Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Kim So Yeon  and Hong Jong Hyun will appear in JTBC variety show "Let`s Eat Dinner Together" someday in May.

I watched a little the JTBC variety show "Let`s Eat Dinner Together" . I am not a fan of variety shows (except for The Masked singer) and I don`t think I like the concept. They have to ring at random houses and asked them to invite them for dinner. Knowing Soyeon, I think it will be so stressful for her. Well, I will watch no matter what. 

On a good side, imagine some people who are watching "Mother of Mine" having to dinner Mi Ri and Tae Joo.

• Like 2

Kim So Yeon Shows Off Diverse Charms Through Contrasting Makeup Looks On “Mother Of Mine”

8d8002edfa7c4db6b188881f1e780381.jpeg?s=
by M. Dang

Kim So Yeon has been gaining attention for the different makeup looks she pulls off in “Mother of Mine“!

In the KBS 2TV drama, Kim So Yeon plays the role of Kang Mi Ri, and the multifaceted charms of her character are highlighted by her makeup. On one hand, she is a charistmatic careerwoman with cool-headed judgement, and this is reflected through strong colors that give off a professional vibe.

Kim-So-Yeon-1.jpg

On the other hand, when she is with her boyfriend Han Tae Joo (played by Hong Jong Hyun), her makeup is done with colors that evoke a loving feeling, presenting a completely opposite image from when she is in the office. The detail of makeup that changes based on the scenario adds another layer of depth to Kim So Yeon’s character.

Kim-So-Yeon-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325532wpp/kim-so-yeon-shows-off-diverse-charms-through-contrasting-makeup-looks-on-mother-of-mine

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

“Mother Of Mine” Achieves Highest Ratings Yet As Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon Take Their Relationship To The Next Level

6e9e4a86f650409da2470df1a188cffa.jpeg?s=

On May 19, the hit weekend drama broke its own personal record once again as its viewership ratings soared to a new all-time high. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Mother of Mine” scored average nationwide ratings of 27.4 percent during its first half and 33.1 percent during its second.

Spoiler

On the latest episode of the drama, Han Tae Joo (played by Hong Jong Hyun) and Kang Mi Ri (played by Kim So Yeon) took their romance to the next level, with Han Tae Joo declaring that he wanted to remain by Kang Mi Ri’s side forever and gifting her with a couples’ ring. When Kang Mi Ri pointed out that they wouldn’t be able to wear their matching rings at work, Han Tae Joo revealed that he was already wearing his own ring as a pendant hidden inside his shirt, so that she would be able to safely wear her ring in public.

At the very end of the episode, Kang Mi Ri finally exploded and stood up to her birth mother Jeon In Sook (played by Choi Myung Gil), who had been actively opposing her relationship with Han Tae Joo. Firmly rejecting Jeon In Sook’s proposal that she leave the country and study abroad, Kang Mi Ri tearfully threatened her, “Don’t you dare fire me. If you do, I’ll reveal everything. [I’ll reveal] that I’m your daughter.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325763wpp/mother-of-mine-achieves-highest-ratings-yet-as-hong-jong-hyun-and-kim-so-yeon-take-their-relationship-to-the-next-level

Fan made posters

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon and Ju Hyun Mi will appear in a scene of Mother of Mine drama again.

95692747.2.jpg

Kang Mi Ri (Kim So yeon) will reunite with the great representative  of the main customer,Wang Wei (Ju Hyun Mi ).

In the first episode, Kang Miri (Kim So-yeon) had met with Wang Wei (Zhu Hyunmi) in order to fix a mistakes. Wang Wei, who has noticed Kang Miri's ability to cope with the crisis quickly and his outstanding job ability, showed his favorable attitude by saying, "Young women are very busy."

In the meantime, Wang Wei, who came back to Hansung Apparel, and Kang Mi-ri, who welcomes with a bright smile, catches her eyes. The elegant and imposing appearance of Kang Mi-ri, who is in charge of many of the executives, shows her faculty and confidence. In addition, the cheerful appearance makes the two people feel a much thicker bond than ever before.

The appearance of Wang Wei is a new turning point for Kang Mi-ri's career.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190525/95692748/2

Soyeon in variety show  Lets dinner together

Spoiler

Kim So-yeon, "Thank you" to her husband Lee Sang-woo .. Shy video letter

article.jpg

Kim So-yeon appeared as a guest on the JTBC entertainment program Let`s Hve dinner togehter, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, and received attention as he climbed up to the real-time search word of major portal sites.

Kim So-yeon referred to her fellow actor, Lee Sang-woo. At the end of the broadcast, I received a request for a video letter saying, "Thank you all," and shyly said.

Kim So-yeon said, "Thank you for always smiling at me when I whine," she said. "I am thankful for eating all the dishes that are not excellent."

Kim So - yeon said, "Sang Woo Oppa is resting now, I am busy because I work, but thank you for doing well at home so I do not worry about myself.

http://news1.kr/articles/?3633698

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

• Like 1

Hong Jong Hyun Talks About Wanting To Find Love And Get Married

by E. Cha

On the latest episode of “Let’s Eat Dinner Together,” Hong Jong Hyun revealed that he was envious of his married co-star Kim So Yeon!

The two actors, who are currently starring in the hit KBS drama “Mother of Mine” together, appeared as guests on the May 29 broadcast of the JTBC variety show. During the episode, hosts Lee Kyung Kyu and Kang Ho Dong asked Kim So Yeon about her husband Lee Sang Woo, whom she began dating while they were filming the drama “Happy Home” together.

When asked how long they had dated before getting married, Kim So Yeon replied, “About a year.” Kang Ho Dong went on to ask, “Didn’t you meet while filming a drama? You started dating while you were still filming the drama, right?” Kim So Yeon confirmed, “Yes, it was just when the drama was about to end.”

Kang Ho Dong asked, “And the staff had no idea?” Kim So Yeon replied with a laugh, “Yes, but they told us later that they all thought we’d end up dating. Even though we hadn’t known.”

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-Hong-Jong-Hyun-Lee-Kyung-Kyu

Lee Kyung Kyu asked whether it was common for co-stars to begin dating on set, and Kim So Yeon shyly responded, “I also thought that kind of thing wouldn’t happen, but it did.”

Suddenly, Hong Jong Hyun interjected hopefully, “Me too, one day…”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328486wpp/hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-wanting-to-find-love-and-get-married

• Like 1