Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

BTS stills

Actress Kim So Yeon shows warm-temper/hot-cool moment properly.

1VGGYY5ILC_1.jpg

Kim So Yeon is the second daughter of Park Sun-ja (Kim Hae-sook) in KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'My Beautifulest Daughter in the World' .

In the play, Kang Mi ri is a daughter who is full of affection in front of her mother, but in the company has a strict character that does not accept a mistake.

Kim So-yeon said, "From the first time I read synopsis, Kang Mi-Ri attracted me. I was attracted to the conflicting aspect of the company and the house, but I thought the character was realistic as I read the script, "she said.

"People do look different depending on their opponent and situation. I also have a different view of work and home. So I think it is a realistic daily life without difficulty, and I'm having fun with it. "

She also said, "Because of the nature of the weekend drama, I have been learning a lot in the process of being together with my seniors and juniors. Especially, thanks to the cheerful and caring director, Kim Jong-kwang, the atmosphere is the best, "said Kim So Yeon.

She plans to show the character in his three-dimensional manner with his own unique charm. Her charisma has attracted a lot of attention .

Kim So-yeon, who is transformed into an Alpha Girl, can be seen in KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'My Beautiful Daughter in the World', which will be broadcast on Saturday, March 23, at 7:55 pm

http://sports.donga.com/list/3/02/20190305/94391159/1

'My most beautiful daughter in the world' Yu Seon, Kim So Yeon, Kim Hae Kyung

201903090932773398_5c830d687740e.jpg

Kim So Yeon plays the second daughter, Kang Miri, is an Alpha Girl who has earned her high academic, high-spec, and high income earned from her efforts. For her mother who has been suffering for her whole life, she is not lacking as a charming daughter at home, but in the company she turns into a cold and rational character, with a contradictory charm.

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111095965

I am waiting for new stills and poster and a new teaser for this drama. I am currious to see if the writer give Soyeon a good character/ script. I hope the warm- cold duality at home and work blend well in the drama.

There are two weeks before the premiere. I know that I will see her onscreen for 6-7 months (and that it is great) but somehow I still wish I heard her name in new projects (weekday dramas). My mind and my heart still haven`t reconciled with her doing a family drama yet. Let the drama start and all my worries vanish! ;)

A new teaser.

https://tv.naver.com/v/5627966

I don`t know why Mi Hye is so angry at Mi Ri. She looks at her like she wants to kill her. Mi Hye was crying at the Columbarium when Kim Woo Jim saw her. Maybe their father is dead or someone she loved.  Kim Woo Jin was there to pay respects to his late father.

As I predicted, Mi Hye and Woo Jin will make a really nice couple. But what happened with that sweet big guy who protected her in the rain? I hope he is all right.

It seams that Mi Ri will be hated in this drama, at least at first. It is interesting. Soyeon has sexy lips but that purple lipstic was so violent that I could not see anything other than her lips. I hope that coffee was not very hot. She could kill her new employee.

I am interested so far. I wish there are subtitles.

Sharing the subtitles provided by stroppsye

Man: Oh, Mi Hye, I can’t see.
Park Sun Ja: That’s why it would have been so nice if you had gotten married already!
Woman: About Author Kang Mi Hye, there are stories that she’s died even. That’s why there hasn’t been a new novel in all this time.
Kang Mi Hye: (crying) No matter what I do, it doesn’t work out and it doesn’t work out. So, what can I do?
Kang Mi Hye: I also want to succeed like unnie no matter what, but let it go, will you?
Kang Mi Ri: His name is Han Tae Joo. What is he like?
Man: This is the new employee.
Man: You have to be careful that you absolutely don’t catch Kang Mi Ri’s attention.
Kang Mi Ri: Hey, Han Tae Joo.
Han Tae Joo: Yes, Vice President?
Han Tae Joo: Wait a minute!
Kang Mi Ri: Why are you following me? Did you have something else to say to me?
Han Tae Joo: Do you dislike me?

As I`ve sensed it already, the teaser doesn`t say much but at least I know now that she is not blaming her for something she has done.

From the teaser, the storyline of the youngest daughter is compelling. She was succesful but disappeared from the spotlight. She had a boyfriend who cared for her. We saw him becoming  succesful and her in a crissis. She struggles right now and there is an extra  pressure for her.  In contrast, her older sister is succesful but that came with a price. She got there from her own merit, but I don`t think she has many friends and I believe her personal life is a mess. I can see it already. Work, work work. She will have a personal crissis in her life soon (finding that she was adopted).

The first daughter storyline is how she is juggling her work and her personal life.

I am pleased with what I see so far, what I think the storyline is going. This drama is promising. Two weeks until the premiere! I am ready.

I find this part funny:

Man (Park Dae Ri played by Cho Young Hun ):  You have to be careful that you absolutely don’t catch Kang Mi Ri’s attention.

Next...

he accidentally collides with her, shedding all the coffee on her blouse. He did not catch her attention at all.

22858_1.jpg

Kang Mi Ri has something in common with Shin Joo-Yeon from I Need Romance 3. She was also a team manager and she was tough and cold with her members of her team, even when they were her friends also. I hope Mi Ri has at least one ally at work. She was also in a romance with a younger man. 

Soyeon sent a coffee truck for the cast and crew of KBS drama My Prettiest Daughter in the World

The truck staff said So-Yeon said hello to them with bright smile, thanked them for preparing the food very well. She is also beautiful and nice.
Top banner, ‘Everyone of 세젤에 team, it’s Mi-Ri’s treat. Eat deliciously and fighting please.’
Stand banner, ‘Every actor/actress and staff, eat deliciously then get strength today!! -Kim So-Yeon’
Cup sticker, ‘세젤에 crew fighting!! -Kim So-Yeon’

All For You Spring 2019

Soyeon with the script

Posters

My daughter is the most beautiful in the world' is only happy to see the three posters to reveal the expectation of the first broadcast.

2019031501001139500081553.jpg

First of all, the family is preparing for a party in a cozy background. The women who are welcomed with warm laughter by men who seem to have come with wine and bouquet and gifts seem to be more than happy to see the interesting stories they are drawn to even when looking at the posters.

The pajama party concept poster of Kim Dae Sook (Park Seonja), Yu Seon (Kang Mi Sun), Kim So Yeon (Kang Mi Lee) and Kim Hae Kyung (Kang Mi Hye) The delight of the four people who are enjoying the moment without worrying about the petal fly is concentrating on the real mother and child Kimi.

The poster with the unusual combination of mother and daughter, Kim Hae-sook, Kim So-yeon, Choi Myung-gil (Jeon In-sook) and Hong Jong-hyun (Han Tae-ju) is also causing curiosity for prospective viewers. What is the story of your character and what is going to be linked to the future is wondering.

An official said, "The posters were filmed in a cheerful atmosphere as the whole family gathered on a holiday season." "The sum of twelve actors who are more like real family members demonstrate synergies of the past. I hope you can expect Chemie. "

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201903150100113950008155&ServiceDate=20190315&f_url=Fire#_enliple

Spoiler

71984_151694_153.jpg

71984_151695_1514.jpg

The first meeting between Joon In Sook (Choi Myung-gil) and Kang Mi Ri (Kim So-yeon) was released.
Choi Myeong-gil plays the giant/ Vice President Jeon In-sook and Kim So-yeon plays the director of the company's marketing strategy departement at KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'My Beautifulest Daughter in the World' (Screenplay / Directing Kim Jong-chang) We are going to launch an exciting antagonism.
The production team of "Sejian Ye" is the first meeting of two people who are strangely entwined. Not only the stories of four sisters of Sejian, but also the excitement of Jeon In-sook and Kang Mi-ri's nervousness will be considerable. " 23rd broadcast at 7:55 pm.

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=71984#09Pr

Character introduction

1552889441330_184650.jpgKang Mi ri played by Kim so yeon

An alpha girl who has worked hard to be with high education, high specifications and high income.
She feels sorry for her mother who has been struggling all her life.
She lives a life to show others how a woman could succeed with her own strength and ability.

Another translation

She is the second daughter of Park Seonja. She is a highly educated and qualified alpha woman who enjoys a large income. She feels bad about her mother, who suffered many hardships throughout her entire life. She strives hard to show someone how a woman can become successful with her own strength and skills. (KBS World)

I hope they will keep Mi Ri a strong woman till the end of the drama. No matter the hardship, she will fight for her rights.

Lee Sang Woo will be in a special guest in KBS My Prettiest Daughter In The World to support writer (same writer as Goddess of Marriage) and his wife, Kim So Yeon. 

