[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest angel2nyt

To me, it looks like she just lost weight and her skin got lighter.

i agree..

i wonder how they made her skin lighter though..

this isnt my first time seeing these pics.. but ive always wondered how her skin is lighter now..

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenster1124

she might have gotten something done to her nose... or it could be makeup. but she definitely didnt go thru a lot of plastic surgery. she loooks basically the same. she prob just lost some weight. got better hair. and put on some makeup. ~~

Guest babymicky

she just did her nose, big deal.

proves how much a nose can change an entire face & aura around the person

Guest jingaling.

i agree..

i wonder how they made her skin lighter though..

this isnt my first time seeing these pics.. but ive always wondered how her skin is lighter now..

maybe it's because of the fact that she moved to korea from cali? o_o

since it is quite sunny there so maybe that's why she so tanned in some of her pre-debut pics.

Guest teukiewings

Wow~ Like I was just watching a clip of about Tiffany and Jessica graduating.. And look what I saw? Tsk. This is pretty disappointing. They were talking about the surgery there too if you look at the comments below. T_T Cause yeah, Tiff looks different. Ugh but honestly, I think my love for SNSD will never change even if I discovered about this surgery thing~

Many people are also claiming he got a surgery, she got a surgery, but come to think about it, it may just be the wonders of make up. Lol. I mean, make up makes a difference.~~

Guest iPhets

skin lightened, nose changed. weight loss

and also it looks like her double eyelid slits got deeper..or the pre debut pics are just bad lol

meh.

Guest Rachel Lee.

holy shiet she got pretty. i never knew she actually got surgery. her hollywood bowl pics are strange to look at. it's like watching us, except she's now some gorgeous celebrity under one of korea's top entetainment companies.

^

have u guys seen her without make up??? I mean these days after she debut?

i've seen all of her videos when she wears less make up or just woke up,she looks exactly the same as b4 debut,just lighter and skinnier

her eyes small and her nose still big,so the conclusion is = MAKE UP....but she still look pretty without it

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

weight loss,nose job,better makeup

she looks a lot better now

although she's my least favourite one in SNSD

Guest heechul_sj13

WHOA! :blink: I can't believ that Tiffany had a surgery. She's really beautiful now. It's a bit dissapointing because i didn't know before that she had a surgery.

Guest goldenGAZE

I must be stupid because she look the same in both pictures, just got a little skinnier and lighte, but yeah i'm crap at noticing plastic people :ph34r:

Guest meloncchii

I don't think she looks that different.

Fany lost weight, got rid of her tan, and cut her hair.

If you look at her debut picture with long hair, she actually looks pretty much the same except she has lighter toned skin and she's skinnier.

Guest misun07

._. korean celebrities & their surgeries.

the first results pic. looks like a girl version of yunho.

XD

Guest x_asianaddict

it looks like she just post some pounds but getting surgery isnt a big deal for koreans

so i'm still favoring tiffany .. jessica looks the same but WOOT TIFF !! >,<

Guest skittles*

She was an audience member at Hollywood Bowl and now she's actually performing on stage. AWESOME.

Anyways, IMO, she did get something done (her nose?). That doesn't change my perception on her though. And makeup/weight loss does do wonders, but I feel like some people here are pushing it. :ph34r: But hey, what would I know. I'm not Tiffany from 소녀시대.

Guest *MJ

Come on people, this is not just "weight loss" ... my goodness

I couldn't even believe that was her. I could see SOME similarities however her eyes and nose are definitely different and is not because of some miraculous weight loss.

Archived