Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Another picture

Marie Claire said "If you're planning a trip to Vienna, why do not you go to the Pandorff MacArthur Glen Designer Outlet? The actors ahead of the marriage # Kim So Yeon and Sang Woo have also found this place. Hot summer essential items Items from shopping for everything from Birkenstock sandals to Whistler kitchenware are endless places."

6 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

That video is so cute, that dress looks old, i dont really like it but So yeon looks so pretty either way. 

Exactly!

I had in mind another concept for the photoshoot but I am waiting to actually see the pictorial before jump from dissapointment.  It seems that they are at Schönbrunn, a former imperial summer residence so maybe they have in mind a vintage vibe for the picture (but they still could chose a better dress). Let see the results. Now I am really curious what Marie Claire has in mind for the concept of this pictorial.

• Like 1

Someone saw our couple in Vienna after they went to a restaurant.

The comment using Google translate:"There are two people going away ... Lee Sang-woo & Kim So-yeon! I saw an article about taking a wedding photo in Vienna. I could not ask for a photo. Congratulations on your wedding ~! I just greeted. I am envy all over the world. # Vienna # Lee Sang Woo Kim So Yeon # Congratulations on your wedding # I am envious of both of them "

• Like 1

So Yeon spoils us. Three new pictures in the same day. :D

Prepering for photoshoot.

We can see in one picture that they had dinner with all the people working for this pictorial.

Meet at Marie Claire Korea in the June issue

On the streets of Vienna.

Kim So-yeon, the new bride's perfect visual

1494573591-46.jpg

Kim So-yeon in the public photo is repairing make-up. In particular, Kim's eyes focused on visuals.

The netizens who saw this were responding to such things as "Congratulations on marriage", "ㅠㅠ too pretty", "Kim So-yeon",

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=264008

From her make up artist

So yeon is so pretty. I still dislike the wedding dress she is wearing. I think is the ugliest wedding dress I have ever seen and I used to think all the wedding dresses are beautiful (from the simpliest to most sophisticated). I don`t know why I have such a negative reaction toward this dress. :lol: I will prepare mentally for the June pictorial and I know that Soyeon will do magic and I will like the picture dispite my initial reaction. One thing is sure. The image of the dress is sticking in your head. :lol: Maybe that`s the intention of the pictorial. They are looking for artistic pictures and unusual dresses.:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

I still dislike the wedding dress she is wearing. I think is the ugliest wedding dress I have ever seen ......... I don`t know why I have such a negative reaction toward this dress. .....

You are not alone. I have the same opinions too. KSY did not look nice on this wedding dress, she looked pale, weak and like wearing a "white funeral dress" (sad to say that).....i think this could have due to the make up done and the hair do that covered the front two ends which made her look very pale....it's a contrast look for a bride-to-be...which supposed to be bright  and resilient . I am not sure about the traditional marriage customs wear in Vienna...i really hope she can have Victoria style with proper hair done up.... I am quite disappointed with the recent picture shown.....:anguished:

Also, I like LSW fashion style that he put on casually on the day he departed from the airport heading to Austria....while KSY fashion style was like attending a meeting with high heels on :lol:.....I prefer she wear a sunny look, casual day outfit that can match well with LSW.........:)

Like you said, we hope for the best on their wedding photo shot coming up, I don't mind something close to "Happy Home" style because they really look good and compatible on that show....:lol:

• Like 2

On 5/12/2017 at 6:32 PM, lebeaucouple said:

You are not alone. I have the same opinions too. KSY did not look nice on this wedding dress, she looked pale, weak and like wearing a "white funeral dress" (sad to say that).....i think this could have due to the make up done and the hair do that covered the front two ends which made her look very pale....it's a contrast look for a bride-to-be...which supposed to be bright  and resilient . I am not sure about the traditional marriage customs wear in Vienna...i really hope she can have Victoria style with proper hair done up.... I am quite disappointed with the recent picture shown.

I think she still looks nice in the picture but for a pictorial look I expected something different. I like to see beautiful dresses. But they are adorable sweet together. :)

tumblr_opkjqspSWT1sdd1ivo6_r1_1280.png

This is not a professional camera so the pictures will be totally different for the pictorial but I do worry about the concept. Maybe it is nothing but I did not think of that kind of  dress when I heard that she is doing a pictorial in Vienna.  Lee Sang Woo is wearing a casual suit...hope this is not his outfit as well. Even if the dress was a creation of a famous designer, I still don`t like the dress. What is that sleeve? It is too big, it looks oversized. And the hair... It is OK for a scene in Happy Home, where the characters improvise a ceremony. I just wonder why Marie Claire went to Vienna to have that look in the pictorial. I remember seeing the pictorial of Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Joo in their backyard and they look more glamurous. But simplicity has its own charm and I still think their cuteness with compensate with everything.  And I believe Marie Claire staff are professionals so they know what are they doing. Let`s wait a little longer.

Now... on a comical note.... Seing the dress for the first time I thought to myself... "Even Frankenstein bride had a better dress. What is this?":lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_m26sbmr02k1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

This is a similar shirt Is the same designer?

