Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Instagram update

10 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

Btw, Yoo_Sun made a cameo appearance on VIP. (drama).

I wish Soyeon will do a cameo in another drama too but more than that I wish for a new drama for her.

Kim So-yeon attended the 9th Korea Hallyu Awards/Wave Awards ceremony held at Sejong Hall in Sejong-ro, Sejong-ro, Seoul on the 13th.

Soyeon wears a black dress. She looks lovely like always.

2019121317121733182-540x811.jpg

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon, elegant hands greeting

1VS25HUDPN_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1VS25HUDPN

2019121317131169144-540x811.jpg

2019121317125394479-540x811.jpg

227829_270565_2447.jpg

227829_270566_2515.jpg

201912131700773856_5df34596c57a5_1024x.j

• Like 1

Happy to see soyeon gaining some weight from her trip. But she didjt sound like her usual self from the award ceremony... Might just be the sound system too. I hope she's not sick or anything... 

And looking forward to more red carpet photos! 

• Like 2

I was thinking today after reading news about the MCs of KBS drama award, why they don`t use Soyeon. The last time she presented KBS drama awards in 2009 along with Lee Da Hae and Tak Jae-Hun and I thought she did well.

Well, today she was not an MC but I was pleasently surprised to see Soyeon presented Daesang 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards. Last year she presented Daesang award at APAN Star Awards. Maybe she will host again an event like that someday. 

She wore white (that means that she will wear black again in KBS Drama Awards if she will go? :D)

Well done, KBS! I hope to see soon Soyeon on the red carpet at KBS Drama Awards as well.

• Like 1

BTS pictures from 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards

Kim So Yeon, beautiful appearance, dress ... alluring beauty 'eye'

"Dressoyeon"… Kim Soyeon reveals behind the scenes of KBS Entertainment Awards

2019122318253214264-540x656.jpg

Behindcut of actor Kim So-yeon's '2019 KBS Entertainment Awards' was released on the 23rd.

Kim So-yeon attended the '2019 KBS Entertainment Awards' held at the KBS New Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the 21st. She delivered the grand prize trophy to the fathers of KBS 2TV's "Superman is Back" and caught the eye with a beautiful dress.

Kim So-yeon revealed her unique beauty by wearing a white dress
showing off her collarbone. She created a pure atmosphere with a rich wave hairstyle and alluring makeup. Kim also drew attention because she practiced with a cue card containing the script in her hand and practiced for the award.

Soyeon wishing Merry Christmas to her fans.

I saw the translated scene where Soyeon presented the daesang award at KBS Entertainment Awards. KBS CEO gave Soyeon compliments about her role in Mother of Mine/ My Prettiest Daughter in the World. :wub: I hope to see Soyeon in another production soon. ;)

Soyeon uploaded some pictures with hsome of her laddies friends

Happy night that laughed so much

After drinking a glass of wine with friends, I laugh so much too. I am glad that she is having fun with her friends.

Suann posted more pictures

Lee Sang Woo won Top Exxelence award for weekend drama at 2019 MBC Drama Awards. Lee Sang-woo thanked the 'Golden Garden' staff and said, “Happy New Year,” and made everyone laugh with a unique concise award. When MC Kim Sung-joo asked "Are you thinking of anyone?" Sang Woo said   “I hope I will see Soyeon at home and have good news tomorrow. fighting. I love you, ”showing his infinite affection for So-yeon. So sweet. :wub:

I hope there will be good news tomorrow as well just like Sang Woo hoped. Now I am 100% sure that Soyeon will attend KBS Drama awards on December 31.

Fighting! I can`t wait to see  my girl on the red carpet again.

• Like 1

Kim So yeon at 2019 KBS Drama Awards wearing a white dress.

2019123119270824547-540x811.jpg

03.21325993.1.jpg

Spoiler

2019123119360237013_1.jpg

1VSAFVNOUZ_1.jpg

She is looking beautiful like expecting. I am not a fan of her outfit ( I don`t like the dress at all) but it is always a pleasant oportunity to see her on the red carpet. She looks so classy, like a greek goddess.

I like the make up.

03.21325996.1.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 2

Congratulation to Kim So Yeon  for winning "Excellence Award" in a Serial Drama

ENHvU9fX0AAe0BY.png

2019123123074188174-540x612.jpg

Kim So-yeon was honored with the award for Best Female in Serial Drama at the '2019 KBS Drama Awards' held at the KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the night of the 31st.

Kim So-yeon said, “We were lucky to have this work together. Thank you very much. ”“ I am always loved undeservedly. Thank you very much. ”
,“I am so grateful to the director who made the scenes so romantic, and I am so grateful to the writer and the staff. And I learned a lot by using Kim Hae-sook and Choi Myeong-gil while I was waiting in the waiting room. ”

Kim So-yeon said, "Thank you for watching Lee Sang-woo."

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01977846622724096&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 1