Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

On 8/15/2019 at 7:09 PM, bananacad said:

I wish So yeon unnie will also have babies soon. She and sangwoo are too pretty to not have babies.... 

It could be a reality anytime. I think both of them want a baby but let see if their wish will come true. I wish them the best.

In the meantime, her character is happy seeing the baby shoes.

5 hours ago, mscoffeeaddict said:

Hello! I have just recently become So Yeon Unnie's fan after watching Mother of Mine!!! 

Welcome to this forum.

I read Mother of Mine but I thought you said Secret Mother.:lol:Either way, both roles were good for SoYeon. I hope she will get interesting offers to play tough women and with a  touch of vulnerability in the same time, or even a complex villainess. The actresses don`t get juicy roles like the male actors but I still hope to see Soyeon in good dramas. 

BTW, about your Soompi user name... Soyeon is kind of coffee addict herself. She likes coffee latte. :D

All for you making video fall/winter 2019

13 hours ago, larus said:

Welcome to this forum.

I read Mother of Mine but I thought you said Secret Mother.:lol:Either way, both roles were good for SoYeon. I hope she will get interesting offers to play tough women and with a  touch of vulnerability in the same time, or even a complex villainess. The actresses don`t get juicy roles like the male actors but I still hope to see Soyeon in good dramas. 

BTW, about your Soompi user name... Soyeon is kind of coffee addict herself. She likes coffee latte. :D

Thank you! She shows so many different facets in this drama! The very professional boss, a loving daughter/wife, the cool sister, a fun-loving aunty... Just love how this drama allows her to portray so much! 

I can't survive a day without coffee! I hope to find out and know more about Soyeon! Does she have any other official site other than her IG? 

3 hours ago, mscoffeeaddict said:

I hope to find out and know more about Soyeon! Does she have any other official site other than her IG? 

No, she doesn`t have any other official site from what I know. She was not very active on her INSTAGRAM in the past either. Now, after marriage, it seams that she is more open to post on IG but not much. From time to time she let some messages on her DC Inside (Kim So Yeon DC Gallery), a forum where she interacts with her fans from time to time, sending some messages).

4 hours ago, larus said:

No, she doesn`t have any other official site from what I know. She was not very active on her INSTAGRAM in the past either. Now, after marriage, it seams that she is more open to post on IG but not much. From time to time she let some messages on her DC Inside (Kim So Yeon DC Gallery), a forum where she interacts with her fans from time to time, sending some messages).

having some trouble joining the daum cafe... how can i complete the user identification? any idea? 

1 hour ago, mscoffeeaddict said:

having some trouble joining the daum cafe... how can i complete the user identification? any idea? 

No, I don`t have any idea. Unfortunetly, other people who must have known that are no longer active in this forum. I sugest to send a message to KSY SSo Fan Page (Facebook).  I see that she can view the message from DC. Maybe they can help you.

Or try a video tutorial on You Tube . Good luck!

“Mother Of Mine” Team To Head Off On Reward Vacation Together

Aug 23, 2019
by J. Lim

c115ca902deb45faa89939747c7a0f78.jpeg?s=

The cast and crew of KBS 2TV’s popular weekend drama “Mother of Mine” will be heading off on a well-deserved reward vacation!

On August 23, a source from the drama confirmed, “Once the drama ends, the team will be heading overseas on a reward vacation as a expression of our gratitude and encouragement.”

They added, “An exact date has not been confirmed yet.” The team is said to be planning on flying to Da Nang, Vietnam for their trip.

“Mother of Mine” tells the story of four mothers and daughters who have formed a love and hate relationship with each other due to the war-like world of their day-to-day lives. It is a drama that is meant to provide comfort to all mothers and daughters, and the drama is highly popular. The highest-recorded nationwide viewership ratings for the drama are 33.5 percent, and the drama recently announced a two-week extension so it will conclude after 108 episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347571wpp/mother-of-mine-team-to-head-off-on-reward-vacation-together

I hope all the cast and crew will go there, including Soyeon. They expect to leaver at the end of September.  I remember when Soyeon went with her colleague from Namooactors on a trip together in 2012 and when she went with the crew of Happy Home on vacation. I hope she enjoyes the free time. :P

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:48 PM, larus said:

“Mother of Mine” tells the story of four mothers and daughters who have formed a love and hate relationship with each other due to the war-like world of their day-to-day lives. It is a drama that is meant to provide comfort to all mothers and daughters, and the drama is highly popular. The highest-recorded nationwide viewership ratings for the drama are 33.5 percent, and the drama recently announced a two-week extension so it will conclude after 108 episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347571wpp/mother-of-mine-team-to-head-off-on-reward-vacation-together

I hope the storyline remains strong even if an extension! 

I totally love the idea of extension means more screen time to watch So Yeon!! I never expected such a long weekend drama to be so addictive! 