Spoiler

I hope to see more picture from their visit in Vienna. I miss them already.

• Like 2

Sang Woo`s agency release this picture on Instagram. That`s much, much better. I am optimist again about the pictorial.   :lol:

I was not really worried ,maybe  just a little dissapointed in that dress. :D

The two of them looks so good together. :heart:

• Like 2

I found the dress.  It is Burberry design from Burberry Fall Winter 2017/ 2018. Now I give it a rest. I`ve talked too much about it. :lol:

Spoiler

If the sleeve would have been shorter It would have been OK. 

burberry-spring-summer-17-12.jpg?itok=1r

a similar dress
hayett_burberry_ss1772c03094dbb170901271

After watching the whole show, I am at peace. It could have been worst.

burberry-details-fall-2017+mispapelicos-

source

@larus thanks for sharing the pictures, you are really good at finding the fashion dress to match, there was my 2nd time to give such a compliment. :)

In my opinion, i don't think KSY suitable to wear this type of dresses even though there are from Burberry design. Not all women are suitable to wear designer dresses especially the Asian women ...

There are few flaws that i look at it :

1. It is a straight-cut dress, it will be a challenge to some women

2. It is a loosen dress, there is no hourglass-shaped, or S shape to present the best body part of women.....(unless you put on a belt)

3. The sleeve is too long, it would be better if it have been shorter, or sleeveless

I understand most of the European dresses are like that, these are the reasons not ALL women suitable.

I always think that we should wear something that suits our style or can bring the best part of our body, example how to look your best with your eyes, hair and skin color ....

Soyeon is probably doing this for the June magazine and that may be she has no choice...

Anyway, i am looking forward to seeing this couple  with nice pictures coming up....:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

In my opinion, i don't think KSY suitable to wear this type of dresses even though there are from Burberry design. Not all women are suitable to wear designer dresses especially the Asian women ...

Soyeon is probably doing this for the June magazine and that may be she has no choice...

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I understand most of the European dresses are like that, these are the reasons not ALL women suitable.

What? I never see a woman wearing something like this and I am from Europe.  It is OK just for a fashion show. It is the first time I see a celebrity with an unusual wedding dress in a pictorial. She is not just a model this time. She was chosen to do this pictorial with her real partner, just as a prewedding pictorial. They should have gave her something suitable for the moment. I wonder what Soyeon thought when she saw the dress the first time. :lol:

Spoiler

A possible conversation...

SW: Honey, what are you wearing?:crazy:

SY: They made me do it. I told you what is my wedding dress preference? It`s a backless dress so You`ll see a totally different Soyeon  in June.

The real conversation:

SW: Soyeon ssi, you look absolutly beautiful.

SY: Even in this dress?  Don`t you see it?

SW: Anything you wear It suits you.:wub:

Conclusion: He is definitely in love.

We have a video from the airport in the way to Vienna.

• Like 1

@larus - haha it was so funny to make the couple's conversation....:w00t::lol:

Quote : I understand most of the European dresses are like that, these are the reasons not ALL women suitable. Unquote

The sentence that i made on above was referring to the European dresses that are often shown in "fashion show".....not refer to the daily event that you would see on the streets or in office.....kekeke.:w00t::lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

The sentence that i made on above was referring to the European dresses that are often shown in "fashion show".....not refer to the daily event that you would see on the streets or in office.....kekeke.:w00t::lol:

OK.I understand now. True. The fashion shows are quite a show... :lol: I understand why they made such shows. It is art and sometime art are not accesibile for common people like us. The show is one thing and  I think all the designs have different dresses in the stores. :)

I really like the simple dress Soyeon is wearing when she is at the window. We don`t see the dress compleatly but it is totally likeable. Soyeon has a dreamy look in that dress. 

• Like 3

Kim So yeon did an interview for a Japaneze Magazine about her role in Happy Home.

20170515e7.jpg

http://www.wowkorea.jp/section/interview/read/189993.htm

I wish both Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang woo`s interviews will be translated.  So Yeon said that a scene that was fun to shoot was the scene where Hyun ki (Lee Pil Mo`s character) proposed to Bong Hae Ryung in the past. Kim Young Chul,  Yun Da-hoon and Jang In Sub, wearing old clothes and some of them wearing wigs.  She said that when shooting the scene it was so funny that she could shoot pleasantly. She laughed even  when she saw the broadcast. She thought that she matched well with Lee Sang Woo and she choose the wedding scene as one of her favorites from those with him. In his interview, Lee Sang Woo chose the cherry blossom scene. It was hard to pick up only one cherry blossoms lightly and he got a few hair of Soyeon along the way.  :)

The translations from the Japanese interview.

Spoiler

English & Vietnamese Trans] Lee Sang Woo’s interview when “Happy Home” released DVD in Japan, the parts that he said about Kim So Yeon

- What was the reason that you started filming this drama as soon as you finished the previous one?
► Woo: There were some reasons. Firstly, the character of the previous drama was very relaxed, bright, and happy, that's why I hoped I would play a dramatic character someday. Right at that moment, the director and screenwriter who I previously worked with invited me to join this drama, the script was interesting, this was the biggest reason. Also, The screenwriter sent me a long letter which said: "You just did a long drama, I know you're tired, But I hope you would take this drama", the director also said let's film this together. My co-star was Kim So Yeon ssi who I previously filming the advertisement with, I felt if I partnered with her I would be able to focus on my acting, and The effect will be very good, so I immediately decided to star in it.

