Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

32 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

Do you have the few articles link? and what are they talking about for this couple? :blush::D

https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dDN8idhopSJZ8lMwO61oH5ygnaJyM&q=김소연&lr=Romanian&hl=ko&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyuYXAw9jRAhWKPxQKHTj0CpUQqgIIJDAA

You know that the "articles" are not quite articles. :w00t: They use every opportunity to write about something. They show the picture (of course)  and pointed out that it is the first time Soyeon updates a personal picture with her boyfriend since they announced a public relationship in September.  They are pointed the obvious... that they stare at the camera together and smile. :) They resume how they met and that they are shooting for AFY. Nothing special. Just appearing together in a picture it was an event for them. :w00t: And for us. I admit that it was a surprise. I did not expect that.

It was an "article" when Soyeon and her INR 3 friends gathering at Park Hyo Joo`s baby shower. :D

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201701161745362966399_1

And one after Rain and Kim Tae hee`s wedding... Soyeon and Sang Woo appeared in an article as one of three celebrity couples that are expected to be married next.  :D

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=961906

• Like 1

11 hours ago, larus said:

What a surprise! Soyeon updated a selfie with her boyfriend, Sang Woo. From her comment it seams they are at All For You shooting. It is for spring collection, I think.

Hide contents

tumblr_ok8h54pYgp1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

It was quite a surprise and there are a few articles about this. At this point I`ve numbered 7 articles. :w00t:

I am quite surprised to see this too.

As soon as I saw the news I jumped over here to Soompi, to see other's thoughts (Was having a terrible day and this photo totally made up for it.) :D 

Also looking forward to their spring catalog. Can't wait to see more of these two <3

• Like 2

January 23, 2017

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, a couple shot

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

photo811572.jpg

Actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo took a picture together.

Kim So-yeon posted this picture on Instagram saying, "I'm filming~ #allforyou is love".

This picture was taken with her boyfriend Lee Sang-woo. They are currently modeling for a cosmetic (clothing?) brand together. They look good together and they even seem to look alike.

This is the first time she's released a picture of her and her boyfriend together.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo met in the MBC drama "Happy Home" and developed into real lovers.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bananacad said:

I am quite surprised to see this too.

As soon as I saw the news I jumped over here to Soompi, to see other's thoughts (Was having a terrible day and this photo totally made up for it.) :D 

Also looking forward to their spring catalog. Can't wait to see more of these two <3

Hope everything is better in your life.

It was like a gift for her fans. Now we wait for their spring catalog and of course a video from the filming too. And we also wait for news of her upcoming drama.

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo look lovely together in couple photo

By KpopJoA   11 hours ago   23,163   2,688   4

tumblr_ok8h54pYgp1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

On January 23, actress Kim So Yeon posted a photo on her Instagram taken from the set of a brand advertisement shoot with boyfriend actor Lee Sang Woo.

She wrote, "Filming..."  along with the hashtag, "All for you love."  The couple is currently busy shooting an advertisement together and the two appear happy and affectionate in the photo.  It is the couple's first photo to be revealed through social media after making their relationship public.

Seeing this, netizens commented, "They look good together," "Lee Sang Woo looks like a gentleman just from his eyes,"  "Wow, they really look alike, please get married soon."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-so-yeon-and-lee-sang-woo-look-lovely-together-in-couple-photo

• Like 3

There is an article with 10 actresses who are gentle yet have sexy/ glamorous body.

5. Kim So-yeon is a perfect S-line body. 

20170127000374_0.jpg

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2017/01/27/20170127000364.html?OutUrl=naver

Except for the color (I am not a fan of white on the red carpet because almost everyone is having the same type of dresses) I really like the dress. I like more the color she used on MBC Drama Awards but I like this dress more. It accentuates her S line and the Swarovski crystals make the dress special, like a jewelry itself.

I want to see her on another red carpet or at least some VIP movie premieres.

• Like 2

Soyeon left a message in her Daum Cafe (SSOFAM, FANDA) and DC

^*새해 복 많이받으세요!!!^^♡
2017년이 온걸 실감못하고살다가~*
갑자기 정신이 반짝!ㅋ
하루하루를 더 소중히!열심히 살아야겠다고 다짐...(은 늘 하지만ㅋ...)
암튼.모두들...새해 복 많이 받으세요!!!!!^^**♡하고계신 계획,업무,모든 관계들!
모두모두 술술 잘풀리시길...진심으로 응원합니다!!!^^*

음...이렇게 재미없는 글남김이라니.ㅋ
다음엔 풍성한소식을 들고 올수있길^^***
^^♡

Google translations

Happy New Year ^^*

Happy New Year !!! ^^ ♡
I do not realize what year 2017has arrived ~
Suddenly the spirit is sparkling!
I cherish every day! I vow to live a better life ... (as always ...)
Anyway ... everyone ... Happy New Year !!!!! ^^ ** ♡ Your plans, tasks, all the relationships!
All of you will be able to solve the problems smoothly ... I really support you !!! ^^ *

Um ... Writing such this funny thing...
Next time I'll be able to come up with a lot of news ^^

SSo fan page

I was waiting for her to leave a message for Korean New Year Holiday. She was a little late. It is happening for me often too. :D She said in the end of the message that next time she will come up with a lot of news. I can`t wait. I think she really has a new project and I can`t wait to see what she will do next. Good luck for our girl!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bananacad said:

Same @larus. when I saw the last line about bringing us a lot of news. I am quite excited to see what that might be. 

