List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

Guest x_TaintedLove

I think I met some people who know JaeJoong's Cyworld?

Not sure. I wish I could see them though!

-Guess it's pretty scary having a Cyworld with stalking fangirls on it, no wonder they don't have one/don't make it public-

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiji89

Cyworld is just like any other personal webpage/blog. Unless the person doing the entering and updating of posts does it in English, you won't be able to view it in English. I did a translation cyworld for Heechul's minihompy and Gaia and others from the SuJu thread are working on the rest of SuJu members' cyworld translation, but unless fans translate, you probably won't be able to read the cyworld entries in English.

For Heechul's minihompy translations, news, info, pics, schedule, and more...

www.cyworld.com/allaboutheenim

direct link is embedded in the URL

ahhhhh....thank u. well dang i wish suju could have their own personal translator. ='[

Guest A.lee

ohh . does anyone know the guy who was in the mv with jung ilwoo? hess cute =]] just . if anyone wants it

Baek Sung Hyun-- cyworld.com/counselofperfection

Guest A.lee

hey, i need some help here...i wanna see the cyworld but this(link) keep showing after i clicked the link... know how to solve?

cyet9.th.png

it happened to me and i can c the word POPUP.. turn ur popup blocker off

or just press ctrl

i think that'll work.

it happened to me and i can c the word POPUP.. turn ur popup blocker off

or just press ctrl

i think that'll work.

a.lee, i tried already but still the same..i even added cyworld to my trusted link...still got the same...so sad...i really want to see the cyworld~ =D

Guest sarahsoar__us

hello just wanting to say i remember i visited kcms and i just didnt see it there sorry

but i dont remember it was like a year ago

and um.... jaejoongs will be really nice to know hhahaha

Guest penguin_vic

Oh does Se7en and the members of TVXQ have this ??? :mellow:

I heard that JaeJoong has his blog...

Oh if anyone found, please let me know.. Thanks a lot ^^ :rolleyes:

Guest flannery

hi..

i see that my posts were not answered but nvr mind... :sweatingbullets: .... hehe..

i'll try again....

----- just wanted 2 ask wenever i clicked on a link.. it will ask me to off my popup blocker.. and i did that.. but i still can't view it! i tried clickin on the link again.. n it showed me the korean cyworld homepage...

so.. i had 2 register 2 view but i don undastand a word.. then...

i went on 2 the link of the celebrities section.. but i didin't found lee hyuk jae n park jung su's..

i only saw ki bum's n hee chul...

does anybody noe how to help me conquer this never-endin problem?? :wacko:

anyway thanx 4 readin this...at least... if u can't help me... :blush: hish..... ;)

i can see already...

i think you got to make sure your pop up blocker is off...and if you have toolbars like google toolbar, you have to off their pop up blocker too.... coz earlier i forget to off my google one, after offing it then i can view all the cyworld already =D

Archived