Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Spoiler

Lee Sang Woo ♥ Kim So Yeon donated 50 million won to overcome Corona 19 (official)
According to the results of the Social Welfare Community Fund, Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon delivered 50 million won (approximately $41,420), hoping that they would be of little help to those struggling with Corona19.
The 50 million won they donated will be used to buy masks and hand sanitizers to prevent the spread of corona infections and to prevent infections from underprivileged and low-income people.

https://news.joins.com/article/23720652?cloc=rss-news-total_list

It was announded that SBS drama Penthouse will air in October. Shin Sung Rok has already stepped down from the project because of schreduling conflicts and the other actors are in talks. So we don`t know yet if Soyeon will sign again.

I would not mind if she will have a better offer, for another drama.

I hope the coronavirus crisis will end soon. Stay healthy!

• Like 1

More picttures from All for you ad

I want news about her character in Penthouse.

I started today a new drama, Hospital Playlist where Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Hae Sook, Soyeon`s former co-starts play. How I wish she will do a cameo in this drama! Or maybe to appear even in a small role in first or the next season. I wish she will have a chance to play in one of Shin Won-Ho`s future projects. 

Indirectly, it was announced that Kim so Yeon indeed took the role in Penthouse.

There is an article about Uhm Ki Joon taking the role of Ju Dan tae, former shin Sung Rok`s role. The article says that Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Lee Ji-a were to play the main role as the female protagonist. The rest of the casting is also being finalized.

I am glad that they finish the casting process. I wish there will be an article about So yeon`s role as well. As the villainess of this drama I wish CheonSeo Jin, Soyeon`s role, will go against Uhm Ki Joon`s character and not petty fights with the women.  We`ll see.

As we know, Kim So Yeon with share the screen time with Oh Man seok too. I assume there will be also many sceenes with the other female protagonists. Good luck! I hope there will be a safe environment for filming this drama.

The writer Kim Soon-ok writes the script and is directed by director Dong-min Joo. It consists of a season system and the first season is broadcasted this fall.

The couple is one body! Sharing is also one mind!
Star couples who joined together to overcome Corona 19
#Yu Dong Geun & Jeon In Hwa #Cain Pyo & Shin Aera #Lee Sang Woo & Kim So Yeon

Spoiler

I am still waiting for news about Soyeon`s new role.

I think she will make a couple on screen with Oh Man seok or they are in close vicinity, working together.  I want her character to challenge the powerful character in Penthouse drama. :)

297446414a55ccf43391f08551d5d8140fd7eccc

Update>

Oh Man Seok stepped down from drama Penthouse. I am sad because I was looking forward to see Soyeon and Oh Man Seok in the same storyline. I hope it is about schredules conflicts and not about the script. Some articles says that Kim So Yeon will appear, others that is in talks. Until an official confirmation I am not sure that she will be in SBS drama. If she still wants to be in this drama, I hope for a meatier role and a good partner for her. We`ll see.

Uhm Ki Joon Confirmed For New Drama By “The Last Empress” Creators + Kim So Yeon, Eugene, And Lee Ji Ah In Talks

Mar 18, 2020
by S. Park
6c50f598c2054586849fc463695a1903.jpeg?s=

On March 17, his agency SidusHQ told YTN Star, “Uhm Ki Joon will be appearing in the drama ‘Penthouse.'”

“Penthouse” tells the story of a woman who turns into a monster while trying to achieve her goal of living in a luxury penthouse in Gangnam, which symbolizes the pinnacle of success. This upcoming series is a collaboration between writer Kim Soon Ok and producing director Joo Dong Min who last worked on SBS’s “The Last Empress.”

Shin Sung Rok previously stepped down from the drama due to scheduling conflicts, and Kim So Yeon, Eugene, and Lee Ji Ah are reviewing casting offers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389020wpp/uhm-ki-joon-confirmed-for-new-drama-by-the-last-emperor-creators-kim-so-yeon-eugene-and-lee-ji-ah-in-talks

I am waiting to see if Soyeon will confirmed or not to join the drama.

I was wondering which actor would play the role fo Ha Yoon Chul alongside Kim So Yeon in Penthouse after Oh Man Seok decided to step down from the drama. Right now there is a name atacked to the role in Wikipedia. It is Park Eun-Seok (1984). His face was familiar and I see that I saw him in a few dramas, recently was in MBC Partners of Justice.  I don`t know what to say. I want Oh Man Seok back! 

