List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polisher

what a long list of them^^

thanks to the person who started this thread.

im going to be busy clicking this week!

anyone know if snsd have CY besides hyoyeon?

Guest mangofloat

how come when i click on those link i cant understand the language . is there anything i can download for it ?

its in korean. you need to have the language pack installed in your pc for you to see the language. it should come with the windows installer =]

• 2 months later...
Guest Hayleyyy

HEYY. does anyone know leehongki's cyworld ? it's been made public now ^__^...someone on the internet got his blogs and translated them...so yeah. oh & why can't i access cyworld O__O whenever i try to access it, it comes up with this weird popup. haha. thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest piggyDONG

Does anyone know if F.Cuz's Ye Jun has a cyworld?

This should be Yejun's CY. :) http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=51595121

• 3 weeks later...
Guest creamyice

For those who are asking if SS501 has cyworld,

from what i know, only YoungSaeng have it.

Sorry, but i can't give his cyworld URL.

I have to respect his privacy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest SoyAh621

<!--quoteo(post=164884:date=Oct 9 2005, 10:59 PM:name=whiterose.)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whiterose. @ Oct 9 2005, 10:59 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->

yeahh but i cant actually go into their cyworld bc i dont know how to sign up for cyworld. anyone wanna help me?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

you dont have to be a member of cyworld to view other peoples cyworld you only need to be a member to write to them, just take off you pop up blocker if its on =P

The sign up process is kinda impossible if you're not Korean :/ because you have to enter most of the data in Korean, enter your Korean ID, and be notificated in Korean~ I'm korean so it was easy for me~ but you can sign up if u speak Korean or live in Korea :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Aggiecho

Does anyone know SHINee's cyworlds? they all have one and i have the link but it is in a picture so the link is really hard to see....

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived