Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

1 hour ago, larus said:

The owners of wedding dress shops are wondering what dress Soyeon will chose. I am sure she already knows what she will wear in June 9.

One of them uploaded a pictures writing.... "Actress Kim Soon-yeon will wear a dress soon
I also wonder if this dress is too cute... Hoho"

Mm ........I don' t think it is appropriate that the shop should disclose and show her dress before she wear it on her big day unless they sponsored it but still .......I don't like any of the 3 gowns shown. I still prefer the one she wore In Happy Home below where  Hae Ryung went with Ji Gun to the shop to try out wedding attire when his ex Father in law called. She was beautiful in it and it show off her figure and bosom.

Wow....9 June is not far away.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, charray said:

Mm ........I don' t think it is appropriate that the shop should disclose and show her dress before she wear it on her big day unless they sponsored

But I don`t think it is the dress she will wear. From what I understand, it is the shop who is advertising their product. Maybe they hope someone will be interested in their gown or maybe hoping that Sopyeon will visit their shop.  It is hard to believe that they disclose a client`s choice before the wedding. 

Either way, I am sure Soyeon will look gorgeous. I like the first dress, I think it is her style but we`ll see what she chose. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

The picture did not disappoint us, i think KSY has chosen some gown from the shop .....all of them are lovely 

Yes.... And I don`t see the  Burberry dress.:lol: I think they tried different concepts and decided which dress they will show in pictorial. She looks great. I love the picture with the hats so much. :heart:

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.jpg

We can see the dress I was talking in my last post in the pictorial and Soyeon looks gorgeous in that dress. Now we can explain why the owner of the shop posted the picture. 

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo3_r1_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo4_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo6_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

2017051910145239163_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017051910145239163

On the 19th, Kim so-yeon's agency Namooactors revealed a picture of the pre-married couple Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo with Marie Claire.

Kim So-yeon in a public photo revealed a pure charm wearing a mermaid dress. Kim So-yeon, who has earned the nickname of "Dre-so-Yeon" (dress + Kim So-yeon), excelled at dresses in public ceremonies such as awards ceremony.

Prior to Kim So-yeon, Jeon Ji-hyun at the wedding press conference in 2012, fashionably dressed in a similar-designed mermaid line dress. When Kim Soo-yeon stretched his head and emphasized the feminine beauty, Ji Hyun expressed his youthful up-style charm. Both of them were attracted by their beautiful dress. (Google translate)

I want to say something. I like the pictorial but I wish there is a picture with Vienna in the background. Maybe the weather did not make things go as planed but from the pictures, we can`t say they were in Vienna. :wink: It was just a minor thing. Once again, our Soyeon looked awesome in the pictorial. Another wish...I wish Marie Claire would have put them on the cover. InStyle did that with Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun and I thought it was a right thing to do. And I want an interview so I hope there is one  when they will release the magazine .  Am I greedy? :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

Hide contents

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq6kvkZz3t1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

I love all the pictures posted out there, but among all those, i like the above 3 pictures.....the last one with the full set of accessories looked very nice on soyeon....of course there are more to come....let's see, i would like to see some very intimate pictures from them :tongue:, just like what Soyeon took with Kwak Siyang on one of the magazine during WGM show....I really hope to see one....i guess most of their fans wish to see too ....we are not greedy....:w00t::lol::blush:

PS : This couple : Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun are compatible too.

• Like 2

May 19, 2017

Kim So-yeon wedding

Kim So-yeon wedding

Actress Kim So-yeon (L) is seen in this wedding photo released by the fashion magazine Marie Claire on May 19, 2017. Kim will marry actor Lee Sang-woo (R) in June. (Yonhap) (END)

Wedding photo book on Lee Sang-woo, Kim So-yeon

Wedding photo book on Lee Sang-woo, Kim So-yeon

This photo, released by local magazine Marie Claire on May 19, 2017, is part of a photo book published by the magazine, and shows actor Lee Sang-woo and actress Kim So-yeon, who will tie the knot in June. (Yonhap) (END)

9 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I love all the pictures posted out there, but among all those, i like the above 3 pictures.....the last one with the full set of accessories looked very nice on soyeon....of course there are more to come....let's see, i would like to see some very intimate pictures from them :tongue:

You think it will be more picture to come? I wish. They have so many pictures but only a few will be available for the public. I wish Marie Claire will release aditional photos for us. We know that it is hard to choose from so many pictures but we want to see them all. :lol: 

Marie Claire put another actress on the cover. I am a little disappointed especially since I did not see any interviews either. :(

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/05/celebrity/6월호-프리뷰-love-fully/

PS> I think it is just a preview. The title of the pictorial is "Love Fully".  I want the interview. 

