[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest missimpressive

I dont really see anyone talking about when Top from Big Bang lost weight -.-' Why can't yall use that for example of people losing weight? He use to be a chubby kid when he was younger now he is like very skinny. I dont see anyone talking about if he got surgery or not. Why do you have to do one on Tiffany?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RiceAndKimchi

thats some hardcore nose and eyeball surgery.

she actually turned out hot - show me to her surgeon... lol

that nose... that nose... that nose... makes like 95% of the difference... lol

no wonder people call them 성형시대

xP i still <3 them

Guest cutiefattie

I don't think she had surgery. If she had had it, then her nose would have been smaller and prettier. She absolutely had no surgery, just becomes thinner and the skin's lighter.

I saw some pics of Korean female stars before debut in this forum, they're completely different and I can't see that they were pretty or had natural beauty at all( I don't want to mention their names to avoid bashing). Tiffany is the prettiest has the most natural beauty so far in my eyes .

I'm not a fan of SNSD or Tiff, just feel unfair for her when some of u said she had surgery.

Guest jingaling.

those predebut pics of them do them no justice.

everyone has bad pics of themselves.

you can't assume right away that she had surgery.

we don't know her personally.

found this on sosiz .. ignore the top pics xD

34qa2yb.jpg

that was a middle school pic of tiffany + jess

her famous eye smile :lol:

^ jessica looks about the same but tiff looks really diff.

Lollll, well, that's what they say.

I could just say NONE of the SNSD girls had surgery.

would you believe me then?

To be honest, the other thread with the before & after pics of SNSD, I would say Yoona Seohyun and Sooyoung didn't have surgery. If you say they did, it's your opinion then, but seriously some were really bad pics.

uh actually from the pics it's pretty obvious sooyoung had AT least eyelid surgery

maybe rhino too

Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

TaeYeon had lots of plastic?

But I like TaeYeon voice

She was my fav member.

Though there's a point I think she took plastic surgery... her eyes

but yeah, I agree maybe the weight. so...

Guest jelly_pudding

her nose looks the same to me..

even though i'm not a big fan of hers..

i think she just lost weight..

but eh, whatever.

Guest missimpressive

actually there was this thread about snsd surgeries, and out of the whole grp, only seohyun and maybe yoona had nothing done

everybody else underwent surgery

That thread only shows when Snsd was like a little kid.Do you except them to look the same when they were little?

I have seen better pictures of Snsd when they were younger. People sure knows how to get the ugly picture of Snsd >.<

Just because someone say they had surgery doesnt mean they did.

We all know Sm trains their trainee to be the best of the best. Snsd trained for 7-4 years and imagine what Snsd have to go through to be the best.

Guest hannuhh

EW AHAHAHAHAHA

i can spot about 5 things in seconds:

1. nose job

2. skin treatmeant

3. lost weight

4. hair

5. tan went away

Guest xiaohero

Well,surgery is kinda common in the korean entertainment world.

i wont be surprise if she did some surgery such as double eyelid and changing her skin color.

i must say the change in her skin color is really obvious.

she look so much more fairer now although i dunno why she wld want to change her skin color cos it wont be bad to be the more tanned one in the grp instead of looking the same as every girl.

anw,i dun really care if she did any surgery cos i dun like her groupie anyways.

Guest oniz07

I think she got her nose done..You can see the difference between her pre-debut and after debut photos. Anyways, she's still pretty ^^..and her talent is what matters. :P:) :)

That thread only shows when Snsd was like a little kid.Do you except them to look the same when they were little?

I have seen better pictures of Snsd when they were younger. People sure knows how to get the ugly picture of Snsd >.<

Just because someone say they had surgery doesnt mean they did.

We all know Sm trains their trainee to be the best of the best. Snsd trained for 7-4 years and imagine what Snsd have to go through to be the best.

um are you :rolleyes:

the other thread is the one that is currently on the first page

most of the predebut pics show them to be teens already

I'm sorry, but contrary to your beliefs, you eyes and especially nose do not change that drastically

sigh...ppl are so in denial :lol:

Archived