[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest daesung jjang

Come on people, this is not just "weight loss" ... my goodness

I couldn't even believe that was her. I could see SOME similarities however her eyes and nose are definitely different and is not because of some miraculous weight loss.

AMEN.

totally frkn agree with you. people don't believe me. weight loss cant do THAT much damnn lol!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

As a fan, I have to admit that I do think she had some plastic surgery. Of course it's nice to see that people are liking her for personality and not hating on her that much. Even with this, she's still the most popular in SNSD so I guess people are being more open minded.

Guest anecia

wow ... she is pettier now ...

it's seem like she like Yg music =)

Because YG ppl are hot!!

I'm not an anti nor a fan but i can't say much about her getting a nose surgery.For some photos,her nose looks like the same before her debute for other photos,her nose looks different.So its either photoshopped(Which artist's photo wasn't photoshop) or angle of her face or maybe surgery(I don't know). And her double eyelids...its no doubt that she change from a single-eye lid to a double eye lid.She may have gotton surgery but remember...there's a thing called "Eyelid glue" or "Eyelid tapes"Her jawline did change abit,so its either weight loss or surgery. And her skin got whiter but so what??? Even Yun Eun-hye's skin got whiter...why is it that nobody is making a fuss about "Yun Eun-hye tan to white skin"?? :blink: or Jaejoong's single to double eyelid or baeyongjun from nerd to ajumma-killer or FTTS hwanhwee's new nose or Shinhwa's hyesung's new double eyelid??It seems to me that its always the female stars who gets "alllll those attention" when topics like this come up.

Guest Atmosphere.

She looks very cute right now too, but long time ago she was very cute too. I wonder why they had to do surgery on her. Just the miracle magic make up could've helped her!! not surgery >__<;; Oh wells -__-; I love her short hair like that she's cute that way!

i think tiffany became

koreanified

LOL.

she looks totally like a korean american

and it is a fact i guess.

and now she looks like a total korean who live din korean for her entire life.

ahhaha

i guess she lost weight

maybe.. maybe jaw surgery?

hm.

Guest comcis

wow, i would say they are 2 different girls...

I sill like her the best from snsd although I dont know much about them, but there's something really cute about her :D

Guest IATEYOU

it is common knowledge that 99.9% of celebs get some sort of surgerical procedure or another.

*shrug*

its interesting to see the change, but its not like my feelings about tiffany has changed one way or another.

Guest Sonia.Shin

I like tiffany one of my fav in the SNSD... well seems that she did really lose weight. wow alot and she kinda looks really different in the nose part... well well she is pretty now that the only thing that counts... BTW I craked into laughter when they said surgery's generation! lol XD in korean it will be like soosool sidae... XXD

Guest klassikm3

yeah i was gonna quote some person on their comment that was kind of mean but funny but the quote thing wasn't working but never mind that.

that were saying that sm doesnt just go for looks according to her...yeah its pretty horrible but to tell the truth i did giggle! :sweatingbullets:

but yeah she was my favorite until i found out that she did some surgery...not to be unreasonable. i always thought she was naturally. she's still pretty cool so yeah and she's really popular now and days so good for her.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

major plastic. lmaoo

it aint no losing of baby fat.

stop making excuses ppl.

hahahahaha

Guest YunHo

wow that looks like two different girls.... omo.... i still like her though, but that is kind of shocking. perhaps she just grew up? idk...

I don't follow snsd or whatever... but to me it's her nose that looks different...

but that's just my opinion... she looks really pretty now so... whatever...

if she's had surgery or not, isn't really our problem... or our concern it's her own concern...

Guest wacko_o

I hope she didn't do a plastic surgery cuz she's pretty either way ^.^

but think about it guys, its KOREA!

HALF OF THE STARS HAVE DONE THEIR FACES...IN FACT EVEN THEIR BODIES!!

Plus, makeup can make a person look really different so don't expect ur fav star

to look as good as u wanted them without makeup.

Thanks for the pics, fanyfany hwaiting!!

she and Jessica look really pretty even without makeup ^.^

Her nose definitely looks different to me but I can't say that for anything else. I read that no matter how much weight you lose, the structure of your nose never changes...therefore..

Archived