Drama - Cast Your Vote! HERE :w00t:

No drama is complete without a twisted bad guy or gal slinking around the story and messing things up for our heroes and heroines. This year has had more than its fair share of amazing villains and from December 14 to December 21 you can vote for your favorite!

Song Yoon-ah in "The K2" for an excellent job as a seemingly hard-nosed villain with a layer of humanity beneath a ruthless exterior.

Thanks @rubie for the link, I voted :D

-----------------------------

SYA at VIP premier of Life Risking Romance

e0114466_22301524.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...