- When acting with her, what do you think was Bong Hae Ryung's greatest charm?
► Woo: Bong Hae Ryung's greatest charm is her kindness. She has a weak heart, So I wanted to be next to her to protect her from not getting hurt, I hoped she could feel the happiness. During the performance I was always holding this feeling.

- The first time acting with Kim So Yeon, How did you feel?
► Woo: Actually, before I acted in this drama, I already filmed a clothing commercial with Kim So Yeon ssi. When we were filming the commercial, I felt she was really a good person, I thought If I could cooperate with her in a drama that would be great. Of course, this was not only the reason I decided to film this drama, but because of this reason I immediately decided to take on the role. I was extremely looking forward to working with her. In real life, she was exactly the same as my impression, she is someone who cares about others, and we cooperated very well together.

- Working with Kim So Yeon ssi, is there a scene that is deeply impressive or is there an interesting behind the scenes?
► Woo: The first half and the middle of the film, there were many scenes we had to film at night. We had to make all the scenes look beautiful. At that time I felt it was very hard to film, But when it was broadcasting, I saw they were all beautiful scenes, and I felt our hard work was rewarded. My deepest impression is the scene under the cherry blossom. It also filmed at night. We had many scenes that were filmed during the night, and there were many scenes in the film that were very short, but we had to film until dawn.
Petals are very thin, right? I was supposed to gently remove the petals on her head, but my hands are too big, several times I pulled her hair out. Kim So Yeon ssi was hurt and told me: "Please do not pull my hair again." (smile) ^^*

Source: http://korepo.com/archives/321537

Kim So Yeon’s interview about Lee Sang Woo when “Happy Home” released DVD in Japan in May; and information about their Wedding-Inspired Pictorial

- What is the charm of your acting partner Lee Sang Woo in the drama?
► Sso: Seo Ji Gun is really a man with a generous heart, whatever the leading lady does, he would forgive. He is a very warm character, I can receive healing by being beside him. When the actors talk to each other, everyone says: "Does a man like Seo Jin Gun really exist? "

- Working with Lee Sang Woo ssi, how do you feel?
► Sso: I don't know how Lee Sang Woo ssi say, but I feel like we have good chemistry. I and Sang Woo ssi are rehearsing a lot before actually filming. Because he was practicing with me, I acted better. The charm of Lee Sang Woo ssi and the charisma of Seo Ji Gun have many similarities. No matter when filming or other times, I can quickly find empathy. Thanks to his blessing, the filming process went very smoothly.

- How Seo Ji Gun and Lee Sang Woo ssi have similar charisma?
► Sso: Firstly, They are both warm people, very thoughtful, and have a generous heart. Next is, at times without intention that show his humor, this is very similar. He is a good partner.

- During filming, What feelings resonate with Lee Sang Woo? Which scene resonates?

► Sso: Bong Hae Ryung and Seo Ji Gun are both the characters with great pain, So I feel even though other people can not understand, Between the two exists warmth fate that only they can feel. Bong Hae Ryung - Kim So Yeon met Seo Ji Gun - Lee Sang Woo feel relaxed, warm and healing, this is what makes me feel resonate, I always look forward filming with him.

- In the drama scenes with Seo Ji Gun, which scene do you want to nominate the most to viewers?
► Sso: Because we been through many hardships, it's difficult to choose which scene, But I feel the wedding in the forest is very beautiful. Actually, Filming that scene was very hard, The heaven above seemed to want to bless us, so it was pouring rain, The filming location was extremely beautiful, I hope I will have a chance to go back there, I also like the Wreaths very much. When it was broadcasted, the scene was very beautiful. I personally feel it should be the scene.

Source: http://www.wowkorea.jp/section/interview/read/189993.htm
Trans by: Sso Fanpage

~~~~~~~~

• Like 2

Professionals select the top celebrity couples on 'The List'

By KpopJoA   2 days ago   38,094   1,136   9
Narsha,Rain,goo-hye-sun,lee-dong-gun
This week's broadcast of tvN's 'The List' featured professionals talking about the latest celebrity couples that are trending in popularity.

[...] Moving along, 4th place went to drama star couple Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun, who recently left for Hawaii for their wedding photoshoot. Close at 3rd place was Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon, another drama star couple.

Read more http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/professionals-select-the-top-celebrity-couples-on-the-list

• Like 2

The owners of wedding dress shops are wondering what dress Soyeon will chose. I am sure she already knows what she will wear in June 9.

One of them uploaded a pictures writing.... "Actress Kim Soon-yeon will wear a dress soon
I also wonder if this dress is too cute... Hoho"

I understand them... they have a business and it will be a good oportunity for them if a celebrity will chose something from their shop/ brand. I like the first dress (left).  I am curious to know as well what kind of dress she will choose.

• Like 1