• Like 1

They look gorgeous, I am so excited for this pictorial. Hope we get more pictures of them together. Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo have been trending since yesterday on Naver hot search. I guess everyone is thirsty for them. :wub:

• Like 1

Fiancées Kim So Yeon And Lee Sang Woo Are Definition Of Elegance In Wedding-Inspired Pictorial

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

For Marie Claire’s June issue, former co-stars and real-life couple Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo participated in a wedding-themed pictorial that hit extremely close to home, as they are engaged!

With it being chilly and raining on the day of the shoot, the couple reportedly took care of each other and kept each other warm throughout the day, and touched the hearts of onlookers.

The staff also reported how mesmerized they were when they saw Kim So Yeon in a simple yet elegant beaded chiffon wedding dress, with simple jewelry from Chaumet to accentuate her overall look.

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Hyun met on the set of MBC’s “Happy Home,” and went public with their relationship last September. Just a couple months ago in March, they announced that they would be getting married. They will be tying the knot on June 9, and have chosen to hold a private ceremony with only family and close friends in attendance.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/19/fiancees-kim-yeon-lee-sang-woo-definition-elegance-wedding-inspired-pictorial/

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon reveal romantic photos from their wedding photo shoot

By yckim124   6 hours ago   23,712   1,619   3

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo engaged in a wedding photo shoot with 'Marie Claire'.The celebrity couple flew over to Austria for the beautiful pictorial. Posing in an elegant wedding dress and tuxedo, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo overflow with loveliness. They also took on a casual concept in more relaxed outfits. 
  • Like 1

Another picture from the pictorial was released.

They looks so beautiful together.  I wish we`ll have more pictures available. keep them coming. :wink:

I love what someone commented at this picture. I think he/ she is a photograph and maybe it was one of the team member who went to Vienna for this photoshoot. " “Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.”

18664210_1770568039626584_61754948471161

I would say that the models had a contribution to this piece of art. A positive and lovely vibe in a single frame.   :)

Credit DC

source

Spoiler

tumblr_oq7fwwYK2q1sdd1ivo2_r1_500.jpg

• Like 3

May 22, 2017

Kim So-yeon, Lee Sang-woo to Walk Down the Aisle Early Next Month

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Star couple Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo unveiled their pre-wedding photos ahead of their official wedding ceremony set for early next month.

Taken at Schönbrunn Palace and other locations in Vienna, Austria by fashion magazine Marie Claire, the photos show the pair looking happy and affectionate.

2017052201218_0.jpg

They said they enjoyed the shoot despite unexpected bad weather.

Kim and Lee have been dating since they appeared in a TV series together last year. They will walk down the aisle on June 9.

Their photos will be available in the June edition of the magazine.

2017052201218_1.jpg

Spoiler

2017052201218_2.jpg

Spoiler

2017052201218_3.jpg

• Like 2

Fashion

Chaumet Insolence Collection Earring / Ring

Product: Rinceaux Diadem -Platinum white gold material with elegant curves, with 435 brilliant-cut diamonds and 9 face-cut diamonds

• Like 2

I read how it was Sang Woo`s proposal. I found out that in Korea it is possible for the wedding proposal to came after the couple has decided to get married. :) I can`t wait to read the interview from Marie Claire Magazine.

So, Lee Sang Woo proposed one time when they were in Vienna and that was the second time. The first time was when they went to the Galaxy Expression galery in Seoul some time ago. I love the story. I like how everything was spontaneously. It was like a scene from a drama. I laughed when it was reveled that he could not keep the secret from a curious Soyeon.  :lol: Hope they will be happy forever. :heart:

*********\

SSo Fanpage translated the comment accompanying the picture from DC

Cr: Sso DC

[Eng & Viet] The photo poster said:
They're like a match made in heaven (fate)
Both parents are very good, they do not persists, and taking care of her too much. They always call her "So Yeon nie" (Little So Yeon ^^*)
So yeon posted a picture which she visit Galaxy Express 999 on her Instagram. They went together. Brother-in-law was preparing to propose that day. He planned everything already....But Sso kept asking questions, so the plan was revealed. Gave up, hahaha......So in Vienna, brother-in-law propose to her again, It is the photo on her instagram that Sso holding the bouquet of flowers smiling brightly! hahaha
SNL program is also due to brother-in-law actively encourages Sso, so she determined to participate in.