Do you think it's more like to be news related to her personal or professional life? 

I think it is her professional life. She mentioned that she doesn`t have time to plan a wedding when the people were asking if she dropped the drama because she will get married. People can prepare for the events in their personal life and go to work in the same time. :D Except for All For You shooting, she doesn`t seam to have other works as we know but it is possible that she has a role that she is preparing.   I maintain my opinion that she dropped the KBS drama Father is Weird because the changes in the drama but also because she get a better offer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, larus said:

I think it is her professional life. She mentioned that she doesn`t have time to plan a wedding when the people were asking if she dropped the drama because she will get married. People can prepare for the events in their personal life and go to work in the same time. :D Except for All For You shooting, she doesn`t seam to have other works as we know but it is possible that she has a role that she is preparing.   I maintain my opinion that she dropped the KBS drama Father is Weird because the changes in the drama but also because she get a better offer.

I really hope she got a better offer. I really want her in a mystery drama. Where So Yeon plays a strong female character. I have really enjoyed all her dramas she never disappoints in picking a right drama for herself. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

I really hope she got a better offer. I really want her in a mystery drama. Where So Yeon plays a strong female character. I have really enjoyed all her dramas she never disappoints in picking a right drama for herself. 

I am satisfied with her choices even when the drama or her role was not that strong. But I always find something enjoyable. So far, I did not watch a drama for Soyeon but hate the drama. I am capable to watch a drama that I dislike just for her though  but I really hope it won`t happen. :) Yeah, she tries to find roles that are diverse and interesting and I am sure she tries to pick a right project  for her but there has to be good offers to choice in the first place.  I am on actors` side because it is most of the time just luck to be in a good production. They don`t have the full script when they chose a role. I really hope Soyeon will play a strong character again and we all know that this is what she wants as well. Wish her good luck and hope the writers/ PD will gave her a meatier role. I keep my hopes low but never give up hope. :w00t:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bananacad said:

I am patiently waiting for the release of the AFY catalogue.  But do any of you remeber when it was released last year?  

The video from the shooting was released at the end of February. I remember that they were shooting the Add in January (for the spring- summer collection) , in the beginning of filming for their drama.

• Like 1

SoYeon updated her Instagram to promote Missing 9 for Jung Kyung Ho.  She is watching this show and said that she is looking forward to the tension in episode 7.  She wrote "Spring is coming" and mentioned I Live Alone variety show for Lee Si Un and Yoon Hyun Min. I think she was cheering for Namgoonmin`s drama Chief Kim as well. 

She is watching her friends dramas and cheering for them. I am watching Missing 9 too and I`ve checked the segments of I Live Alone too. I did not start Chief Kim but I know it is doing good in rating. Hope Soyeon will be in a project herself soon. Fighting!
  • Like 2

@larus thanks for the update of KSY .

I am also currently watching the following thriller drama :

1. Missing 9  (up to current)

2. Voice (up to current)

3. Defendant (up to current)

4. Saimdang, Light's Diary (up to current)

Although i have to follow thru every 2 episode per week, i think still worth it....because all plots are very exciting with suspense story line :)

Of course I hope Soyeon will have her own project soon.....anticipating a thriller or a comedy one :) 

• Like 2

On 08.02.2017 at 5:19 AM, lebeaucouple said:

I am also currently watching the following thriller drama :

1. Missing 9  (up to current)

2. Voice (up to current)

3. Defendant (up to current)

4. Saimdang, Light's Diary (up to current)

I am watching the first two and I will start Defendant a little later. As much as I am curious about Lee Young ae`s comeback, I think I will pass the drama. I have other dramas on my watch list and hope I have the time and mood for them.

On 08.02.2017 at 5:19 AM, lebeaucouple said:

Of course I hope Soyeon will have her own project soon.....anticipating a thriller or a comedy one :) 

Almost everyone wants a thriller or a romcom but we have to prepare our-self for a new melodrama as well. As long she will play a strong character I will look forward to a melodrama too. I just want to see her on my screen. :)

On 08.02.2017 at 4:55 AM, larus said:

She is watching her friends dramas and cheering for them. I am watching Missing 9 too and I`ve checked the segments of I Live Alone too. I did not start Chief Kim but I know it is doing good in rating.

Lee Shi eon responded at her post, saying "he he... And promoting ㅎㅎㅎ fairy sister/ nunim."

And Yoon seung ah commented as well about Namgoong Min`s drama of course, about their common friend.  :)

And Yoon Hyun Min responded as well with a comment that he needs her to promote his new drama Tunnel. :D I bet she will watch the drama when it will start in March.