Let see if it is just a rumor or indeed he will be cast next.

I watched some videos with Park Eun seok and I don`t click with him.  I am not lucky this year. :tears:

Well, I will wait to see the confirmation. And Soyeon`s confirmation. Que sera sera.

Edit>

After a day, the name was removed. I think someone is messing with me. :lol: I have too much time for this kind of stuff. This is the side effect of staying too much at home. I learned my lesson. 

Today we have the confirmation that indeed Park Eun Seok took the role.

I am sad that Oh Man seok stepped down. I wanted to see Soyeon and Oh Man seok in the same storyline, they would have been perfect for me but that`s life.

Park Eun seok`s charcter, Ha Yoon Chul, is a doctor and he loved Soyeon`s character since colleage. If he had a crush during university, it means that Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) is a doctor too?

We found out that the script reading for Penthouse took place today. Good luck, everyone and stay healty!

https://news.joins.com/article/23735193?cloc=rss-news-total_list

I was watching last night King of Masked singer (I was three episodes behind) and I found out that Soyeon and other actors from Two Weeks danced behind the scene to the song from Crayon Pop. Aparently it was a famous song back then, only I did not know about it.

:w00t:

That was funny and I wanted to watch it again.

The poster for Secret Mother on a Japanese TV station.

6 hours ago, Nyein Chan said:

Have they started shooting?

I don`t think so. We don`t have official informations about that but one of the suporting cast, Ha Do Kwon, said in an interview that they will start filming in April. It seams that they had recently the first script reading who was delayed from February because of coronavirus issue. An indirect information came in an article about Park Eun Seok`s confirmation. So we know that on March 20th was the first script reading. It was said that Soyeon participated as well. We did not have so far an official confirmation that she took the role. It is kind of odd. But I think everything is quiet because of recent world problem. I hope everything will be fine so they will have a safe shooting.

One of Soyeon`s fan  made a video teaser for her next drama Penthouse. I don`t know the dialogue but visuals are good.

Soyeon `s scenes from Secret Mother and Uhm Ki Joon`s scene from his past dramas.  I hope they will have scenes in Penthouse, being allies or foes . Their scenes I anticipated the most along with Soyeon`s scenes with other female leads.

It seems that the filming for Penthouse has started. I saw a picture from filming site. They were filming a classroom scene. I am looking forward to see Soyeon in one of those BTS pictures in the future.

I assume Cheon Seo jin (SoYeon`s character) is not married/ was married or she doesn`t have a teenage child but we never know. We did not know many things about her character. I hope they will release more informations in the near future. 

Food Stylist J. Kim #Food Director J. Kim #SBS Drama #Penthouse

Again in 2020, our company J. Kim Food Style will create a good  drama  that expects the best viewership.
Let's start with SBS/

I saw that this company worked with Secret Mother as well and many dramas. 

It looks like the script has an English name for the drama Penthouse,  War in Life

Official logo script released-Penthouse

6a79e07bcd36bf6a841ccc41add85dd09e132e92

source

source

Remember Soyeon in Secret Mother through a few videos.

The songs used for these videos are wonderful. Some are the OSTs from the drama. It had beautiful soundtracks.

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon at 17.

I knew that she was an MC for MBC Inkigayo in 1997 before SBS Inkigayo in 1998.

In MBC Inkigayo she was an MC with comedien Lee Yoon seok and actor / comedien Kim Jin-Soo. So when Soyeon was in TV program King of Masked Singer she met not only Cho Jang-hyuck but Lee Yoon seok too? She worked with both in 1997.

Pictures and gifs

She had some excentric outfits sometimes. Each episode had a theme. :D

wQc5S5.gif

5X5DnY.gif

01DEH9.gif

Spoiler

750d46dbd5dd2c8ed6345cb907827f449ab85dd7

fd04690bbe2f18994c25fd8ce231e5bd0c4776b9

707e701aad2c2c90418fb03d9e3543e3d358367e

7a3b38c1caa7bddb4fd1cce926924024a6b2da0a

1c3a1ffad64d23e720ddaf30c8bb5fbc4aa3271f

4ef279fa45c744779c4662c3189767324074e358