I read through the article with tears falling, very touched . From the content of the article I can feel Sso seems very happy and relax.
Brother-in-law is really gentle and warm.
Congratulations.
P/S: There are other photo, too, and the short skirt photo she looks very happy.

Trans by: Sso Fanpage

source

• Like 2

Scan Picture from Marie Claire Magazine.

tumblr_oq7fwwYK2q1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq7fwwYK2q1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq7fwwYK2q1sdd1ivo5_r1_500.png

Spoiler

I am glad there are other pictures available. I love the picture with the hat for two reasons. First... I love when she is wearing hats and two... it is the only picture where we see the urban place in the background. We don`t know it is Vienna from the picture but at least we know she was there. Glad the picture with the Blurberry dress is not a close up. They concentrated on the romantic feel and they look beautiful as a couple and fashion doesn`t matter, at least for me. Good to know that we have an interview. Let`s hope there is someone who will translate it.

• Like 1

I finally finished 2 awesome drama : tunnel and whisper. They were so good that you wouldn't want to miss any single scene once they released because of the twisted plot that had enticed me to sit tight and watch closely :D. The script writer that planned for the twisted plot for whisper drama was incredibly excellent :). However,  if I compared both drama,  I personally preferred tunnel to whisper. 

The current drama that I watch are :

1. Circle two connected world (mystery and sci-fi drama)....my favourite storyline - intense. it's similar to tom cruise movie : "minority report". Hehe.   Lee sang woo's "father" (who acted in happy home) will also act in this Sci fiction drama. Kekeke....

2. Duel (crone story - thriller drama)

I am impressed with OCN channel that keep airing good drama like voice,  tunnel and now duel. I am looking forward to this new drama air on 3rd June. 

3. Ruler master of the mask (I watched it because of the cute and young actors, this is quite exceptional for me but something different and interesting to watch the real vs fake prince....:D)

Since we do not have any kim soyeon drama to watch,  what drama do you girls watch now? 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2017 at 9:31 PM, lebeaucouple said:

I finally finished 2 awesome drama : tunnel and whisper. They were so good that you wouldn't want to miss any single scene once they released because of the twisted plot that had enticed me to sit tight and watch closely :D. The script writer that planned for the twisted plot for whisper drama was incredibly excellent :). However,  if I compared both drama,  I personally preferred tunnel to whisper. 

The current drama that I watch are :

1. Circle two connected world (mystery and sci-fi drama)....my favourite storyline - intense. it's similar to tom cruise movie : "minority report". Hehe.   Lee sang woo's "father" (who acted in happy home) will also act in this Sci fiction drama. Kekeke....

2. Duel (crone story - thriller drama)

I am impressed with OCN channel that keep airing good drama like voice,  tunnel and now duel. I am looking forward to this new drama air on 3rd June. 

3. Ruler master of the mask (I watched it because of the cute and young actors, this is quite exceptional for me but something different and interesting to watch the real vs fake prince....:D)

Since we do not have any kim soyeon drama to watch,  what drama do you girls watch now? 

I am only watching Man to Man and now I have fallen in love with Park Hae Jin after watching Man to Man. He is so adorable and cool in this drama.

He has a new drama lined up, 'Four Men', which is a romance mystery about a female detective who had lost her loved one and met his twins. I am wishing for our girl to be the female lead since there is no female lead yet and the story seems interesting and the female lead role is quite interesting. I think the female lead role is quite important to the success of the drama. 

My bias view is our girl has both the looks and acting chops to carry it off. But, I am not sure if our girl will work out as a couple well with Park Hae Jin seeing how Kim Min Jung had been bashed left right and center for being too ugly and old to be the female lead in Man to Man.  Timing wise, it will start filming in Oct which will fit in nicely for our girl. What do you think? 

What other dramas are there that do not have a female lead yet? I think the upcoming new legal drama, 'Falsify' from Nam Goong Min does not have a female lead yet. I hope she will return for at least 1 good drama after marriage before she goes on hiatus to start a family like Kim Tae Hee who is like having a honeymoon baby, already 15weeks  pregnant after her wedding in Jan this year.

• Like 1