Hope Soyeon will be busy to prepare for a new role soon but I am glad she has time to watch her friends activities. I think she wanted to support Jung Kyung Ho`s drama as I think it has undeserved low ratings. And it was a good occasion to mentioned the other present projects of the other friends. She is such a lovely girl. :wub:

• Like 1

Most of us want a thriller/ action drama for Soyeon. Maybe we won`t get the wish come true but we are hoping. There is a new sci fi mystery drama in the works named Circle and my first thought was I want Soyeon in it. :w00t:  Mystery dramas are not necessary all about action... but I like the genre.  The story will unfold in present and in 2037, 20 years in the future, and it is about a society who was build based on alien technology (aliens that came to Earth with the belief that human emotions must be controlled).  I will watch for sure both Korean future scifi and I would like to see her part in one of the projects. 

Until the writers or PDs will need a "badass Soyeon" on screen and remember her, let`s see some old pictures...

tumblr_ol3vlzNGhi1sdd1ivo1_400.gif

iris6a.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ol3vlzNGhi1sdd1ivo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol3vlzNGhi1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

She will look great in uniforms...

Somebody drew the tough Sun Hwa. :) Cool! I want to see this character on small or big screen.

kim_so_yeon_by_code1310.jpg

• Like 2

I noticed the current drama that I watched, all the 1st male leads had ever paired up with kim so yeon, except the Voice drama, Jang Hyuk  :

Missing 9  (KSY with Jung Kyung Ho in "Falling for Innocence" drama)

Defendant (KSY with Ji Sung in "The Great Seer" drama)

Saimdang, Light's Diary (KSY with Song Seung-Heon acted in a very old drama series when both of them were so young) 

Voice (not yet)

All the above 1st leads are good actors. I hope that she will pair up with Jang Hyuk one day  :)

As the drama episodes progress, so far i like Ji Sung's acting performance in the "Defendant" drama , he is really good, and Jang Hyuk too much "shouting" in "Voice" drama, a bit disappointed although he is one of my favourite actor......

I suddenly missed the OST of the "Falling for Innocence" romantic comedy drama.....:blush: 

Will KSY come up with another RC drama soon? I don't mind if the 1st male lead is a handsome and good actor....hehehe:w00t::lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I noticed the current drama that I watched, all the 1st male leads had ever paired up with kim so yeon, except the Voice drama, Jang Hyuk  :

I started Defendant this weekend so now I have three dramas watching live... Missing 9, Voice and Defendant. You are right. Except Jang Hyuk, So Yeon worked with all of them. I like Ji sung the most and I wish Soyeon will play again with him in another drama (not sageuk), a better project than TGS. They played together by chance so who knows if it will happen again?  I won`t put Song Seung Heon on the list of good actors. I admit that I am not a fan of his acting especially after seeing him in Dr. Jin but he is acceptable in certain roles. (I think he is suited more for romantic comedies, something light.)  I think he is compatible on screen with Soyeon though, just that I prefer they will be partners in a commercial like it was almost possible with Galleria.  <_< Funny... Soyeon played with Song Seung Heon twice when they were very young. In that sitcom in 1996 (I think Soyeon did a cameo role) and in SBS  drama Winners in 1998. In Winners, Soyeon had 18 years old and they made her play an older character. I still remember her short hair wig and the burgundy lips. She was the second lead female and she played the ex wife of SSH. :D They never had a chance to play again after that. Just like she never had a chance to play with Lee Dong Gun again but I wish she will play someday with LDG.

It will be interesting to see Jang Hyuk and So yeon. I can`t imagine them together on screen but who knows? I like how two apparently opposites are making a good pair on screen. It is all about ability and good writing, of course.  I see Jang Hyuk, just like Kang Ji Hwan type. I like both. They tend to be intense, larger than life type of personality on screen, they can overshadow the other characters. But who knows... with the right script? I like to be surprised. :tongue:

I am so fond of Soyeon and Jung Kyung Ho`s friendship.  :wub: I love their drama Falling for Innocence

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Will KSY come up with another RC drama soon? I don't mind if the 1st male lead is a handsome and good actor....hehehe:w00t::lol:

I am excited to see what role she will play next and discover a new on screen partner for her. Who will be next? :D Really praying for a good drama.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

I started Defendant this weekend so now I have three dramas watching live... Missing 9, Voice and Defendant. ........................ 

Just like she never had a chance to play with Lee Dong Gun again but I wish she will play someday with LDG.

I see Jang Hyuk, just like Kang Ji Hwan type. I like both. They tend to be intense, larger than life type of personality on screen, they can overshadow the other characters. But who knows... with the right script? I like to be surprised. :tongue:

So glad that you joined me in watching the three drama : Missing 9, Voice and Defendant, hehehe

You mentioned she never had a chance to play with Lee Dong Gun again, what drama they missed each other in the past that not able to act together?

I don't mind Kang Ji Hwan and Jang Hyuk to pair with KSY someday....but both actors seldom in romantic comedy drama.....high chance in action or thriller type of drama.

• Like 1