6 hours ago, mscoffeeaddict said:

I totally love the idea of extension means more screen time to watch So Yeon!!

I watch the drama for Soyeon. To see her onscreen for so many months was good. We don`t know when we are able to see her again. I hope she will have another drama soon or to hear news about her "special event" in her life. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, larus said:

I watch the drama for Soyeon. To see her onscreen for so many months was good. We don`t know when we are able to see her again. I hope she will have another drama soon or to hear news about her "special" event in her life. ;)

Same sentiments here, for a good 6 months, yet still feel not getting enough. Watching her past works like Falling for Innocence. Many of us are looking forward to her next "special" event.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

Same sentiments here, for a good 6 months, yet still feel not getting enough. Watching her past works like Falling for Innocence. Many of us are looking forward to her next "special" event.

Whatever happens it is alright as long as she is happy. I am glad that she has Sang Woo now. I was sorry for her when she was so anxious to find work again. I think she is more relaxed now that she has a family on her own. Her biological clock is ticking. She and her husband want a baby. I hope Soyeon will became a mother soon. But if not, I wish her all the best. To stay healthy is the most important wish for them. 

About a new role. For my selfish wishes I want to see her on screen again.  I know that Soyeon wishes a powerful, intense role. Just like any actress out there she dreams of a meaningful role. I wish exactly. Unfortunetly, the actresses are not lucky as the males to get meatier, interesting roles but I see some improvements. I pray that next role won`t be in a family drama but we`ll see. :D Unfortunetly, not even a prime time drama can guarantee a good role.

I find a video from 1999. So Yeon was 19 and she presented SBS 1999 INKIGAYO. I always wanted to see more pictures from that show.

So yeon was so cute, sexy, joyful, self-confident in that TV music show. She wore several outfits. She wore color. Yellow and red. :wub:

How good she looks when she wears color. I miss that.

Pictures

tumblr_prtboegV7q1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_prtboegV7q1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

tumblr_prtboegV7q1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

tumblr_prtboegV7q1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

tumblr_prtboegV7q1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo6_r1_1280.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

tumblr_pqex5h2OiO1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

tumblr_psh7f8ZWWY1sdd1ivo4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

For those who want to watch an old show and see Soyeon.

She is doing a good job presenting a show. I remember when she presented KBS Drama awards in 2009. I wish she will host another one someday.

More pictures from 1999 SBS INKIGAYO.  I love to see Soyeon in that show.

tumblr_pwwqjpNstQ1sdd1ivo4_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pwwqjpNstQ1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_pwwqjpNstQ1sdd1ivo3_1280.png

tumblr_pwwqjpNstQ1sdd1ivo1_540.png

I recognized right away Lee Hyori and Sun Yu ri from FIN.K.L. After checking up, I recognize now Lee Jin too. She played in Soyeon`s drama The Great Seer in 2012, the younger version of male protagonist`s mother. Soyeon and Lee Jin did not share a scene in that drama but it would have been nice to see both of them.

tumblr_pwwqjpNstQ1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

2000 SBS INKIGAYO

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo4_540.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

MC- Kim Jin and Kim So Yeon

Spoiler

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo3_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo7_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo8_540.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo9_540.png

tumblr_pwxp2ubDvp1sdd1ivo10_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo1_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo4_400.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo5_400.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo7_1280.png

tumblr_pwxp5geVkI1sdd1ivo8_1280.png

• Like 1

It became a crack to watch Soyeon in that old show. So many outfits (short or long dresses, different colors, hairstyle)  and she is so lovely, smiling. WOW!

I saw her friend Bada on stage, and Kim Min-Jong, who shared a scene with Soyeon in drama Athena.

2000 SBS INKIGAYO

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo2_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo9_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo3_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo4_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo7_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo8_1280.png

tumblr_pwynhljvys1sdd1ivo10_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo4_1280.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo7_540.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo9_1280.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo8_1280.png

tumblr_pwynkenfwZ1sdd1ivo10_540.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo5_540.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo6_540.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo7_540.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo3_400.png

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo2_540.png

NOOOOOO.The pink dress was the last the wore. I am watching the live steaming of 2000 SBS INKIGAYO and it seams that at the end of the show they said goodbuy to Kim Jin and Kim So Yeon as MC. NOOOO. They were so charming and funny. They show us some moments with them from the TVshow.

They started at 6.12.1998. They finished in early 2000 (maybe January).  1 year in this show but I watched just three episodes. :tears:

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pwynn9qOhk1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_pwypgpBjMH1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pwypgpBjMH1sdd1ivo3_1280.png

tumblr_pwypgpBjMH1sdd1ivo4_1280.png

tumblr_pwypgpBjMH1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

Lovely. Both of you did so good! Daebak.

tumblr_pwypgpBjMH1sdd1ivo2_1280.png

Now I really want to see Soyeon again being an MC.

• Like 1