Google translation by Cestboncestbon
Kim So-yeon said, "Lee Sang-woo was deeply involved with the director of Kim Jong-kwon, who had always been acquainted with her, and Choon-sun, who had worked with the drama" The Goddess of Marriage. " I was really thankful for the practice that I have done for the first time. " So, for the support shooting of 'Sejyeol', I wonder if you will be surprised by the appearance of Lee Sang Woo, which is to boost the expectation of the first broadcast.

On the day of filming, Kim So - yeon said that he showed infinite affection for her husband and drama in search of the scene to cheer Lee Sang Woo, even though it was not time for filming. (How sweet! ) I am glad they took a picture. 

He had a scene with Kim ha Kyung who plays the younger sister of Soyeon in the drama. I wish they would have a scene too.

Video from the press conference

Spoiler

Soyeon thanking her fans for the rice wreath

Spoiler

BTS Soyeon with an anchor/ reporter who will make a cameo in the drama

The long preview

Kang Mi ri and Han Tae Joo. So far I like them together.  The teaser is hilarious, especially when she is recognizing him in the store. So, they like the same coffee brand/ product. She is fast. She has good reflexes. :lol:

But... from the teaser it seams that Mi Ri knows that Jeon In sook is her mother. She is too emotional to not know. Interesting. I can`t wait to watch the drama.

Soyeon at the press conference

https://www.vlive.tv/video/119173

Choi Myung-gil praised Kim So-yeon and Hong Jonghyun.

601526_400203_253.jpg&key=7c884c0052d7f2

In the play Choi Myung-gil is a big business representative, Jeon In-Sook, and is in close contact with Kim So-yeon and Hong Jong-hyun. When asked about the relationship with the two people, Choi Myung-gil said, "Both juniors have tried to breathe first."

I think Kim So - yun and Hong Jong - hyun 's chemi will fit well with me. It is wonderful, loving, hard work, and modest junior. "

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=601526

2019031980149_3.jpg&key=a95e037be3d93616

In the play Kim So Yeon is a member of 'HS Group' and is associated with Choi Myung Gil and Hong Jong Hyun. First, Choi Myung-gil plays Jun In-sook, the company representative of Mirae. I look at Miri, the only woman in the company, but she has a bad attitude to make thorns. In this way, Kim 's relationship with Kim So - yeon is called "a frantic relationship", but it is really warm. In particular, Choi Myung-gil, who recently collected pictures with Kim So-yeon and Hong Jonghyun, compiled a topic and said, "I met Kim So-yeon a few times and it was my first time with Hong Jong-hyun. It is really good, "he said," I think he and Chemie are right. They are wonderful, loving and humble juniors. "

2019031980149_1.jpg

2019031980149_0.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18413400&memberNo=10005291&vType=VERTICAL

Kim So yeon answered questions about her husband Lee Sang Woo`s  cameo appearance in the drama, ‘Lee Sang-woo is familiar with director Kim Jong-chang and worked for two dramas with the writer Jo Jung-sun before, so he readily accepted the cameo call. He practiced hard at home though busy in other drama recently. He even was concerned about whether he should wear glasses. I’m thankful.’

So-yeon, ‘I asked him if he will be jealous of Hong Jong Hyun this morning and he answered he definitely will not be and totally understand me. So I think I should make him jealous.’ Then, Hong and her both said, ‘We should work hard.’

(tr. Keonlanc)

Fashion

Soyeon wore a black Max Mara dress and gold earrings by Allin ,

Spoiler

Instagram update, pictures from the press conference

'Mother of Mine' Press Conference: A Heartwarming Drama

Kim Haesuk, Kim So Yeon, Hong Jong Hyun, Yoo Sun, Choi Myung Gil, Ki Taeyoung, and Kim Hagyeong attended the press conference for upcoming weekend drama 'Mother of Mine'.

15530586870000377357_003_201903191554034

Kim So Yeon will play the second daughter Gang Miri. She is highly educated and enjoys a high income. She is a cutie pie to her mother, but she is a coldblooded boss at work. Her life will be intertwined with her smart and good-looking junior Han Taeju (Hong Jong Hyun).

About her partner Hong Jong Hyun, So Yeon said, "He is polite and comes up with a lot of ideas on site, so I am learning from him. My friends are jealous of my working environment. Since I've met a good partner, I will make a good chemistry with him."

The actress teased her romance with Hong Jong Hyun and said, "My husband, Lee Sang Woo, said he would never get jealous, but I will make him feel jealous."

The director of the drama said, "Liver (transplant) will not appear in our drama", referring to 'Liver or Die'. He said, "It will share warmness with the marginalized people of the world."

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=18943&sec=behind