Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon with trot singer Joo Hyun Mi who will make a cameo in drama Mother of Mine.

72771_152888_2114.jpg&key=950b1c90a76128

KBS 2TV new weekly drama "My Beautifulest Daughter in the World" , which will be broadcasted first on the 23rd this week, will show a surprise appearance of Joo Hyun Mi with Kim So Yeon (Kang Mi Il). Joo Hyunmi turns into the chairman of Wang Wei, China's major trading partner, Kang Mi-Ri (director of marketing strategy for big companies). Kang Mi-ri's teammate, who is in the spot to fix the mistakes that he made, plans to launch a charismatic gesture of mutuality and softness.

72771_152889_2121.jpg&key=2cb61ff1bbdd7e

Jo Hyunmi said, "It was a new experience and my heart was thrilled. Kim So-yeon, who was filmed together, was really pretty, and I thought that it was really cool to make a work because I saw a lot of people moving in a single direction to shoot a scene. "

Spoiler

A new version of the poster

The most beautiful girl in the world 'Kim Hae-sook X3 sisters, full of joy

73051_153333_1441.jpg

In the photo that was released before the first broadcast on the 23rd, four actors were holding the message of inviting 'my daughter, the most beautiful girl in the world' , inviting Kim Hae-sook (Park Seonja), Yu Seon (Kang Mi Seon), Kim So Yeon (Kang Mi ri), Kim Ha Kyung (Kang Mi Hye).

Kim Hae-sook said Park Sun ja is a very realistic person who is not only symbolic or beautified, but also a mother and a daughter.

Yoo Seon, who plays the big daughter Kang Mi-seon, who draws between her mother and her deep love, said, "My Prettiest Daughter int he World" is a healing drama with laughter and impression. "It will be even more fun if you focus on warm maternal love, the relationship between three daughters full of personality, and the story going on between your family and your family."

Kim So-yeon, who plays the second daughter  said, "I was born in a house with three daughters. I want to show the realistic naturalness of sharing with my sisters. I would like to show Real Sisters Chemie, which I could not played before, through this drama " Finally, Kim Hae-kyung, the new actor in charge of the youngest actor Kang Mi-hye, said, "I am glad to be able to work with the seniors who I admired. I will work hard in the attitude of learning and learning. "

73051_153334_1452.jpg

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=73051#09Pr

Tomorrow is the premiere! I don`t know if I will be able to watch live but I can`t wait to watch the first episode.

Today is finally D-DAY!
Kim So yeon`s message

In the still-cut genre, Kim So-yeon shows off her beautiful figure by looking at the camera with a pamphlet containing a poster of 'My daughter, the most beautiful girl in the world' in the drama. Expectations are rising for Kim So-yeon, who is going to fascinate the audience's theater over the weekend.

Family picture from Mother of Mine

Stills

201903231337250710_1.jpg

Through the preview video released by the production crew on the 10th, the fateful meeting of Kang Mi-ri (Kim So-yeon) and Han Tae-ju (Hong Jong Hyun) was drawn attention.

Han Tae-tae, who joined the company as a chief, received a warning from the company person, "You must be careful not to be conspicuous." However, he made an intense encounter with a mistake that spilled coffee on Kangmyeri.

Han Tae-ju and Kang-mi-ri, who started to meet with fame, have to continue their company life as new employe and manager.

What is going on? Mi Ri will ask Tae Joo to give her his shirt? Make it so, show! It will be hilarious.

I saw a little Soyeon in the Hong Jong Hyun`s video from the poster shotoshoot. I hope they will release the who segment soon.

I can imagine Mi Ri `s annoyance with this young man. She sees him very outspoken, over confident for a new employee. She can`t ignore him. He is making her blood boil?

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo1_540.png

She looks good with glasses. The last time I saw her wearing glasses was in Autumn Shower.

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo4_540.png

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo6_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo5_540.png

Spoiler

Is that in the background Lee Sang Woo?

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo9_r1_1280.png

I will like if they will incorporate the cameo in the story. Maybe Mi ri will arranged her sister and his colleague to a blind date.

Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon’s New Drama “Mother Of Mine” Premieres To Impressive Ratings

by E. Cha
d321126127ad48aea709265905ab7dec.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Mother of Mine” is off to a strong start!

According to Nielsen Korea, “Mother of Mine” is already on the rise—the March 23 premiere of the drama achieved impressive viewership ratings, scoring an average of 22.6 percent during its first half and 26.6 percent during its second.

However, the drama’s second broadcast on March 24 managed to perform even better, scoring average viewership ratings of 24.0 percent and 28.2 percent during its two parts.

I hope Korean audience will continue to watch this drama.

BTS pictures from the poster shooting

Spoiler

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18562018&memberNo=2127174&vType=VERTICAL

Mother of Mine`s Mi Ri and Tae Joo

201903311385741523_1.jpg

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201903311385741523

I like how their relationship is building. About work... she is right and he is right too. So far I like how the writer wrote their little confrontation in the office

OMG, he really left her speachless when he caught him taking the coffee break. If, so far, Tae Joo was "talking back" or "criticised" his boss without intent, this time he was intentional mischievous. 

I loved this scene...

Mi Ri: What are you doing here?

Tae Joo: I came up to have some coffee

Mi Ri (sarcastic): The world has become so much better Don`t you think so? A new recruit can leave the office to take some coffee whatever he wants, he can rest his mind, and get some fresh air and look up the sky like this....Right? what do you have anything to say?

Yes he does... he did not let his boss take the last word.   He was talking that work is about efficiency, that workers need some time off to improve their creativity and the final blow...

Tae Joo: Is not that I was going home or take personal phone calls and ...I am worry about you...

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

You did that to Mi Ri, such a proud woman and your boss! Tae Joo shi... you wrote your sentence. Those little catty thigs Mi ri is doing (takes the last cofee sachet, shuts the elevator doors in front of you) is nothing. You can take that like a man. In the navy was much worst. 

But despite this liitle war between them, I like how he acknowledged that his raport should be much better and he was willing to learn from Mi Ri, who has a better experience than him.

In the next episode, it is Mi ri who will  be criticized by Jeon In sook. Mi Ri is a perfectionist and she rarely make mistakes but to aknowledged a mistake in front of In Sook is another blow for her.

Just like Tae Joo was caught Mi Ri`s eyes,  Mi Ri just caught In Sook`s attention. She realised that Mi ri is very  nervous without a proper reason in front of her, she sensed an ostility and she is wondering why. 

Let see the next episode.

source

Some of J Wide company actors  appeared on J-Wifi magazine in March.  I wanted to see Soyeon in a magazine and it was good that I saw her even  in their page along with other colleagues.

I really wish a magazine will offer Soyeon another pictorial deal. When I see so many actors in new pictorials (some of them had multiple pictorials this year) I wish to see Soyeon in one as well.

An article about Sun ja and her daughters

I find the any well written and I agree with its analysis of the major characters.

About Soyeon`s character

3. Kim So Yeon's second sister - Beautiful, talented but also has to exchange many things

fullsizephoto1042019-1553877508588109628
Unlike her eldest sister who is still in trouble, Kang Mi Ri (Kim So Yeon) is typical of modern women who are both beautiful, talented, capable of leading and personality, confident in themselves. Kang Mi Ri is the head of a large corporation, both good at making money and caring about her mother and family, who can look at it as a perfect woman and very difficult to pursue.

But no success is not a trade-off. Kang Mi Ri succeeded, but in order to succeed, she forced herself to be mature and tough by building herself into a tough and even spiteful female image to her subordinates to ensure her work and post-performance. It is very much hated by many people. Mi Ri also did not think about love, did not share her heart and feelings with others, tried to appear absolutely strong and then sadly alone sometimes.

The more ambitious, the greater the pressure. Kang Mi Ri is the type of women who care about career and want to prove their own value, talent with high knowledge and not interested in love. This is probably the model that many young people are currently aiming for: independent, dynamic, bravery. But to achieve those things in a society like Korea, like Kang Mi Ri, you must be willing to change and trade many things, including your simple joy.

(Google translation)

source

Actress Choi Myung Gil sent a coffee truck to the drama team

On 4/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, bananacad said:

The picture with Soyoen in a high pony tail. She really like like Jennifer Lopez there. Her face structure can be quite European which is really pretty. 

I like when they came up with new concept for Soyeon in these pictorials. How I wish she will do another pictorial this year! The year is not over yet.

• Like 1

Stills from today episode of Mother of Mine.

I commented in the drama`s thread about Mi Ri.

Mi Ri is a career woman and very good of her job. She is the only woman as a General Manager in the Hansung Apparel and even her subordonates expect (its their wish ) to be promoted. I am sure she deserves it plenty. The question is how much she can break the glass ceilling.

I don`t know if we`ll see the plot where Mi Ri and Tae Joo will compete for the same job. It will be interesting to see before our eyes the reality of this situation. Mi ri has more experience, is highly educated and proved herself that she is professional, very effective , she is able to do much more. I am sure that In sook and Tae Joo were right that Mi Ri took work from other departement and that Marketing Departement should concentrate on doing its job but they don`t "see" Mi ri`s perspective. No, they undertood her alright.  She is showing leadership skills. She has expended her "wings".  Not forget that Hansung Apparel did not had an appointed President  for a long time after the death of the Han Sung Soo. It was in the news from the first episode when we find out that In Sook was promoted from another company (Hansung Planning) to Hansung Apparel. I am sure the company needs some improvements, a united vision. In Sook is doing her job.  But could Mi ri be promoted? She climbed the organization as the first General Manager  on her own, but her as a woman and without family connection could she break the glass ceilling? That`s the question.

It was sad to hear, in the preview,  that she said that no matter how hard she tries at work to she feels that it is hopeless and that she should concentrate on her neice. Yes, she should concentrate on her private life, she should spend more time with her family, she should take time to enjoy life, to fall in love because her work took so much on her life already but it is still sad that after so many sacrifices that she made in her personal life, she feels that her professional life is being braked/is slowing down. 

I hope I will see this situation be adressed in the drama. I like so much that Soyeon has the role of Mi Ri, a highly educated and capable woman and that the story has potential to show the problems of career woman in the man`s world. Beside the story about finding love and about her relationship with her biological mother and her adopted mother. Looking forward to the new episodes this week.

• Like 2